-

I haven't done the MAven fight yet but I've done the Shaper Guardian Invitation and all the Shaper guardians and two Elder Guardians so far with the maven, seemed fine. Shaper with Maven was hard though.

Visibility gets a little questionable with blast rain in Sirus.
How do you get that "of order" to mana flask?
IGN: Vipu
"
idkwat wrote:
I haven't done the MAven fight yet but I've done the Shaper Guardian Invitation and all the Shaper guardians and two Elder Guardians so far with the maven, seemed fine. Shaper with Maven was hard though.

Visibility gets a little questionable with blast rain in Sirus.

Yeah, after learning the fight I managed to do the Maven fight as well. Not the cleanest fight, but hey, I'm a fellow 0% xp softcore player :P
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
I'm a fellow 0% xp softcore player :P

Man, i got to lvl 95 for the first time ever with this build this league, i'm playing since breach league, and i'm at 0% exp since then LUL I just keep getting 1-shotted while doing delirium/the new crazy invitations ;p
"
Vipu wrote:

It's a veiled craft. You gotta find it in flasks or something, from Syndicate master missions. Not too sure myself, so I just boiught the flask. It was like 30c or something
"
nogenem wrote:
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
I'm a fellow 0% xp softcore player :P

Man, i got to lvl 95 for the first time ever with this build this league, i'm playing since breach league, and i'm at 0% exp since then LUL I just keep getting 1-shotted while doing delirium/the new crazy invitations ;p

Honestly I think lvl 95 is a good "hey I've come this far, that's enough unless I do some serious grinding" for the build.

Sure I could spam heists until I get to 100 like I did last league, but my wrist would be finished before the build is.
Hey guys, let me ask, why glorious vanity? what is it for? does it have to be a specefic number of souls to work?
Why Divine Flesg?the big node transformed near glorious vanity?
"
Vipu wrote:
Unveiling Cinderswallow Urns. They're usually expensive, so finding a crafter who provides service for a fee could be cheaper.

"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys, let me ask, why glorious vanity? what is it for? does it have to be a specefic number of souls to work?
Divine Flesh w/ capped chaos res means you take less chaos and elemental damage than normally. Higher max res = less damage taken.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Vipu wrote:
Unveiling Cinderswallow Urns. They're usually expensive, so finding a crafter who provides service for a fee could be cheaper.

"
Warsong87 wrote:
Divine Flesh w/ capped chaos res means you take less chaos and elemental damage than normally. Higher max res = less damage taken.

So, which should be my chaos res? coz right now is just 30%
Why not use Starkonja's or a helm Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info