-

"
Faraday96 wrote:
"
in the pob you have malevolence + skitterbots + flesh and stone but you can't use all 3, what am I missing ? So you switch from one to the other ?

This is done by linking a lvl4 Enlighten Gem to all 3 auras and having -Mana cost on
non-chaneling skills on your rings, also having 1% reduced mana reserved on your jewel.

You should go with Malevolence + Flesh and Stone for the time being until you got things above

Or just an Enlighten lvl 3 and 4 nodes on the tree for the poor boys like me ;p

@topic

Man, i just changed my wither totem setup for: Anomalous Withering Step + Enhance lvl 3 + Second Wind, and i'm loving it WAYYYY more ;p I always hated wither totem setup and i definitely wont remove my dear Mirage Archer from the TR, so thats the last option ^^ Its only 9~10 wither stacks, but its already good enough for me...
I'm just starting the league and was hoping to play a TR/CA pathfinder but I'm having difficulty deciding which build to follow. Does anyone have any thoughts about how this build compares to Asmodeus's build? (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2998087)
So last but not least, what can we sum up comparing our experiences playing this build with pathfinder and deadeye? Im level 81, quite at my atlas start, playing deadeye, loving the damage from archer very much, covering the screen with beautiful angry flowers. Downsides are lacking defensive layers, ailment immunity form PF is so op and flasks up even more, but i dont like to give up on my angry flowers.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jan 30, 2021, 5:04:37 PM
"
exirabit wrote:
I'm just starting the league and was hoping to play a TR/CA pathfinder but I'm having difficulty deciding which build to follow. Does anyone have any thoughts about how this build compares to Asmodeus's build? (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2998087)

Stick to his setup until you can get a 6l quillrain or at least a +2 bow IMO

quote="nogeten" realm="pc"]Man, i just changed my wither totem setup for: Anomalous Withering Step + Enhance lvl 3 + Second Wind, and i'm loving it WAYYYY more ;p I always hated wither totem setup and i definitely wont remove my dear Mirage Archer from the TR, so thats the last option ^^ Its only 9~10 wither stacks, but its already good enough for me...
[/quote]

Problem is withering step is a small range around you and also shares CD with Dash, I can see why this setup works though, since for some bosses is better to stay close-ish (sirus die beam)

but blast rain ballistas works really well too. Mriage archer is way too good to be replaced i think at least for me
Hello,

First i wanted to say thanks for this amazing built.

I have a question about auras.
I am currently using precision - flesh and stone - malevolence (with precision watcher's eye).

I got enlighten(4) but i cannot use skitterbots- flesh and stone - malevolence - precision same time. If i drop precision i have 28 mana and TR and wither mana cost are 28 too with current setup. So i can use wither totem once and spamming TR with mana flask up all the time.

My options;
1- Dropping precision and watcher's eye and getting malevolence watcher's eye. so i can use skitter- flesh and stone - malevolance with 28 mana.

2- I can get devoto or rare helmet with flesh and stone %30 reduce mana enchant and i can use precision - flesh and stone - malevolence - skitter bots same time and also i can use TR and wither totems with plenty of mana if i am not wrong. Also i can keep precision watcher's eye until i can get malevolence watcher's eye.

3- I can keep playing end game with precision - malevolence - flesh and stone look for another upgrade.

Which one do you think would be the best for next upgrade ?

Has anyone been able to do the new end game Maven fights with this?
"
dhise wrote:

I did shaper and uber elder while maven was watching. Also 4 shaper guardian at the same time. But i have not made other fights yet.
Last edited by TakoDayi on Jan 30, 2021, 8:15:37 PM
"
TakoDayi wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

I did shaper and uber elder while maven was watching. Also 4 shaper guardian at the same time. But i have not made other fights yet.

I messed The Feared up today. I think I can do it with my current gear a second time. I was just more surprised with the amount of aoe on the ground from Uber Atziri and Cortex boss...flustered me haha.
"
dhise wrote:

Did all content including Maven conditionals using this build with some changes here and there.

Cheers!
"
Wilmots wrote:
So last but not least, what can we sum up comparing our experiences playing this build with pathfinder and deadeye? Im level 81, quite at my atlas start, playing deadeye, loving the damage from archer very much, covering the screen with beautiful angry flowers. Downsides are lacking defensive layers, ailment immunity form PF is so op and flasks up even more, but i dont like to give up on my angry flowers.

I am planning to try out deadeye after I've finish fixing up my second ring, after that I would give deadeye a shot and see how well it will perform

"
Faraday96 wrote:
Hi im playnig Toxic Rain, have been doing maps easily, bosses are still going down a little bit slowly. Today I finally completed my first set of clusters. I went to the
TR damage calc and it says im at 2.5M Dps with mirage archer rn. Is it fine since i invested less than 10 Ex or im lacking?

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/MjdXw6P4

It is fine, but just don't expect the best out from it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info