-

"
maxvla wrote:
"
Tricen wrote:
I would appreciate any critiques!

You should be immune to freeze, so you can roll a different suffix on your mana flask. What is your 5th flask?

Oh yes, I have a quicksilver flask of adrenaline. I forgot the freeze immune on the mana flask, I will try to get attack speed.
Thoughts on switching out to Asenath's Chant with Despair/Contagion/Essence Drain?
Last edited by NVB43 on Jan 21, 2021, 10:30:33 PM
"
Tricen wrote:
"
maxvla wrote:
"
Tricen wrote:
I would appreciate any critiques!

You should be immune to freeze, so you can roll a different suffix on your mana flask. What is your 5th flask?

Oh yes, I have a quicksilver flask of adrenaline. I forgot the freeze immune on the mana flask, I will try to get attack speed.

Your wording was a bit confusing but just reminding you in case you forgot, the 4th ascendancy makes us immune to freeze and such
Australian Summoner-Main
"
Bluee8 wrote:
Hi OP/guys,

I started this build 3 days ago. There is one issue I keep on running into. I die quite frequently even though I already pianoflask all the time. Even on low tier maps. Been doing quite a lot of reading also used the PoB link to check but I just couldn't grasp the reason.

My HP is 2.8k. All 3 resistances are capped apart from chaos at -40%.Evasion rating at 3k and Armour at 300.

My profile is set to public. Can someone please help me check and let me know what went wrong? Thank you! Much love :)

Get way more HP and more resists, make sure you have the tree on the right for the dodging hits n spells. You really have no HP

"
nogenem wrote:
"
Shigesato wrote:

so I just got this, and in combination with hardened scars this seems to have boosted my survivability by A LOT. I just facetanked 4/4 ritual and harvest. Barely dipping low on hp now. Also got some more chaos res (at -4% now, aiming to get to like +10%). Feels a lot better now I have to say.

Did u craft this? o.O Its insane!

It would take fortify from 20% to 25% which is good but apart from the base, its just a helm with a high life roll and 2 good resists. Plus crushed is oof
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Jan 21, 2021, 10:46:31 PM

Taking into account the advice of the last person who replied I'm currently up to this gear. Also tried switching to the cluster jewels although still missing 2 perfect medium clusters.

Any advice on best pieces to fix moving forward\ Have about 3 ex to spend. Thanks a lot to everyone! Currently doing T14-15 rare maps and just occasionally dying to a one shot boss.

This is my current gear. Its felt awesome all league so far. It was definetly a bit rippy when starting maps but after I picked up the hardened scars + the belt it got alot better. From here should I be pursuing a +1,DOT, Amulet or going for the cluster jewel setup? I'm currently running Thread of Hope with the Jewel tree. Just hit level 91. Side note how important is chaos resistance? I haven't gotten any so far and have been wondering if I should be picking it up.
"

This is my current gear. Its felt awesome all league so far. It was definetly a bit rippy when starting maps but after I picked up the hardened scars + the belt it got alot better. From here should I be pursuing a +1,DOT, Amulet or going for the cluster jewel setup? I'm currently running Thread of Hope with the Jewel tree. Just hit level 91. Side note how important is chaos resistance? I haven't gotten any so far and have been wondering if I should be picking it up.

Imo getting amulet would be better, because right now the prices are already raising.

Chaos res is important, but as long as you are on positive chaos res you should be good to go until you want to slot in divine flesh, where you must have at least cap chaos res
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Skuwb wrote:

Taking into account the advice of the last person who replied I'm currently up to this gear. Also tried switching to the cluster jewels although still missing 2 perfect medium clusters.

Any advice on best pieces to fix moving forward\ Have about 3 ex to spend. Thanks a lot to everyone! Currently doing T14-15 rare maps and just occasionally dying to a one shot boss.

Try to craft your current amulet, you can reroll the suffixes with the "reforge an item, keep prefix" until you pick up a stat that can be easily removed by harvest craft. Then follow my crafting guide a few comments above

Also slot in hardened scars on your ammy

Cluster is one big upgrade so if possible go for that too
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Thank you so much for the reply! I just tried shifting to the Blast Rain build but it felt really terrible without the Mirage Archers on TR. Maybe the Quill Rain suits it better since I sorely missed the additional casts of TR for other mobs surrounding. I did feel better bossing though.
Is there much we can use catalysts on apart from elemental resists, life and the rare stat ones?
Australian Summoner-Main

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info