-

I can see the argument for PF sustain being really nice, deadeye surely loses in this category but I'm doing well over 30% more damage with Deadeye. Which to me just seems better in the long run since you phase bosses faster..

Plus you can just utilize longer duration harvest crafts on a separate flask set up for both mana/hybrid for bossing. *I'm using double life/mana/hyrbid/quicksilver.
Which is what I've been doing and I've never not been able to sit in the boss fight and rip out some insane dps.

As for tailwind, I mean if you're set up with the god double corrupt chest with quill rain you'll literally always have 10 stacks of tailwind up, even still dashing/blink arrow, still generate tailwind stacks so you'll always be refreshing the defensive portion, while your MA's do some serious work.

I guess it just comes down to preference, but I think there's a solid argument for deadeye just straight up being better if you take some extra steps to make up for the lack of flask spam,

PLUS you eventually get in the trap of being absolutely spoiled by pathfinders insane sustain when you switch builds ;).
I have a question in regards to 5 or 6 link body. On the build it shows having efficacy in there...but on POB it shows no efficacy. Which is the way to go...budget build wise? All greens and 1 red?
so much confused finally got my enlight lvl 4 put it in to build have a ring with -9 to cost and i bought a reduced mana reservations jewel still cant use all 3 aura's?
Hi guys, so i've hit a little wall, i am trying to figure out where to go next, and what to upgrade.
Atm ~170k DoT dps https://pastebin.com/WbL5Yisf

I'd like to reach atleast 500k DoT dps somehow, where should i begin/continue to work, any tips apreciated!
"
vidokas wrote:
Hi guys, so i've hit a little wall, i am trying to figure out where to go next, and what to upgrade.
Atm ~170k DoT dps https://pastebin.com/WbL5Yisf

I'd like to reach atleast 500k DoT dps somehow, where should i begin/continue to work, any tips apreciated!

If you compare your PoB to Remi's, you'll see that you need to add "# of overlapping pods". You can set it to 5 since your AoE radius is 28, giving you 850k in DPS in PoB (higher via Remi's spreadsheet probably).

Here are the top upgrades:

• Buy or corrupt a level 21 Toxic rain gem. That'll help a lot
  • Replace your Increased Duration support with a Void Manipulation support. That should also help.
  • Try out the cluster jewel setup in the original post
  • Consider swapping your amulet for a +1 Dexterity, +1 Chaos skills one. Extra levels on Toxic Rain are the #1 DPS booster for this build.

I think the first 2 are very cheap, and the cluster jewels will probably make the biggest DPS difference
Is Aspect of the Spider a good alternative to skitterbots?
It reserves 10% less mana but since it affects only nearby ennemies I'm afraid it doesn't work well on boss fight where you don't want to be too close to the boss.
What do you think about using innervate support as last link to blast rain to apply shock on enemies?
I've changed first 2 like you said, thanks for the tips!
For the Cluster, i have all of them, just 2 medium clusters with 6 passives, so i will change that also.
As it comes to Amulet, i will once i have enough exalts :)

Anyway, thanks for answer!
So...should i really invest in a 1, 2 bow? I mean how much difference is it? Is it really woth the exalts?
In this league I decide to play builds that I never played, so I started occultist vortex and it was very nice but I wanted something faster. And then decided to try toxic rain and oh man, its so cooool. But now I'm thinking what to upgrade next, maybe I'm missing something and I don't even know that. Any help will be very welcome.

Last edited by Moted1 on Feb 8, 2021, 11:39:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info