-

"
smameno wrote:
I got an important question if i have node:
Ritual of Shadows
(25-35)% increased Chaos Damage
25% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit

Do i still need totems, I will have 15 stack of wither from hits? (If not, what can i place usefull that 4 link?)

I've thought about this and while I haven't tested it, I dont think it will be able to supplant the wither totem setup. Primary reason for this is I feel pretty confident you will not be able to hit 15 stacks of wither consistently throughout a fight with TR.

WHen testing using frenzy charge on hit armor (at 10%)- I was a little disappointed with the charge generation even at very high aps using quill rain versus bosses. This makes me believe that getting 15 stacks of wither within 5 seconds (I'm including a rough skill effect duration calculation for the 2 second wither duration) to be inconsistent at best.

While 25% is better than 10%, you still have to stack 15 versus 3 for frenzy.
@remicaster1
How much would it hurt to take Culling Strike out of Blast Rain and instead use the 5 link for:

Second Wind - Dash - Enhance Supp - Anomalous Immortal Call - Inc. Duration

Just for the sake of saving gem slots.
Is there something wrong with A8 Sirus? Last league I was doing it with ease with TR Trickster, now I failed twice using the gear below. Whenever I attack him for a we seconds, he goes invulnerable creates another storm. He creates well over 15 storms before I even reach his last phase.

Also can someone do a quick gear-check for me?

Last edited by MillenniumDH on Jan 26, 2021, 3:32:51 PM
In your POB you write into the glorious vanity stats (+3% max fire/cold and lightning res) why?. Did you get those through the small notes?
Last edited by AiMWARE_iSo on Jan 26, 2021, 3:42:27 PM
"
AiMWARE_iSo wrote:
In your POB you write into the glorious vanity stats (+3% max fire/cold and lightning res) why?. Did you get those through the small notes?

Glorious Vanity gives Divine Flesh (PoB usually doesnt show the node transformation correctly).

Divine flesh gives +5 max chaos res and 50% of elemental converted to chaos damage.
This node essentially gives 2.5% increased max resistances from elemental after conversion. +3% if he he gets another 1% somewhere else (quiver). I'm not sure if PoE rounds up, though.
"
TKMaxx715 wrote:
"
AiMWARE_iSo wrote:

Glorious Vanity gives Divine Flesh (PoB usually doesnt show the node transformation correctly).

Divine flesh gives +5 max chaos res and 50% of elemental converted to chaos damage.
This node essentially gives 2.5% increased max resistances from elemental after conversion. +3% if he he gets another 1% somewhere else (quiver). I'm not sure if PoE rounds up, though.

"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Is there something wrong with A8 Sirus? Last league I was doing it with ease with TR Trickster, now I failed twice using the gear below. Whenever I attack him for a we seconds, he goes invulnerable creates another storm. He creates well over 15 storms before I even reach his last phase.

Also can someone do a quick gear-check for me?

AFAIK, he creates new storms only when he changes phases or when u get out of his big circle, almost like the circle that Flesh and Stone creates around u...
I"m having mana issues with reserves. Is thgis build supposed to use vaal haste, malevolence, and flesh is stone with a rank 4 enlighten on the malevolence?
"
TKMaxx715 wrote:
"
smameno wrote:
I got an important question if i have node:
Ritual of Shadows
(25-35)% increased Chaos Damage
25% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit

Do i still need totems, I will have 15 stack of wither from hits? (If not, what can i place usefull that 4 link?)

I've thought about this and while I haven't tested it, I dont think it will be able to supplant the wither totem setup. Primary reason for this is I feel pretty confident you will not be able to hit 15 stacks of wither consistently throughout a fight with TR.

WHen testing using frenzy charge on hit armor (at 10%)- I was a little disappointed with the charge generation even at very high aps using quill rain versus bosses. This makes me believe that getting 15 stacks of wither within 5 seconds (I'm including a rough skill effect duration calculation for the 2 second wither duration) to be inconsistent at best.

While 25% is better than 10%, you still have to stack 15 versus 3 for frenzy.

How can I test it? Idk if there is any dummies with damage calculations
I got jewel with this node
"
TKMaxx715 wrote:
"
Prostasisx wrote:
Hey guys - so really starting to push end game content with this, and starting to notice on some of the big boss fights, that this build doesn't really do that well, especially if Maven is around. I had a baron fight with maven present doing regen, and I couldn't out damage the regen to save my life, so gave up on the fight. Also pretty prone to one shots. Have quite a bit of currency invested into my gear thus far. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, was there any gear that really made a difference in end game boss fights? Or was this build not really meant for that?

Thanks!

Hey- I'd recommend taking a look through the guide again because there are a lot of pieces that synergize that you haven't taken advantage of. Some examples:
- Hardened scars is meant to work with a hybrid flask with either foreboding or enduring. Your life flask won't keep hardened scars on you when it finishes (at full life)
- Cluster jewels. Each set will boost your DPS by a significant margin. For me it was something like 50% increased damage for each set. Really underrated.
- Equipment- lot of opportunity to upgrade. Most of your gear is not using any of the damage multipliers (chaos dot multi, etc.)

I think some of your gear is very expensive, but not so much bang for its buck. Fortunately, I think there is a lot of opportunity to upgrade for not that much currency.

Honestly take a thorough look through the guide. It is really well written but you may have missed some things by skipping around.

Thanks! That's sort of what I was looking for. I just found out about hardened scars so I have to fix that yeah, I'm level 92, so just getting to the part in the guide about the jewels, so going to start working on that. What I wasn't quite sure, was basically where was I missing the big bangs for the buck, I know I wasn't there yet 100% in my gear. So this is a big help for me to just revisit where I'm lacking, and try again. I didn't realize the cluster jewels were really THAT big of a help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info