-

Kireek, Netukka, thanks both of you. :) I see there are some differences like 1 cluster vs 2 clusters or playing w/ Asenath and without so I guess there are multiple ways to make it work even for the end game.
I wanna do maven, but I only do 4m DPS. I feel like I'm gonna struggle. Some of the invitations mobs get a little tanky TBH.

I dont know what to upgrade, I've got one set of clusters, if I get a second one the increase is about 300k DPS for about 10ex of investment, seems not great.

I can replace a mana flask for Dying Sun and that will be a nice 500k DPS boost. But still lose stun avoidance and the constant mana supply.

Any suggestions? Ive got like 20ex.

"
"
idkwat wrote:
I wanna do maven, but I only do 4m DPS. I feel like I'm gonna struggle. Some of the invitations mobs get a little tanky TBH.

I dont know what to upgrade, I've got one set of clusters, if I get a second one the increase is about 300k DPS for about 10ex of investment, seems not great.

I can replace a mana flask for Dying Sun and that will be a nice 500k DPS boost. But still lose stun avoidance and the constant mana supply.

Any suggestions? Ive got like 20ex.

"

Please don't be afraid to try Maven. I didn't even bother watching the videos because I want to have a full experience on my own. I've failed once because blind run and I have no idea what's going on, but it is fun from just experiencing the fight.

Don't be afraid of failure, you WILL fail a few times before able to do it deathless or without any struggle, that's how life works. Just embrace it and take it as a stepping stone towards your success
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
“Adds x to x chaos damage to attacks” mod is useless on this build. The DoT is not an “attack”.
"
255461111 wrote:
Which boots would the best in slot like 20ex+ (no res needed)?
Is it worth to get Tailwind + Elusive? Looks like we dont crit much...
'

It is only worth getting tailwind, but you need to have spike point quiver to be useful, else it will not proc within the tailwind duration.

Elusive will never gonna proc, since it is chance on crit, unlike tailwind which is guaranteed.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hello, Im doing already t16-t15 maps, killed sirus and rn progressing on atlas getting the rest fo watchstones, i have already got my 1st set of cluster jewels and my question is, what should I upgrade now?, Enchanted quill rain, enchanted devoto,2d set of clusters or despair on hit ring?

so i got most of the gear and crafted a decent bow but im now sitting on 2 6 links with my carcus and the bow any ideas on what to do with all the extra links
"
Wilmots wrote:
Just 4 fun i was running some red maps with fenumus weave and spider aspect replacing flesh and stone, i was quite impressed.

I'm using aspect of the spider too. I crafted it on my amulet. I really like it and it only reserves 25% of mana so it's a bit easier to squeeze in than skitterbots.
El Psy Kongroo.
I'm kinda scared about starting this build because it seems like the defense and offense would suck ass until I invest a certain amount of currency to the build? My main currency maker is finding rares, identify them then sell and I only have 2ex, 192 chaos now. I am almost at 100 map bonus completion and when I hit that mark then I'll buy watch stones to get to end game mapping (T14+) asap which I'd assume I'd get more currency but yeah, the start of the end game scares me. Need to hear other people's thought on this.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I'm kinda scared about starting this build because it seems like the defense and offense would suck ass until I invest a certain amount of currency to the build? My main currency maker is finding rares, identify them then sell and I only have 2ex, 192 chaos now. I am almost at 100 map bonus completion and when I hit that mark then I'll buy watch stones to get to end game mapping (T14+) asap which I'd assume I'd get more currency but yeah, the start of the end game scares me. Need to hear other people's thought on this.

Are you playing a vortex at the moment? I would stick with that if your goal is to get to T14+ maps. As someone who's played both as league starters, vortex is easier to gear and also a fair bit tankier. TR pathfinder is good, but you really hit a wall past T14's where you need to start investing quite a bit to start doing harder content more comfortably (clusters, +2 amulet, chaos dot rares, etc).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info