-

Can you guys give any ideas for upgrades ?
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"
cebeep wrote:
hi, i would like to know how to reach my next breakpoint of radius? im currently sittong on 27 radius without dying sun, how do i get to 30?

You can get the syndicate craft "+1 to socketed aoe gems, 10% Increased Area of Effect" on your gloves and helm. You can also get inc. aoe on your quiver, amulet, and rings, although that option is harder and more expensive. Assuming you have max roll on aoe on your carcass, both clusters with broadside, and harvest craft that gives 1% increased aoe per 4% quality on your 28% bow, you'll be sitting at around 28 radius. You need the 10% aoe on your gloves and helm, and at least 13% aoe somewhere else (rings, amulet, quiver, etc.) to get 30 radius which is the next breakpoint for a 7 arrow overlap.

wow thats alot of changes. in ur opinion is it worth to get that breakpoint?
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 wrote:
Can you guys give any ideas for upgrades ?

Try to get a ring with Curse with Despair on hit. I got a really nice damage boost when I put one on.
Kind of new to the game, just started playing at the start of Ritual. The guide says this build is supposed to be tanky but I find myself often in t16 maps constantly spamming my bubbling health flask in tandem with my hybrid flask to stay alive. Often I will go instantly from full health to half health while clearing big packs or during a ritual. Is there something obvious I'm missing? I have over capped my chaos res and gotten the chaos damage conversion jewel as well as all health nodes.
"
cebeep wrote:
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"
cebeep wrote:
hi, i would like to know how to reach my next breakpoint of radius? im currently sittong on 27 radius without dying sun, how do i get to 30?

You can get the syndicate craft "+1 to socketed aoe gems, 10% Increased Area of Effect" on your gloves and helm. You can also get inc. aoe on your quiver, amulet, and rings, although that option is harder and more expensive. Assuming you have max roll on aoe on your carcass, both clusters with broadside, and harvest craft that gives 1% increased aoe per 4% quality on your 28% bow, you'll be sitting at around 28 radius. You need the 10% aoe on your gloves and helm, and at least 13% aoe somewhere else (rings, amulet, quiver, etc.) to get 30 radius which is the next breakpoint for a 7 arrow overlap.

wow thats alot of changes. in ur opinion is it worth to get that breakpoint?

I think getting the gloves and helmet crafts are both worth it provided you don't need to craft any other modifiers on them. There's really nothing else that gives you damage on the Helmet. On the gloves, you should try to craft the Attack speed mod before the AoE mod, but if you have that, then AoE will be the only mod that gives you damage.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 7, 2021, 1:08:00 PM
"
Despian32 wrote:
Kind of new to the game, just started playing at the start of Ritual. The guide says this build is supposed to be tanky but I find myself often in t16 maps constantly spamming my bubbling health flask in tandem with my hybrid flask to stay alive. Often I will go instantly from full health to half health while clearing big packs or during a ritual. Is there something obvious I'm missing? I have over capped my chaos res and gotten the chaos damage conversion jewel as well as all health nodes.

You aren't meant to face tank. You still need to dodge hits and weave in and out by dashing all over the place. The many layers of defense are only there to help you should you make a mistake, but they're not there to sustain a "go face" strategy, to a degree of course.
"
Despian32 wrote:

I'm also new and one level less than you :) At this point I found that instead of 4 points for Divine Flesh, it's better to spend them for "increase X% life". I don't know why there is so much difference (all res capped), but I'm farming T16 vaaled maps (awakened 5). Sometimes dying ofc, but way rarely in comparison with low level of health but with divine flesh.

Managed to craft this bow earlier today. Kinda dumb that I realized it was the wrong base too late, so I'm lower on attack speed than is ideal. But I got the t1 dot multi in like 20 alts so I cant really complain. Just need to find/save up and buy an aug speed and hope for some more attack speed.

Even with the wrong base, my dps went up like 2mil from what I had with quill rain, so I'm pretty happy with it for now.

not really sure what to upgrade next tho really. Thinking it might be time to go for awakened support gems?
Last edited by Ndog921 on Feb 7, 2021, 6:17:07 PM
I think I'm pretty well set up at this point, belt is my next big upgrade I'm pushing for (something like 10EX to get the +7% 100+ HP belts with chaos dmg on them) - I've tried to make the second cluster wheel work for the glorious vanity set up, but I lose way to much life to make it worth. Maybe I'm missing something there...

my main question is why you'd ever go PF over DE, flasks for bosses are nice and all, but we're mainly using defensive flasks anyways, so management shouldn't be all that hard (just running double mana/double life/utility) it just seems like a huge DPS loss going PF now...

Last edited by karmavore on Feb 7, 2021, 8:08:22 PM
"
karmavore wrote:

my main question is why you'd ever go PF over DE, flasks for bosses are nice and all, but we're mainly using defensive flasks anyways, so management shouldn't be all that hard (just running double mana/double life/utility) it just seems like a huge DPS loss going PF now...

Read the QnA and section 1.3
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info