-

"
S1xE wrote:
Just got my Hardened Scars + Enduring Hybrid Flask setup done and Fortify ends as soon as the 3.5 seconds recovery time of life/mana is over, it doesn't seem to be working with the "Flask Effect is not removed at full Mana" as often mentioned. Am I missing something?

Edit:
Even the wiki says the following "The Fortify buff also gets applied when using a Hybrid Flask. Furthermore Hybrid Flasks with the Enduring prefix allow for fortify to persist for the entire flask duration, even after you have have reached full life.". Which is just not working for me. I hope I am just doing something wrong, because that would be way more reliant than only 3.5 seconds of fortify.

That's how much the enduring Hybrid Flask lasts for, but 3.5 seconds are enough since you get flask charges every 3 seconds. So you have perma fortify basically.
"
S1xE wrote:
Just got my Hardened Scars + Enduring Hybrid Flask setup done and Fortify ends as soon as the 3.5 seconds recovery time of life/mana is over, it doesn't seem to be working with the "Flask Effect is not removed at full Mana" as often mentioned. Am I missing something?

Edit:
Even the wiki says the following "The Fortify buff also gets applied when using a Hybrid Flask. Furthermore Hybrid Flasks with the Enduring prefix allow for fortify to persist for the entire flask duration, even after you have have reached full life.". Which is just not working for me. I hope I am just doing something wrong, because that would be way more reliant than only 3.5 seconds of fortify.

The flask last only up to 3.5 seconds on default. Once the flask effect is over the buff is gone

If you want longer duration, foreboading is an alternative option
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
The flask last only up to 3.5 seconds on default. Once the flask effect is over the buff is gone

Hey Remy, what do you think of this? I'm swapping to the Blast Rain + Withering TOuch setup to test it out and decided to put Inc. Duration instead of an empower (for now) since it's cheaper. Do you think this works? It does right?
"
idkwat wrote:
@remicaster1
What do you think of Increased Duration on the 6l TR instead of Mirage to use Blast Rain setup? Mostly because it would be a lot cheaper than an Empower at the moment, because it provides the same dmg as an Empower 3 according to PoB, but the goal would be Emp lvl4

PoB shows a nice damage increase, but maybe I ddont understand the mechanic too well

duration means less front up damage, more sustained damage

the problem is that bosses like sirus moves away too much, excessive durations are wasted. Hence it is not a really good gem to fit it in
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys! Currently doing maps smooth, but dying quite often, would appreciate any advise on how improving dps/survival

Also, running malevolence + skitterbots and not enough mana for flesh and stone, tried to run malevo + flesh, but felt a big lack of dmg... is it possible to run all three auras with enlighten 4? or do u need the reduced malevo from amu or helm enchant?

Check QnA section for the reservation stuff, for survivability and damage check pins
"
idkwat wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

Hey Remy, what do you think of this? I'm swapping to the Blast Rain + Withering TOuch setup to test it out and decided to put Inc. Duration instead of an empower (for now) since it's cheaper. Do you think this works? It does right?

not the best but it works
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
idkwat wrote:
@remicaster1
What do you think of Increased Duration on the 6l TR instead of Mirage to use Blast Rain setup? Mostly because it would be a lot cheaper than an Empower at the moment, because it provides the same dmg as an Empower 3 according to PoB, but the goal would be Emp lvl4

PoB shows a nice damage increase, but maybe I ddont understand the mechanic too well

duration means less front up damage, more sustained damage

the problem is that bosses like sirus moves away too much, excessive durations are wasted. Hence it is not a really good gem to fit it in

Understood, thanks.
"
S1xE wrote:

Edit:

Fortify ends at the end of the flask duration.
With enduring, that lasts the whole 3.5 seconds, even though your mana probably was full before then.
Other flasks it will stop immediately once your mana is full, drastically reducing your flask duration.

You still need to spam flasks to have hardened scars up.
So at what lv should I plan on using Quill for and replacing with Royal Bow or something else?
"
Badtwo wrote:
So at what lv should I plan on using Quill for and replacing with Royal Bow or something else?

AS soon as you can afford it IMO. 5l quills are cheap and will only get cheaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info