-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:

Also if you initially have issues with mana reservation, just drop Male and use skitters early on until a point where your mana can sustain reliably, then swap skitters with Male. Until you obtained enlighten 4, I think that would generally be sufficient (to me it's not) but if it's still not sufficient then having rmr somewhere else would also do

Sorry to ask again but I didn't understand still.

Do you say we can use malevolence / skitter /flesh and clarity ? Even with enlighten 4 it's not really possible I think with decent enough mqnq pool without further reduction. So i am asking : what do you yourself use ? As it's contradictory between pob and what you are saying.

You say in the guide "For endgame setup, we won't be able to use skitterbots if you use precision for the Watcher's eye, in my setup I have it disabled and planning to use Aspect of the Spider to replace it. Flesh and stone is close to mandatory as it boost your survivability up by a lot." so i understand even less as as you said precision is just flat 40ish mana.

I mean i will probably aim for malevolence mana reduction in amulet and enchant, to use all, but I'd like to understand what is your take exactly. To summurize, if you indeed drop kitterbot it means you run male and flesh, with for ex precision or clarity in quiver for the watcher. But then there is a free link on the 4l aura setup freed by skitterbot : what do you do with it ?
Last edited by AAZgurf on Jan 14, 2021, 2:13:04 PM
Hey friends, for those who were interested in deadeye but had some concerns about "it might be a nuisance to keep 3x mirage archer up and it will be too much downtime that could have been better spent attacking and ultimately leads to a loss in dps". I just wanted to say that mirage archer procs on hit when your arrows land, and also when your pods explode. If you spam toxic rain for 2 seconds you will summon a mirage archer where you stand, and can then quickly double dash and you will almost certainly summon a mirage archer in both dash locations without even having to attack again due to arrows landing on target and the huge number of pod explosions.

I'm not saying "DEADEYE HANDS DOWN NUMBER ONE ENDGAME TOXIC RAIN ASCENDANCY", but it is most certainly a good FAST starter imo with EARLY/FREE tailwind and +2 proj. Even if you can only get aoe to fully benefit from 1 extra proj on single target, the second will still help your clear speed, which is oh I don't know.. 90 percent of the game? Lol. Not to mention you will be basically permanently taking 30% less damage due to giga fast attack speed/double dash stacking wind ward ultra fast.
"
BigBrainZane wrote:
Hey friends, for those who were interested in deadeye but had some concerns about "it might be a nuisance to keep 3x mirage archer up and it will be too much downtime that could have been better spent attacking and ultimately leads to a loss in dps". I just wanted to say that mirage archer procs on hit when your arrows land, and also when your pods explode. If you spam toxic rain for 2 seconds you will summon a mirage archer where you stand, and can then quickly double dash and you will almost certainly summon a mirage archer in both dash locations without even having to attack again due to arrows landing on target and the huge number of pod explosions.

I'm not saying "DEADEYE HANDS DOWN NUMBER ONE ENDGAME TOXIC RAIN ASCENDANCY", but it is most certainly a good FAST starter imo with EARLY/FREE tailwind and +2 proj. Even if you can only get aoe to fully benefit from 1 extra proj on single target, the second will still help your clear speed, which is oh I don't know.. 90 percent of the game? Lol. Not to mention you will be basically permanently taking 30% less damage due to giga fast attack speed/double dash stacking wind ward ultra fast.

It's gonna be bossing league. Pathfinder with his flasks will be superior.
Last edited by vipzor on Jan 14, 2021, 2:27:20 PM
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
nogenem wrote:
"
klistier wrote:
Any upgrade order? What should be my focus when hitting maps and being res capped?

Yeah, i was asking myself that right now too...

6 Socket Quill Rain + Tabula > 5 link Carcass Jack > then what? Or not even that?

I'll go 6 socket Quill Rain + Tabula > 6 link Carcass Jack > +1 dex gems Hunter ammy

Probably farm Corruption Chambers and toss Carcass Jacks in them looking for the elusive +2 Duration / +2 AoE / +2 projectile combo. Settling for a desirable +2 mod / +1 socketed gems.

Then move over to corrupting quill rains for additional arrow.

I'm very unlucky, so i wont test my luck trying to corrupt a 6l item ;p But, anyway, i will go for the amulet next then... ty...
Is it possible to farm simulacrum with this build?
"
vipzor wrote:
"
BigBrainZane wrote:

It's gonna be bossing league. Pathfinder with his flasks will be superior.

Vipzor, I literally said "I'm not saying "DEADEYE HANDS DOWN NUMBER ONE ENDGAME TOXIC RAIN ASCENDANCY"". With that said, you really don't know for sure what class is or isn't the best for sure to blatantly claim "pathfinder best" right now. Also, I wouldn't go so far as to call this a mandatory bossing league compared to something like Metamorph. Even if we are talking about the 10 boss fights that is all the more room for deadeye to shine with +2 proj. Not to mention the trailer showed ritual sites with quad beams rotating around the arena, another place for deadeye to shine with 3x mirage archers doing work when you have to be on the move. ONCE AGAIN I make no claim that deadeye is #1, only that it is certainly not a bad choice.
"
Zyprooo wrote:
Yea, but depending on mods and which wave you spawn bosses you might eat a few deaths.

Also more compact cities where you can stand in the center and just rotate the character will probably yield more rewards than the cities where you have to run back and forth constantly.

I dunno how many rewards per stage pro farmers get, you can probably get 5 reliably and maybe 6 with really good layout. But since you have to stand and shoot and build isn't one of the auto-prolif ones, you can't really expect more.

I would probably not farm them until lvl 85+ or even 90+ and good defensive gear, once I got Omniphobia with bad mods and died 3 times on the same wave.
I will use this build for the second time, I love it :) Happy they did not nerf it heavily, I'm ready and hope I will find Quillrain in early game, good luck everyone !
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Zyprooo wrote:
Yea, but depending on mods and which wave you spawn bosses you might eat a few deaths.

Also more compact cities where you can stand in the center and just rotate the character will probably yield more rewards than the cities where you have to run back and forth constantly.

I dunno how many rewards per stage pro farmers get, you can probably get 5 reliably and maybe 6 with really good layout. But since you have to stand and shoot and build isn't one of the auto-prolif ones, you can't really expect more.

I would probably not farm them until lvl 85+ or even 90+ and good defensive gear, once I got Omniphobia with bad mods and died 3 times on the same wave.

Thanks! So Simulacrum with pretty solid gear like Clusters should be possible if i understood it correctly.
I'm wondering if it's a good idea to start with Deadeye since I'm gonna play on SSF, so it will take time to get golden oil, and probably respec later, or keep it if Mirage is good enough. What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info