-

Quiver is coming along... maybe should have started with a shaper / Hunter base to try and get +1 arrows. I’ll probably do another one... will probably remove fire and aug chaos for the Resistances or just craft stack speed and be done.
Last edited by crzytimes on Feb 6, 2021, 10:53:47 PM
"
crzytimes wrote:

Quiver is coming along... maybe should have started with a shaper / Hunter base to try and get +1 arrows. I’ll probably do another one... will probably remove fire and aug chaos for the Resistances or just craft stack speed and be done.

That's a very expensive quiver haha nice stuff. MIne is....a work in progress, but I'm very much locked out of ever getting DoT multiplier on it, so my best bet is to augment chaos resist or something of the sort. Idk.

First of all, thanks for this wonderful guide.

Currently I have a totem with toxic rain setup. I am thinking of transition to the suggested blast rain setup. I have the following questions:

1. The build is based on TR so I assume that blast rain is not really for damage but rather slowing enemies down, right?
2. What's the purpose of Mirage Archer Support linking to blast rain? Since we can only have 1 Mirage Archer, should it be linked to TR only to have more damage?
3. I use right button for TR and a key button for BR. During the flask effect, I simply press both TR and BR to have both of them firing at the same time; however, I have noticed that I don't always get two skills firing. Sometimes, it's only the TR and sometimes only the BR. Did I do something wrong?

Any help is very much appreciated,
"
TouboJian wrote:
First of all, thanks for this wonderful guide.

Currently I have a totem with toxic rain setup. I am thinking of transition to the suggested blast rain setup. I have the following questions:

1. The build is based on TR so I assume that blast rain is not really for damage but rather slowing enemies down, right?
2. What's the purpose of Mirage Archer Support linking to blast rain? Since we can only have 1 Mirage Archer, should it be linked to TR only to have more damage?
3. I use right button for TR and a key button for BR. During the flask effect, I simply press both TR and BR to have both of them firing at the same time; however, I have noticed that I don't always get two skills firing. Sometimes, it's only the TR and sometimes only the BR. Did I do something wrong?

Any help is very much appreciated,

mirage archer only works for the last skill used (with it linked)
you put it with blast rain that has withering touch to apply wither stacks. Its more convenient and consistent than totems, since it:
A: lasts longer
B: cant be killed

you use efficacy in the TR 6L instead of MA.
Ive been using ballistas with blast rain, and wanna swap to mirage archer but I don't have the int to have efficacy back on my 6l. My problem is my amulet, it's a jade amulet so I get no intelligence at all.
It makes much more sense now. Thanks. I missed the fact that I need to replace efficacy with MIA. Thx. :)

How about the TR and BR firing at the same time tips. Anyone?

"
TouboJian wrote:
It makes much more sense now. Thanks. I missed the fact that I need to replace efficacy with MIA. Thx. :)

what do you mean? just use BR once to bring up Mirage archer, then use it again when MA is going down. otherwise you just use TR
"
Ndog921 wrote:
"
TouboJian wrote:

what do you mean? just use BR once to bring up Mirage archer, then use it again when MA is going down. otherwise you just use TR

Ah, so we are not trying to continuously firing the BR then? Got it now. Thanks.
hi, i would like to know how to reach my next breakpoint of radius? im currently sittong on 27 radius without dying sun, how do i get to 30?
"
cebeep wrote:
hi, i would like to know how to reach my next breakpoint of radius? im currently sittong on 27 radius without dying sun, how do i get to 30?

You can get the syndicate craft "+1 to socketed aoe gems, 10% Increased Area of Effect" on your gloves and helm. You can also get inc. aoe on your quiver, amulet, and rings, although that option is harder and more expensive. Assuming you have max roll on aoe on your carcass, both clusters with broadside, and harvest craft that gives 1% increased aoe per 4% quality on your 28% bow, you'll be sitting at around 28 radius. You need the 10% aoe on your gloves and helm, and at least 13% aoe somewhere else (rings, amulet, quiver, etc.) to get 30 radius which is the next breakpoint for a 7 arrow overlap.
Last edited by ComfyExo on Feb 7, 2021, 9:28:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info