-

Hello all,

I started use this build with ritual league and doing t13-t14 maps right now.However sometimes times i get one shot kill and can not survive on t16 maps.I know i have some jobs to do but can you tell me what am i missing on the first line.

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the great guide!

I accumulated around 8-10 ex which I would like to use now to upgrade my character. My motivation to do so: I just hit around T14-15 maps and really struggle with single target DPS paired with boss survivability (or survivability in super-packed rituals).

However, I'm not really sure what I should put my currency into now (excluding gems).

Here's what I currently have:
https://pastebin.com/jz4dBihh

Cluster jewels I use can be found in the PoB or on my profile. Not sure how I can link them here.

Any tips greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance!
Last edited by tkwondave on Jan 31, 2021, 6:25:39 AM
"
dhise wrote:
Has anyone been able to do the new end game Maven fights with this?

I did it yesterday on my last portal... Died 2x to the memory game on the last phase cause i couldn't see anything on the ground and got HK'ed the rest of the times... This was the first time that i felt that my dps wasn't that great, since the maven did the memory game more than once every phase... ;/ (and i only got a 3c belt from this shit... kinda disappointed...)

I did the 4 elder guardians and 4 breach lords at the same time too, and FUCK that ice breach lord --' He was HK'ing me from the other side of the arena with his ice projectiles channelling skill...

"
Where can I find the calculator? ty

Its at the end of the "1.2 Toxic Rain Mechanics (Important)" section...
(POB and the calculator links should be the first thing in the guide, together with some videos, imo ;/)
Last edited by nogenem on Jan 31, 2021, 6:59:17 AM
"
JaxT3ll3r wrote:
Hello all,

I started use this build with ritual league and doing t13-t14 maps right now.However sometimes times i get one shot kill and can not survive on t16 maps.I know i have some jobs to do but can you tell me what am i missing on the first line.

you're missing a lot of good life rolls on your items, I too had problems running t13-14 maps at 3.3k hp one point.

also, allocate hardened scars on your amulet, else your hybrid flask doesn't grant u the benefit of fortify without it.

upped my life to 4.2k and occasionally get one shot in super juiced t16 maps when flasks are down.
Last edited by sigdol on Jan 31, 2021, 7:17:19 AM
"
kireek wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

Did all content including Maven conditionals using this build with some changes here and there.

Cheers!

Thanks man i'm glad to hear it. Im going to follow your tree.
Gotten pretty far with this build and I'm enjoying it a lot. I think my final upgrade is a watcher's eye (50ex) so that's my goal for now. I've made a few adjustments, like swapping out a Silver Flask for a Witchfire Brew and getting an Onslaught on Kill jewel. I think I'm going to try to hit level 100 with this character, thanks a bunch for the guide!

Gear:
Spoiler
Thread of hope How strong is it i am thinking of removing it from my build and using the empty jewel socket for a bis jewel giving about 5% combined dps + maximum life which compared to Potency of will which is 8.5% for 2 points. I know some will argue about the 2nd point that it wont be as valuable.
Profane chemistry Doesnt look that strong to me easily replacable.

Advise me pls :D as i am actually thinking about this soo hard for a day and half now
"
tkwondave wrote:
Hi,

First of all, thanks for the great guide!

I accumulated around 8-10 ex which I would like to use now to upgrade my character. My motivation to do so: I just hit around T14-15 maps and really struggle with single target DPS paired with boss survivability (or survivability in super-packed rituals).

However, I'm not really sure what I should put my currency into now (excluding gems).

Here's what I currently have:
https://pastebin.com/jz4dBihh

Cluster jewels I use can be found in the PoB or on my profile. Not sure how I can link them here.

Any tips greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Get some upgrades to your gloves and quiver, look for DoT multi on both of them. Also, follow the progression guide, should got you covered.

You could also try the setup I mentioned in pinned messages.

If you want to know my route of upgrades in this league, it is
Clusters (1 large 2 meds) > 6l > DoT Gear (quiver gloves) > Ammy > Helmet (-9 chaos res) > ToH > Woke gems (swift affliction priority) > 2nd cluster + Divine flesh

"
JaxT3ll3r wrote:
Hello all,

Get more life rolls on almost all of your gear, pretty much the reason why you are dying often is because your gear doesn't have any life on it.

"
dhise wrote:

I've just did it, my second attempt on maven, pretty much a blind run
4 deaths
2 is because I failed memory game
1 is because I don't know what's happening and ate the charged slam
1 is because I genuinely don't know what happened, a barrage of shot then died

Overall could phase her rather quickly, but the final phase took a bit of time because of the coils
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
DaLight wrote:
Thread of hope How strong is it i am thinking of removing it from my build and using the empty jewel socket for a bis jewel giving about 5% combined dps + maximum life which compared to Potency of will which is 8.5% for 2 points. I know some will argue about the 2nd point that it wont be as valuable.

Advise me pls :D as i am actually thinking about this soo hard for a day and half now

Honestly you might be underestimating the damage from the Potency of Will, also you don't take that potency of will alone, you would also want to take rest of the duration nodes in there too. It would give you even more damage.

If you are focused on clearing mostly (Heist etc), Overcharged + Harrier will be insanely useful
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
DaLight wrote:

Honestly you might be underestimating the damage from the Potency of Will, also you don't take that potency of will alone, you would also want to take rest of the duration nodes in there too. It would give you even more damage.

If you are focused on clearing mostly (Heist etc), Overcharged + Harrier will be insanely useful

thx for the response so let me ask u a small simple question i am using my timeless jewel in the bottom right jewel socket with 5 dexterity nodes nearby (cuz i found a semi okay timeless jewel there) the cost is i lose Profane chemistry so i felt taking thread of hope is not worth it just for the Potency of will with the 2 passives next to it. Do u recommend i keep it even if just for potency of will?

the timeless jewel gives 5 nodes of 12% evasion,9% Dot,8% Chaosdmg, 10% light resist, 14% mana regen Not the greatest but is the best out of 20 i baught and sold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info