-

Hello guys!
Thank you for this awesome guide.
I just changed to blast rain and now I don't know what to to with the withered totem 4 link ? Any suggestions - Maybe something defensive because I sometimes struggle with big mob groups (lag on console...)
Btw. I can't use Anomalous immortal call because no one sells it.
If anyone has some spare time I would also be glad if you could look over my gear for some cheap improvement suggestions ?
Thank you in advance and have a nice day!
Hello! Thank you for the guide, its so helpful! I made a few changes to the build, but im not sure if i set up the POB with the correct configuration. I'd like your help to see if there's something i could improve. All i know is probably getting a better helm with -% chaos res is the ideal but i havent been able to find a good base with 40% TR damage.

pob: https://pastebin.com/9WLcJAXS
Up to about 40 ex invested in the build can do basiclly all content playing it as deadeye, any advise on dps upgrades?

I have only one set of jewels so far
"
Prostasisx wrote:
Hey guys - so really starting to push end game content with this, and starting to notice on some of the big boss fights, that this build doesn't really do that well, especially if Maven is around. I had a baron fight with maven present doing regen, and I couldn't out damage the regen to save my life, so gave up on the fight. Also pretty prone to one shots. Have quite a bit of currency invested into my gear thus far. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, was there any gear that really made a difference in end game boss fights? Or was this build not really meant for that?

Thanks!
you don't have crafted flask and no quality on them? I don't even want to look further.
"
Prostasisx wrote:
Hey guys - so really starting to push end game content with this, and starting to notice on some of the big boss fights, that this build doesn't really do that well, especially if Maven is around. I had a baron fight with maven present doing regen, and I couldn't out damage the regen to save my life, so gave up on the fight. Also pretty prone to one shots. Have quite a bit of currency invested into my gear thus far. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, was there any gear that really made a difference in end game boss fights? Or was this build not really meant for that?

Thanks!

You could have use frost bomb if the regen is too hard to handle.
biggest dps upgrades i found were my neck, clusters jewels, empower 4 and bow doing about 73,000 chaos damage per second . Also got my MA archers firing 11 arrows a shot between dying sun and anomalous gem. Most fights i can spawn my 3 MA and they clear all the bosses for me ^^
"
Prostasisx wrote:

Thanks!

Hey- I'd recommend taking a look through the guide again because there are a lot of pieces that synergize that you haven't taken advantage of. Some examples:
- Hardened scars is meant to work with a hybrid flask with either foreboding or enduring. Your life flask won't keep hardened scars on you when it finishes (at full life)
- Cluster jewels. Each set will boost your DPS by a significant margin. For me it was something like 50% increased damage for each set. Really underrated.
- Equipment- lot of opportunity to upgrade. Most of your gear is not using any of the damage multipliers (chaos dot multi, etc.)

I think some of your gear is very expensive, but not so much bang for its buck. Fortunately, I think there is a lot of opportunity to upgrade for not that much currency.

Honestly take a thorough look through the guide. It is really well written but you may have missed some things by skipping around.
I got an important question if i have node:
Ritual of Shadows
(25-35)% increased Chaos Damage
25% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit

Do i still need totems, I will have 15 stack of wither from hits? (If not, what can i place usefull that 4 link?)
Hey guys!

I've invested and crafted pretty decent gear, but still dying a lot in some red maps and dont even talk in Maeven encounters against 10 bosses....
Dont feel like im reaching the next lvl without some more improvements.
Also, some more dmg would be awesome.

Could someone tell me what could I improve?

Also, should I be using any other skill set up? just got enlighten 4 and Im able to use all 3 auras
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys!

I've invested and crafted pretty decent gear, but still dying a lot in some red maps and dont even talk in Maeven encounters against 10 bosses....
Dont feel like im reaching the next lvl without some more improvements.
Also, some more dmg would be awesome.

Could someone tell me what could I improve?

Also, should I be using any other skill set up? just got enlighten 4 and Im able to use all 3 auras

Im surprised you're having trouble with that gear actually as its pretty decent. Only things I'd consider would be endurance charge generation for survivability (enduring composure small passive that remi mentions- I've used that node in almost all of my builds and believe it to be quite strong)

For damage you still have a huge spike with the second cluster set.

Your amulet- I'd consider selling and remaking to include +dex with +chaos +chaos dot

With TR, there is a fine balance for DPS and defense to have survivability. If you don't hit hard enough, the enemy has more opportunity to kill you, but you also have to be able to survive one shots. If you're dying, upgrading both defense and offense will help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info