-

"
arciinus wrote:
"
RasalasTKTO wrote:
Im not sure if my previous post was incorrectly posted or just got lost with all the posts today. This guide has helped me a lot with the build, i made a few changes and would like to ask your opinion on how the build looks and what could be improved since its becoming a bit difficult for me to know. You can check my profile for my Ritual Pathfinder, or here is the pob in case you would like to look at it instead: https://pastebin.com/cHvJZBFD

Thank you in advanced for the help :)

I took a quick look at your PoB - here are some quick tips.

• I noticed a few places your passive tree differed in weird ways. You path to "Wind Dancer" and take the small life node next to it, but you don't take "Thick Skin"! You should definitely try to take the Notable passive nodes when possible, as their bonuses are better.
  • Also, you take Swift Venoms. That's useful for other builds, but Toxic Rain, despite its name, doesn't use poison so the node actually has no effect!
  • In general, I recommend just buying up some Orb of Regrets at ~1-2 chaos each and fixing your tree to look like Remi's, as it's pretty optimized

Your gear actually looks really quite good already! Some of the gear (your amulet, rings, and quiver) is definitely keepable for a while.

• For now, you should use Void Manipulation instead of Empower for a 10-15% DPS gain. Empower is only really better than any of the gems in that 6-link at level 4+. You can keep leveling it in your weapon swap.
  • For survivability, replace Corruption with Hardened Scars anointment. I think it's generally worth it.
  • Your boots with "Poisons you inflict..." also does nothing for this build! Don't worry though - there aren't really any good offensive mods for boots in this build, so feel free to just leave it.

Hope that helps! I think the passive tree is where most of your improvements can be though.

Thanks for your suggestions! I made changes so the tree looks more like Remi's now. I still think im a bit too squishy but that probably comes from not playing the build that well. Im liking Unspeakable Gifts because it clears so fast and when it procs, everything dies even faster.

Here is the new pob link (https://pastebin.com/3rezNzb5) if you'd like to check it out and maybe give me some more pointers on how to make it better, since i know i can improve it.
Last edited by RasalasTKTO on Jan 27, 2021, 9:54:18 PM
"
Warsong87 wrote:
So, which should be my chaos res? coz right now is just 30%
Well obviously there's no point using divine flesh if chaos res isn't capped.

It used to be 85% with divine flesh but now it's 80%, you can increase it with method to the madness, quiver mod or small cluster. Hard cap is 90%.
So, unless my gear is bad, or I'm doing something dramatically wrong with the PoB, experimenting with TWO sets of Clusters does not provide that much of a damage increase, at most 1M dps but I lose quite a bit of HP.

Here's my PoB and gear for reference. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

"
https://pastebin.com/RLLqZhdC

"

Last edited by idkwat on Jan 27, 2021, 9:04:48 PM
"
idkwat wrote:
So, unless my gear is bad, or I'm doing something dramatically wrong with the PoB, experimenting with TWO sets of Clusters does not provide that much of a damage increase, at most 1M dps but I lose quite a bit of HP.

Here's my PoB and gear for reference. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

"

"

You should be using the calculator to calculate your damage instead of PoB. Cus PoB does not account for AoE
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

You should be using the calculator to calculate your damage instead of PoB. Cus PoB does not account for AoE

Yeah I use the calculator, In PoB only shows around 200K DPS increase but it's not counting the Mirage Archer extra DPS either. With Mirage, the calculator returns around 1M DPS for me, for two sets of clusters, and roughly 400k for one set of clusters.

"
idkwat wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

Yeah I use the calculator, In PoB only shows around 200K DPS increase but it's not counting the Mirage Archer extra DPS either. With Mirage, the calculator returns around 1M DPS for me, for two sets of clusters, and roughly 400k for one set of clusters.

Did you just literally ignored all the jewel slots when you put into the clusters? That would be likely the reason why
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
I swear I didn't. I double checked and just put the numbers in the calculator, you can check yourself in the PoB i expertimented with:

Finally did my Cluster setup, curious about grabbing that glorious vanity. How much of an effect does Glorious Vanity have as I can't really see how to test something like that in PoB.

Also where are we meant to get the malev reduced reserved from again, was it an enchant for helm? And how much of a boost does Skitterbots really add

Aside from those 2 things, I assume the best bet for me now would be to go around upgrading some of my weaker items? - POB: https://pastebin.com/wdX27Taj
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Jan 28, 2021, 2:17:51 AM
Hey guys! I'm following the guide, but I see a lot of people here are posting their stuff, and almost everybody has a +3 bow. Is there any specific guide on how to craft one, budget or not? Cuz I have pretty good gear already, some slots are multiple ex, but I'm still using Quill Rain. It seems the bow is quite accessible, since the ones I was looking for at trade are like 25ex, which should be affordable soon, but I wanted to get cluster jewel setup first.

TL DR - what are good ways to craft +3 bow?
Thanks in advance!
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
I just obtained this, and I'll create this crafting guide dedicated to crafting this amulet. It is also in the past comments in this thread if you are curious.

Below is the full crafting guide of it

HOW TO CRAFT IT

Step 1
--------
This is the base you need
- Must be ilvl 82 or above
- Must be hunter influenced
- Can be any base

If you have a random base like a Paua Amulet, you can do the vendor recipe
Amulet + red gem + blue gem + green gem, can be active or support gems

Alternatively, you can buy a base with the main stat we needed, which is +1 to dex, prefer on a int base amulet. If you did this, skip step 2

Step 2
--------
You want to alt spam until you get +1 to dex gems, would take an average of 400-500 alterations orb.

Step 3
--------
After obtaining +1 dex, you want to regal it to a rare. Below are one of the 4 scenarios

If it hits a prefix
- If it is a stat that cannot be removed (such as Item rarity), you NEED to Annul it out. If it hit dex, go back to step 2. If it didn't, continue to step 4.
- If it is a stat that can be easily removed (such as add # to # cold damage), you can use the related affix tag to remove it.

If you hit a suffix
- If the suffix doesn't have a good tag, you can easily remove the suffix with "Reforge an item, keeping all prefix harvest craft".
- If the suffix can be easily remove, just remove it with the craft related to the affix tag (for instance remove cold on a increased cold dmg stat)

Step 4
--------
You want to look for these 3 harvest crafts
- Augment Life x1
- Augment Chaos x3
- Remove & add life
- Remove & add chaos (NOT REMOVE NON CHAOS, ADD CHAOS)

Make sure to block prefix with a prefix craft, this will prevent it from rolling a bad stats on the prefix.

First of all, you want to augment the chaos 3 times until you get these 3 stats
+1 chaos
+chaos res
+chaos DoT.

Remove & Add chaos is mainly to reroll the stats until you can get high rolls and reroll out "chaos damage leeched as life".

If you do happen to roll "chaos damage leeched as life", you can use a remove life to remove the chaos leech as life out.

With that, it is pretty much done!

Up this :) maybe link it at the crafting FaQ!

I'm ready to begin haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info