-

Any ideas on how to craft a -9% chaos resistance to nearby enemies helmet with high life and some res? maybe evasion rating?

Thanks.
Spoiler
"
TKMaxx715 wrote:
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
Bartzi wrote:
i can only tell you about my experience with maloneys...
and ooohh boi, not often have i seen one item change the playstyle of a built this hard.
before malonys: decent clear
with maloneys: feels a little like a tornadoshot built

to sum it up: u lose a little single target dps, but u gain tons of clearspeed.

Yeah, and this is a good thing I think, because this league will be a Delirium farm league, again. So, clearspeed is extremely helpfull.

Thx! Let's see what the others would say about the changes!

I am not a fan of maloney's I think you lose out on too much TR scaling and it is not a cheap quiver. At those prices you could have a quiver with chaos dot multi, res, +1 arrows, life, etc. I think that when you put your eggs in a bunch of different baskets, your clear as well as single target will be effected. I can run through t16s firing 1 shot and things will die. Your clear won't be limited with a properly scaled TR.

Divine flesh- this is dealer's choice and I believe this will largely be determined by what type of mitigations you have. If you have other forms of damage mitigation, then I think its perfectly fine to skip divine flesh and use those points for more HP

Spiked concoction is an interesting choice, especially if using Dying Sun. I'm going to look into it and play with PoB later to see how much losing Wicked Pall damage would be vs APS and flask effect.

Brewed for potency is a great alternative for student of decay, especially if you aren't using divine flesh. Student of decay is a nice way of getting chaos resistance as a defensive perk, but if you have other ways of mitigating chaos damage, brewed for potency works.

Dying Sun- Also dealer's choice and I believe can be built around. Extra arrows so that you don't have to gear for +1 arrows can save a lot of money. I also don't agree with some on here that extra arrows is a waste without the AOE because of both clear speed and mobile single targets.

Thx, mate! As soon as you finish your PoB maths, let us know, please! Gl!!
"
Alamirion wrote:
Any ideas on how to craft a -9% chaos resistance to nearby enemies helmet with high life and some res? maybe evasion rating?

Thanks.

Probably fossil spam? Pristine, Aberrant and Prismatic, but you'll not be able to roll lightning, thx to aberrant. Otherwise, well, there is Harvest on but with very low suply for crafts and high prices :/
"
Alamirion wrote:

Thanks.

I alt spammed the minus chaos res and regaled the INT. I'll be Harvest crafting the rest with a resistance probably. Remove / Aug life until I get a nice fat life roll. Add defenses for Evasion

Last edited by crzytimes on Jan 27, 2021, 1:11:17 PM
Nice base bro! GL I hope you do a good helmet and show us!
https://pastebin.com/MKbBC03r

Aight so this is where I'm at now, not sure where to go from here...
+1/+1 amu is coming soon, but beyond that I'm lost.

I tried fucking around with PoB for the next cluster wheel, but I lose so much HP for the DPS gain, I think at this point I've plateaued. DPS is respectable, I'll see how it goes with Maven uber encounters.

went with maleonys for clear then i use my other quiver for bossing, Thinking nice on list will be to replace helmet with soemthing for better defense and get some higher quality boots. My neck should be a easy fix just waiting to get aug to remove phys then ill add the +1 chaos, Any other thoughts? Ive done A8 sirius uber elder, only fight i couldnt beat was maven cause i dont know her mechanics ;(
fyi playing as deadeye cause i can
Has anyone done Maven fight with Toxic Rain? It seemed impossible to me. I can't even see the ground with all the pods.
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Alamirion wrote:

Thanks.

I alt spammed the minus chaos res and regaled the INT. I'll be Harvest crafting the rest with a resistance probably. Remove / Aug life until I get a nice fat life roll. Add defenses for Evasion

I only found 1 Remove/Aug craft till now at lvl 95, with a ton of deaths ;/ I have a ton of items to use on harvest, but i never find anything useful... I really wished that they hadn't brought harvest back, tbh...
"
nogenem wrote:
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Alamirion wrote:

Thanks.

I only found 1 Remove/Aug craft till now at lvl 95, with a ton of deaths ;/ I have a ton of items to use on harvest, but i never find anything useful... I really wished that they hadn't brought harvest back, tbh...

The Forbidden Trove discord is your friend....buying / selling harvest crafts is quite lucrative. Was able to craft my ammy through it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info