-

What should my buy order be for upgrades? Right now I have a 5 link Carcass Jack, Devoto's, Quill and a bunch of cheap rares with life and resistance.

Should I get going after rares with better stats or 6 link or what? Whats the best bang for your buck upgrades? I have like 3 ex now
"
What should my buy order be for upgrades? Right now I have a 5 link Carcass Jack, Devoto's, Quill and a bunch of cheap rares with life and resistance.

Should I get going after rares with better stats or 6 link or what? Whats the best bang for your buck upgrades? I have like 3 ex now

6L is a big DPS boost, depends on the state of your rares but upgrading them so at least each one has a DPS boosting affix is a good start, after 6L look at jewels especially clusters
Australian Summoner-Main

I had this quiver drop while early mapping and decided to mess around and burn some alts on it. Anyone more knowledgeable know whats the most cost effective way to proceed? I'm new to harvest crafting and not sure whats possible and relatively sane/cheap to shoot for the second damage mod.

Got this beautie yesterday <3
Hello any can tell me if this build is good or acceptable for the 10 boss fight?
"
Skuwb wrote:
Thank you so much for the reply! I just tried shifting to the Blast Rain build but it felt really terrible without the Mirage Archers on TR. Maybe the Quill Rain suits it better since I sorely missed the additional casts of TR for other mobs surrounding. I did feel better bossing though.

Wouldn't Ballista Support work better for the Blast Rain setup?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Also, if anyone of you having one of these issues, you could try the setup I am currently testing

Survivability
Drop Cwdt immortal call. Get a Anomalous Immortal call, link with second wind, enhance and inc duration. Drop one jewel and get Enduring composure small cluster. Put Immortal call to your left click

This setup allows me to facetank Sirus normal beams, and even die beams at times (I haven't really tested this out).

Here is an instance (without enduring composure and stacking immortal call with supports, just purely immortal call.

Damage
Drop wither totems and mirage archer on your main link. Instead use a setup introduced by WolfieNa. Which is blast rain - MiA - withering touch - GMP - Cull

This allows almost 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks. For the dropped Mirage archer, I suggest replacing with something like void manipulation, empower or Inc Aoe

Did you get any further with the testings of this? Curious as to whether the Blast rain with MiA is a worthy change from totems.

Thanks in advance :)
mhm, sometimes i feel squichy as fuck =O
"
Townerr wrote:

Did you get any further with the testings of this? Curious as to whether the Blast rain with MiA is a worthy change from totems.

Thanks in advance :)

Not Remi but I would recommend swapping to blast rain. The totems barely stayed alive and with a Divergent MiA my blast rain is firing for a very reliable amount of time. It also means you don't have to worry about getting close enough to drop the totems and makes for a much safer play-style. Not to mention it also gives us a source of Cull which is a fantastic QoL and DPS gain.
Last edited by kuro5hyn on Jan 22, 2021, 10:59:10 AM
"
FallenScribe wrote:
Hey man, great build and guide but will the PoB be updated? Or is it intentional to have to use so many regret orbs for the final tree?

Can someone comment on this, please?

Switching from "Leveling #4" to "Leveling #5" requires 13 refund points. Going further, trees with different gem sets require even points. And any tree to final 98 tree requires 18-37-41 refund points.

Is this the way it's supposed to be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info