-

Great build! I'm level 72 and got the first set of cluster jewels, when should I prioritize the second set of clusters? I've already got a 6l CJ and some other decent gear equivalent to the 'cheap' options in the gearing section.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Because timeless jewel converts all nearby notables into the particular keystone. Which in our case a Glorious Vanity in the name of Xibaqua will convert Eternal Youth into Divine flesh.

I got confused by looking at the skill tree on your profile. Eternal Youth is not converted there. Thank you Remi! :)
"
BataDjole wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Because timeless jewel converts all nearby notables into the particular keystone. Which in our case a Glorious Vanity in the name of Xibaqua will convert Eternal Youth into Divine flesh.

I got confused by looking at the skill tree on your profile. Eternal Youth is not converted there. Thank you Remi! :)

The skill tree on the site hasn't been updated for a really long time. The cluster jewels also don't work properly.
I have a questions related to Divine Flesh (as I reminder, I'm totally noob).
1. After obtaining DF, is it enough to cap chaos resistance at 75% or more is better?
2. If 50% of ele damage goes as chaos damage, does it mean that now all ele resistances can be around 37.5% instead of 75?

Thank you.
"
BabamTV wrote:
I have a questions related to Divine Flesh (as I reminder, I'm totally noob).
1. After obtaining DF, is it enough to cap chaos resistance at 75% or more is better?
2. If 50% of ele damage goes as chaos damage, does it mean that now all ele resistances can be around 37.5% instead of 75?

Thank you.

1. Match with your cap resistance, which is 81 for our build. Also you should get at least 75 before swap.

2. No, why you want it to be half of 75% at the first place? You are misunderstanding something important.
Assuming you take 200 fire damage with DF
100 will be taken as fire, 100 will be taken as chaos
if you leave it at 37.5, you will take 62.5 fire damage + 19 chaos (assuming 81 chaos res) instead of 25 fire damage + 19 chaos
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
hello there, and again big thanks for the nice guide.

are there any ideas in a close future to add more crafting guides? for body armour or helmet, for example?
How do we utilize blast rain? Do we use it to proc MA and just run and keep using it whenever MA disappears or are we only using it on bosses?
"
cremson wrote:
Any tips on crafting the helmet?

"
humble322 wrote:
hello there, and again big thanks for the nice guide.

are there any ideas in a close future to add more crafting guides? for body armour or helmet, for example?

I think for the body armour, it's really, really hard to beat a Carcass Jack just because no rare body armour gives increased Area of Effect, which is great for this build's DPS. I wouldn't recommend crafting anything there - I considered it but couldn't plan out anything that made sense.

That being said, I did craft my own helm with more life and "Nearby enemies have -9% chaos resistance". According to PoB, it's about 4% more DPS than Devoto's Devotion and about 300! extra life.

See the bottom of this post for how to craft it

Hope that helps!
Last edited by arciinus on Mar 6, 2021, 9:53:41 PM
Alright so i started this build today with like an 25ex budget but man i'm lacking so much damage it feels like. I'm currently sitting at 1.3m dps while your Pob is at like 13m dps. I dont think my gears that terrible, t16 maps dont feel that great. So i feel i'm doing something wrong, still missing uber lab but that shouldnt be the reason. Maybe if anyone is so kind and wants to look over my PoB. I'm also missing some jewels but i doubt they do this big of a difference. Maybe its my TR level? Its currently only level 24.
Any Tips are appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/CR8CgEB7
"
ALLESKLAR4 wrote:
Alright so i started this build today with like an 25ex budget but man i'm lacking so much damage it feels like. I'm currently sitting at 1.3m dps while your Pob is at like 13m dps. I dont think my gears that terrible, t16 maps dont feel that great. So i feel i'm doing something wrong, still missing uber lab but that shouldnt be the reason. Maybe if anyone is so kind and wants to look over my PoB. I'm also missing some jewels but i doubt they do this big of a difference. Maybe its my TR level? Its currently only level 24.
Any Tips are appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/CR8CgEB7

well for one you didnt allocate your cluster jewels in the pob, so you lost sheet damage on that. Also dont use PoB for dps calculating, use the google doc Remi has in the guide.

Defensively you are missing a lot. Life is really low (ive been at 4.5k since maps). divine flesh is making you take a LOT of extra damage as well. its only worth using if you have the 80% chaos res. Also get hardened scars with a hydrid enduring flask, which is also talked about in the guide.

Dying sun is useless to you here, since you don't hit the needed AoE breakpoint for 6 arrows, let alone 7.

Also your Toxic Rain does need to be level 21 asap

And yes, jewels add up to make a pretty large difference in damage, esp with chaos damage multi.

Once you get more levels you can go into 2nd cluster (i just did at level 94) and that gave a pretty large boost in damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info