-

"
RasalasTKTO wrote:
Im not sure if my previous post was incorrectly posted or just got lost with all the posts today. This guide has helped me a lot with the build, i made a few changes and would like to ask your opinion on how the build looks and what could be improved since its becoming a bit difficult for me to know. You can check my profile for my Ritual Pathfinder, or here is the pob in case you would like to look at it instead: https://pastebin.com/cHvJZBFD

Thank you in advanced for the help :)

I took a quick look at your PoB - here are some quick tips.

• I noticed a few places your passive tree differed in weird ways. You path to "Wind Dancer" and take the small life node next to it, but you don't take "Thick Skin"! You should definitely try to take the Notable passive nodes when possible, as their bonuses are better.
  • Also, you take Swift Venoms. That's useful for other builds, but Toxic Rain, despite its name, doesn't use poison so the node actually has no effect!
  • In general, I recommend just buying up some Orb of Regrets at ~1-2 chaos each and fixing your tree to look like Remi's, as it's pretty optimized

Your gear actually looks really quite good already! Some of the gear (your amulet, rings, and quiver) is definitely keepable for a while.

• For now, you should use Void Manipulation instead of Empower for a 10-15% DPS gain. Empower is only really better than any of the gems in that 6-link at level 4+. You can keep leveling it in your weapon swap.
  • For survivability, replace Corruption with Hardened Scars anointment. I think it's generally worth it.
  • Your boots with "Poisons you inflict..." also does nothing for this build! Don't worry though - there aren't really any good offensive mods for boots in this build, so feel free to just leave it.

Hope that helps! I think the passive tree is where most of your improvements can be though.
I just made it to Sirus A4 and I killed him with 1 portal left, however, this fight was taking forever. DPS seemed to be really not there yet... Because of that I did some calculations. According to spreadsheet calculator
- 1.7kk dps - current state , no clusters
- 2.3kk dps - with 1 cluster and thread of hope
- 2.3kk dps - with 1 cluster without thread of hope, but with Growth of Decay allocated instead and 2x small jewels with 7% bow attack speed

As you can see, Im trying pretty simple and cheap ways to upgrade my dps, but gaining around 0.5kk dps with clusters isnt that massive, at least not on paper. Sirus took like 10 minutes to kill, after this upgrades it will take like 7?
That beeing said, am I doing something wrong? Maybe for some reason Quill Rain is better option than cheap +3 bow I'm using? However all the calculations are saying the opposite. Please let me know where else I can look for improvement, keep in mind I have very limited budget right now, only 3ex or so.

Should I start specing into the cluster jewel setup if I only have the Large Cluster Jewel ready, or should I wait to get 2 medium ones as well
"
Abraxas187 wrote:
Is anybody able to look at my character and let me know what I can do to improve it? I keep getting one shotted on T14-T16 maps. Got 4.8k life and +life on all my gear except my helm....not sure what is going on.

use this life flask instead, it heal much faster than yours

okey I have free 4-link what can I use it for? I can't come up with what to build there, exept vaal grace/haste gems. Any advices?

Is it possible to remove %inc evasion rating with "Remove a random Defence modifier from an item" harvest? Someone told me it is not possible but it cleary has Defences tag.
"
Turska wrote:

Is it possible to remove %inc evasion rating with "Remove a random Defence modifier from an item" harvest? Someone told me it is not possible but it cleary has Defences tag.

It is possible, that person is prob trolling with you
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hi, can get some help? i feel squishy, i saw the video of armorless t16 and i cant even get hit like that.
Thanks!
Hi! I'm loving the build so far but I've kind of reached a block, I'm on T16 maps corrupting and whatnot and I'm getting slapped about a fair bit. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could add/change to ease the pain a little?

Many Thanks!

Guys, I was talking with someone lvl 100 using TR Pathfinder, his build just use few changes, so would like to discuss some of them here.

1 - Brewed for Potency + Spiked Concotion: this allows a 50%+ flask effect, wich means Dying Sun +1 proj, etc, have anyone of you testes this? Sems to be a very good way to scale damage. The others clusters are Brewed + Wicked;

3 - Maloney's with CA + Arrow Nova + Vicious Proj.: how good is maloney's compared to a dot affix quiver?

What do you guys think about this? One of the big differences is that this guy doenst use the Legion jewel for Chaos res abuse. He is doing very well in the league, full deadly encounters, most of Maven's challenges, etc, wich means it's also a good way to explore this insane build.

So, what do you think? Let's discuss about this a little bit?
Last edited by Brenovisky on Jan 27, 2021, 10:01:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info