-

"
silentxthreat wrote:
I"m having mana issues with reserves. Is thgis build supposed to use vaal haste, malevolence, and flesh is stone with a rank 4 enlighten on the malevolence?
Vaal haste doesn't reserve anything. Normal haste reserves 50% but you aren't meant to use it, only the vaal one.
Is anybody able to look at my character and let me know what I can do to improve it? I keep getting one shotted on T14-T16 maps. Got 4.8k life and +life on all my gear except my helm....not sure what is going on.
amazing build, i did some improves with watchers eye and auras, very tanky, 9.6 mill sirus dps, first my character lvl 98
"
Abraxas187 wrote:
Is anybody able to look at my character and let me know what I can do to improve it? I keep getting one shotted on T14-T16 maps. Got 4.8k life and +life on all my gear except my helm....not sure what is going on.

Your profile is private, noone can see your characters.
Sometimes stream over at twitch.tv/Syfer3k
My bad, should be fixed now.
Im not sure if my previous post was incorrectly posted or just got lost with all the posts today. This guide has helped me a lot with the build, i made a few changes and would like to ask your opinion on how the build looks and what could be improved since its becoming a bit difficult for me to know. You can check my profile for my Ritual Pathfinder, or here is the pob in case you would like to look at it instead: https://pastebin.com/cHvJZBFD

Thank you in advanced for the help :)
Anyone know what I'm not doing right? I'm failing hard DPS and tankiness wise in T12s after investing 15ex and being at level 91.

POB: https://pastebin.com/HtwHMt5n

Gear:

Flasks

Jewels that aren't clusters or thread of hope:

I have all the cluster jewels/thread of hope as well and I'm sitting at 141% increased life or 4.3k hp. My clear and my survivability feel awful. What am I doing wrong? I tried the suggestions for 3.13, but they didn't really help me.
Last edited by HmmmYikes on Jan 26, 2021, 10:46:12 PM
Guys, would Aspect of the Spider be a better choice over Skitterbots? Does anyone tried this out? Thx!!!
ASpect of the Spider + Touch of Cruelty cluster passive would be pretty strong, but it-s a lot harder to get Aspect of the Spider than just getting Skitterbots
"
Penitence wrote:
Anyone know what I'm not doing right? I'm failing hard DPS and tankiness wise in T12s after investing 15ex and being at level 91.

POB: https://pastebin.com/HtwHMt5n

What I recommend doing for figuring out what's wrong with my build compared to the original build is to:

1. Import Remi's build in PoB
2. Use the PoB Import/Export Build to import your build into the same build. Do not delete Jewels, Items, or Skills
3. Swap individual items for what Remi has

Here are a few things I noticed about your build. I think you can definitely fix many of these for 2-5 ex.

• Your cold resistance is 125% overcapped! Every modifier on items that increases your resistance more than you need is one that's not increasing your life or damage. Consider swapping some of it out for damage modifiers. Look for the modifiers Remi mentions in the original post, including "#% to Damage Over Time multiplier" and "Increased chaos damage". Remi includes some examples in his higher-end gear list, and I use some in my profile too (~20-30ex investment right now, mostly made from crafting and selling stuff).
  • For damage, this build really thrives on gem levels. Consider buying a level 21 Toxic Rain (preferably with quality for the AoE) and an amulet with +1 to Chaos and +1 to Dexterity gems.
  • Chaos resistance might help. 0% chaos resistance is already not bad if you're good at dodging things, but I found that when I jumped into mobs and died, it was often because of lots of chaos damage.
  • You currently really focus on having 2 -9 to mana rings. Those crafts are useful, but they're a lot less useful before you get a level 4 Enlighten that reduces mana reservation by enough to use Skitterbots. Those crafts are only needed because you'll have <5% or your mana remaining in those cases. If you just run Sand Stance of Flesh & Stone and Malevolence, you'll have 25% of your mana left, which should be plenty.
  • This is pretty minor, but your Hybrid Flask could use a suffix! Consider crafting of Curing for poison or of the Order for stun immunity.

Hope that helps!
Last edited by arciinus on Jan 27, 2021, 1:04:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info