-

Hi and thanks for the guide!

This is the first time closely following a guide after playing 1k hours and it is also the first time meaningfully pushing into maps. It works very well as a SSF, too, so far (though Ritual league might help with acquiring crucial items like Quill Rain).

What do you think of Scorpion's Call since we already use Flesh and Stone? 1k Evasion plus Area of Effect seems quite good.

Could Kiara's Determination reasonably substitute the role of Master Alchemist and potentially free up that ascendancy? Would Master Surgeon be good enough?

Fighting groups of monsters it is no problem to keep the onslaught up, at least.
"
TKMaxx715 wrote:
"
MattiaV wrote:

I managed to grab this, I'll try to craft with Harvest mods, I'll get +1 chaos gem as prefix, as suffix I'll try to get chaos dot multiplier, is that worth or chaos res. is fine too? Currently sitting at -5% but will get it up once I grab some nice rings/quiver.

Chaos dot multi is preferred as it will scale quite high. The only thing about your amulet is is that two suffixes already on there that cannot easily be removed (unless you annul gamble). They aren't bad suffixes, actually, but might make it hard to hit chaos dot multi if you don't aug it the first time.

What I'd recommend is:
1. Remove lightning (Do this first)
2. Aug chaos (you'll hit either:

- Chaos t1 dot multi (best outcome)
- Chaos skill level (Second best)
- Chaos t2 dot multi (Third best)
- Chaos resistance (worst)

Reason hitting dot multi first is best is because then your next aug will auto hit prefix and you're guaranteed chaos skill level.
If you hit third or fourth best, I'd remove/add chaos to get either of the first two.
If you hit second best, you're okay but your next augment, you'll be stuck with unless you RNG some good add/removes since you'll now have two affixes the add/remove can modify. In this scenario, I'd consider remaking another amulet and selling your current one as its still pretty nice. Of course, you can keep it since t2 dot multi or chaos resistance isn't bad. This is more for a min-maxing context.

Hope that helps.

Actually thinking about it, if you don't want to remake and are OCD, you could just remove/add until you get the t1 dot multi first. Even if you hit Chaos skill level. I think that would be the cheaper way if you're adamant about hitting t1 dot and gem levels.
"
Cazychel wrote:
Hi and thanks for the guide!

This is the first time closely following a guide after playing 1k hours and it is also the first time meaningfully pushing into maps. It works very well as a SSF, too, so far (though Ritual league might help with acquiring crucial items like Quill Rain).

What do you think of Scorpion's Call since we already use Flesh and Stone? 1k Evasion plus Area of Effect seems quite good.

Could Kiara's Determination reasonably substitute the role of Master Alchemist and potentially free up that ascendancy? Would Master Surgeon be good enough?

Fighting groups of monsters it is no problem to keep the onslaught up, at least.

For like budget or what? Scorpion's call would only give you that AoE and you'd miss out on a lot of affixes compared to a good rare. Even a cheap rare would give you resistances, chaos dot multi, life, attack speed, etc. 25 AoE would not be worth what you give up.

Freeing up Master alchemist is something I've considered as well by getting ele immunity elsewhere, but honestly there just isnt a very good alternative in my opinion. 6% life per flask is okay, but usually a good life flask will recoup your life instantly anyways. I think Master alchemist is just nice quality of life so you don't have to chase jewel implicits or waste flask affixes.
"
Cazychel wrote:

When a good rare quiver can have 40%+ combined dot multi, 90+ life and 10% attack speed, it doesn't even compare. This one is placeholder at best.

"
Cazychel wrote:
Could Kiara's Determination reasonably substitute the role of Master Alchemist and potentially free up that ascendancy?
Nop, the limited duration and 40 out of 60 charges means it's a pita to deal with on bosses. You want master surgeon, invest in ailment immunity crafts (you can get them on glove / helmet / shaper boots, evasion small cluster, thick skin health wheel and last resort is crystal skin wheel).

I don't even know why people insist on master surgeon time and again, to drop health flask or?

You could emulate it with medium cluster jewel with special reserve + mender's wellspring, or use enduring cry and small cluster with surging vitality - that should be enough regen for casual use.

Or is it just to regen crazy hp from spamming flasks so basically you get 30% hp back when you press all flasks? You could get that from instant life flask and scaling flask effectiveness + flask life recovery, and it's more reliable than trying to press 5 flasks when you're about to die (I'm not counting illegal auto-flask stuff).
So what do you guys recommend is my next uipgrade?
I dont have cluster jewels yet, but I have a ToH, a despair on hit ring a +2 bow a devotos and a carcass jack.

I was thinking of a better amulet and after the clusters?
I actually managed to lower my manacost enough to not need an extra mana flask. Any recommendations regarding a substitute? Was thinking about either a nice Jade Flask or a Dying Sun
Hello,
I have been following this build for this league but am having trouble getting into T14+ maps, especially with bosses that the Maven is witnessing. I don't have any experience with getting higher end red maps at all, so I don't really know where I need to improve my build. Additionally, I die quite frequently, especially from what looks like one-shots from bosses and mobs that don't die immediately. Comparing PoBs with the one provided in the guide shows huge discrepancies in the DoT stat when I use the calculation provided by Remi and I don't really know where to get the 2-4x increase in this stat to improve my DPS. Any help would be appreciated!

Here is a PoB link.
https://pastebin.com/uqAV7nR6
My damage is fairly low now that I am getting into t16s. What would my ideal upgrade path be for damage output? I know tabula is not great but I can't 6l my Carcass Jack at the moment. I have a bow I am working on crafting but I don't know if I should even bother currently. I bought a large cluster jewel with broadside and tempered arrowheads, 8 passives, so I may spec into that soon.

Same problem here, get one shot in T14+ and my DOT is 240k with cluster + gloves. ( currently i'm crafting my amulet )
I need reajust my fire resist, too.

What i'm missing for close gap between my 200k dps too 6000k of the build PoB ?

https://pastebin.com/e9nH6zNh
"
mkimqi wrote:
Hello,
I have been following this build for this league but am having trouble getting into T14+ maps, especially with bosses that the Maven is witnessing. I don't have any experience with getting higher end red maps at all, so I don't really know where I need to improve my build. Additionally, I die quite frequently, especially from what looks like one-shots from bosses and mobs that don't die immediately. Comparing PoBs with the one provided in the guide shows huge discrepancies in the DoT stat when I use the calculation provided by Remi and I don't really know where to get the 2-4x increase in this stat to improve my DPS. Any help would be appreciated!

Here is a PoB link.
https://pastebin.com/uqAV7nR6

Your damage is very respectable! I think the main toggle you need to use is the "# of overlapping pods" in the Config in POB. Remi sets it to 5 (the max), which is usually OK if you have Carcass Jack or other sources of +AOE.

You lack life. I have a Level 84 build with about 5k life (though no cluster jewels). Look for more life on every item. In particular, you can probably find a more-life belt for very cheap. Similarly, your quiver has the nice added Chaos Damage, but you might want to prioritize life in addition to it (find a no-life quiver and benchcraft it, or buy one with life). Your ring's +Life craft can also be upgraded! Buy a Plateau map and run it to get the highest-level life craft.

I've also tried using the Mechalarm Belt, and I think that helps slightly, but I'm not certain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info