-

Hey guys, thinking about my next upgrades. Would 2nd cluster, or watcher's eye be the route to go? Here is my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/ZX3cMvrZ

Thanks for any help you can give!
Cluster jewel is 10-30x cheaper than a watchers eye jewel
Hey, this has so far been a fun build to play, but I've been wondering something. Would getting the crystal skin and thick skin nodes while also having shaper boots with the chance to avoid ailments mod and the gloves craft not be viable since you would no longer need the Master Alchemist labyrinth node which can be replaced with Master Toxicisit?
I am confused on the passive tree (first time playing) like say when i jump from 80 to 114 and you change the passives do i use refund points on the whole tree and restat it the way you have it or do i just add it on to what i already have?
"
AnonymousThot wrote:
Hey, this has so far been a fun build to play, but I've been wondering something. Would getting the crystal skin and thick skin nodes while also having shaper boots with the chance to avoid ailments mod and the gloves craft not be viable since you would no longer need the Master Alchemist labyrinth node which can be replaced with Master Toxicisit?

the build isn't doing poison damage, so that wouldn't do anything.
"
in the pob you have malevolence + skitterbots + flesh and stone but you can't use all 3, what am I missing ? So you switch from one to the other ?

you can use mana multiplier synthesised helmet + enlighten 3 (better 4) like me. It's very cheap.
Or/and use Intuitive leap in jewel socket near Perfect Agony and allocate Charisma, can unallocate 3 pts to "Method to the madness" for the same pts, slightly more dmg and you have both blind and chill for def
I understand we have very small crit chance, but still...

Does anyone have any experience with Tailwinds/Elusive boots with this build, how do you feel about the uptime?

And how this actually works? Each pod has a crit chance individually, or is it rolls per attack? And when it's triggered, during a fall, and/or during an explosions?
"
TakoDayi wrote:
Hello,

First i wanted to say thanks for this amazing built.

I have a question about auras.
I am currently using precision - flesh and stone - malevolence (with precision watcher's eye).

I got enlighten(4) but i cannot use skitterbots- flesh and stone - malevolence - precision same time. If i drop precision i have 28 mana and TR and wither mana cost are 28 too with current setup. So i can use wither totem once and spamming TR with mana flask up all the time.

My options;
1- Dropping precision and watcher's eye and getting malevolence watcher's eye. so i can use skitter- flesh and stone - malevolance with 28 mana.

2- I can get devoto or rare helmet with flesh and stone %30 reduce mana enchant and i can use precision - flesh and stone - malevolence - skitter bots same time and also i can use TR and wither totems with plenty of mana if i am not wrong. Also i can keep precision watcher's eye until i can get malevolence watcher's eye.

3- I can keep playing end game with precision - malevolence - flesh and stone look for another upgrade.

Which one do you think would be the best for next upgrade ?

I'm using malevolence - Skitterbots- flesh and stone - precision - vitality at the same time with 127 mana left. Just reserve your precision with your life using blood magic, u have more sockets than u need anyway. Or an amulet with malevolence mana reduce, but it's hard to craft.
Where can I find the calculator? ty
can you give me link of your tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info