-

What should i choose from Avarius reward?
So should I not bother with Maven for now? I'm only doing 4M DPS and I haven't failed a fight in a while, but a high rolled Elder Guardian inivitation killed me 3 times.
Which boots would the best in slot like 20ex+ (no res needed)?
Is it worth to get Tailwind + Elusive? Looks like we dont crit much...
"
spliter13 wrote:
What should i choose from Avarius reward?
Whichever you can sell. You should never waste a jewel slot for stuff like spreading rot on this build.

Frostbolt one usually sells ok for various ice nova / vortex builds.

"
AnonymousThot wrote:
Hey, this has so far been a fun build to play, but I've been wondering something. Would getting the crystal skin and thick skin nodes while also having shaper boots with the chance to avoid ailments mod and the gloves craft not be viable since you would no longer need the Master Alchemist labyrinth node which can be replaced with Master Toxicisit?
Toxicist is useless to this build, you can get Surgeon instead. Crystal skin wheel is meh, you're better off getting elegant form on small cluster instead.

"
zxfx wrote:
And when it's triggered, during a fall, and/or during an explosions?
Initial arrows and pod explosions both hit, so they can crit. Pod vines / pod duration doesn't hit (it's a dot).

"
kireek wrote:
"
dhise wrote:
Has anyone been able to do the new end game Maven fights with this?

Did all content including Maven conditionals using this build with some changes here and there.
Nice!

Can you make POB of your char so we can see how much gear we're talking about to do Maven?
Just 4 fun i was running some red maps with fenumus weave and spider aspect replacing flesh and stone, i was quite impressed.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jan 31, 2021, 3:15:52 PM
"
255461111 wrote:
Which boots would the best in slot like 20ex+ (no res needed)?
Is it worth to get Tailwind + Elusive? Looks like we dont crit much...

explode, power charge, frenzy, chest
dying sun for aoe, onslaught ring for fun, or crit cinderswallow urn would give you around 15% crit

thats what i have planned, only missing one crit aug and the boots
Someone explain to me what to look for with the glorious vanity timeless jewel?
"
Viktranka wrote:

Can you make POB of your char so we can see how much gear we're talking about to do Maven?

Ill chime in. Deadeye double curse variant. No problem doing pretty much anything, did Maven deathless (fought first time, seen videos before) with current gear. Maven actually felt super easy and very fast to do, the triple mirage archers totally carry the damage while you can just run around dodging everything.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/ReqQCZta

Expensive stuff is bow (3 ex for base, 4 ex for crafts), quiver (made myself with lucky harvest chaos roll + annuls followed by aug chaos, but its 10 ex+), amulet (again made myself, alt spam for +1 dex, aug chaos for +1 chaos and chaos multi so ~5 exalts) and clusters obv (large ones are around 2 ex each, medium ones 1 ex each). Asenaths was 120c when I bought it.

Far from optimal gear/clusters, 6k life should not be a problem whatsoever. No enlighten 4 yet either so swapping between skitterbots and flesh and stone sometimes. Havent found -mana craft on rings either and lazy to fix that because mana flask is enough for 2 aura setup.
Last edited by Netukka on Jan 31, 2021, 5:26:56 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:

Here,

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ukTjpjTN

But when I first did Maven and the conditionals, I was with WAY less gear than this current one. Hope it helps!

I finally got a non-speed to speed and lucked out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info