-

i can only tell you about my experience with maloneys...
and ooohh boi, not often have i seen one item change the playstyle of a built this hard.
before malonys: decent clear
with maloneys: feels a little like a tornadoshot built

to sum it up: u lose a little single target dps, but u gain tons of clearspeed.
"
Bartzi wrote:
and ooohh boi, not often have i seen one item change the playstyle of a built this hard.

Yeah, and this is a good thing I think, because this league will be a Delirium farm league, again. So, clearspeed is extremely helpfull.

Thx! Let's see what the others would say about the changes!
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this build so far in league. thank you for all the amazing information.

I'm kind of just wondering where to go next in my gearing and push it to the next level. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Best spot to slot divine flesh?

I'm thinking left side between Maurader and Duelist below the Scion life wheel?
"
Wilson1493 wrote:
Hi! I'm loving the build so far but I've kind of reached a block, I'm on T16 maps corrupting and whatnot and I'm getting slapped about a fair bit. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could add/change to ease the pain a little?

Many Thanks!

Consider getting some chaos res.
Hey, I am seeing a lot of toxic rain characters (11% of pathfinder toxic rain characters on poe ninja) using eternal youth and I am fairly lost. What advantage does that have? Isn't toxic rain be terrible at leeching? I see many of them anoint corruption, but is that really enough to make up for the lost regen, forget justify a skill point?
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
Bartzi wrote:

Yeah, and this is a good thing I think, because this league will be a Delirium farm league, again. So, clearspeed is extremely helpfull.

Thx! Let's see what the others would say about the changes!

I am not a fan of maloney's I think you lose out on too much TR scaling and it is not a cheap quiver. At those prices you could have a quiver with chaos dot multi, res, +1 arrows, life, etc. I think that when you put your eggs in a bunch of different baskets, your clear as well as single target will be effected. I can run through t16s firing 1 shot and things will die. Your clear won't be limited with a properly scaled TR.

Divine flesh- this is dealer's choice and I believe this will largely be determined by what type of mitigations you have. If you have other forms of damage mitigation, then I think its perfectly fine to skip divine flesh and use those points for more HP

Spiked concoction is an interesting choice, especially if using Dying Sun. I'm going to look into it and play with PoB later to see how much losing Wicked Pall damage would be vs APS and flask effect.

Brewed for potency is a great alternative for student of decay, especially if you aren't using divine flesh. Student of decay is a nice way of getting chaos resistance as a defensive perk, but if you have other ways of mitigating chaos damage, brewed for potency works.

Dying Sun- Also dealer's choice and I believe can be built around. Extra arrows so that you don't have to gear for +1 arrows can save a lot of money. I also don't agree with some on here that extra arrows is a waste without the AOE because of both clear speed and mobile single targets.

"
thunderingice wrote:
Hey, I am seeing a lot of toxic rain characters (11% of pathfinder toxic rain characters on poe ninja) using eternal youth and I am fairly lost. What advantage does that have? Isn't toxic rain be terrible at leeching? I see many of them anoint corruption, but is that really enough to make up for the lost regen, forget justify a skill point?

Are they using a glorious vanity timless jewel in the socket underneath? If that's the case eternal youth is converted to divine flesh.
El Psy Kongroo.
"
thunderingice wrote:

POE Ninja shows it as Eternal Youth but it is actually being converted to "Divine Flesh" using a xibuaqua glorious vanity jewel.
"
Duranoth wrote:
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this build so far in league. thank you for all the amazing information.

I'm kind of just wondering where to go next in my gearing and push it to the next level. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Your gear is quite nice. You should be able to clear most content at this point.

Lowest hanging fruit is likely your amulet. It can still have +1 dexterity and +chaos dot multi. That should be a significant bump in damage.

Next is awakened gems.

After that you will soon be at the point of enchants, corrupting items, or awakener slamming influenced mods you want. Also can start tweaking your build towards content you want to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info