-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
ImSoWet wrote:
Might be a dumb question but why do you have 6 overlapping pods in POB with only 25 aoe radius? Shouldn't 25 gives only 5 overlapping or Im missing something? Thank you for the great guide :)

Are you looking at the lvl 98 tree, cus that is what my config set for (and it is a radius of 27). If you doubt the true dps you can just slot into the calculator and see the final result

Yes I am looking at the lvl 98 tree and no I have no doubt at all. Was just curious because I thought 6 overlapping needs 30 aoe radius, so with 27 we can have 6 overlap just not all the time?
i am going to league start 3.13 with this build it looks really good, and the guide is very detailed, i was just wondering to push to a8 as league starter what type of gear do you need min max'd or is that not needed ? looking at the gear i was thinking getting 1. bow 2. carcass and then clusters or how should the gearing be prioritized, sorry if i missed this in the guide xD

Nvm i saw it in the Q&A :D
Last edited by ysocalm on Jan 14, 2021, 11:33:04 AM
What happened to Large Cluster Jewels? I can't find yours on trade anymore. Did they change anything?
Last edited by BubbaGTX on Jan 14, 2021, 11:43:00 AM
COuld not find PoB, checked QnA. I´m either blind or...
"
Rholsmer wrote:

Under 2.1 - Path of Building

https://pastebin.com/wZmx5hMc
"
crzytimes wrote:
"
Rholsmer wrote:

Under 2.1 - Path of Building

https://pastebin.com/wZmx5hMc

Thanks mate!
Any upgrade order? What should be my focus when hitting maps and being res capped?
"
klistier wrote:
Any upgrade order? What should be my focus when hitting maps and being res capped?

Yeah, i was asking myself that right now too...

6 Socket Quill Rain + Tabula > 5 link Carcass Jack > then what? Or not even that?
Assuming i didnt miss anything since i quit early-ish into Heist, the upgrade order would be a 5 link carcass jack, or 6 link whichever you can get first (aim for 48% increased AoE or higher), after that you want a hunter base amulet with +1 to either all chaos or all dex gems (if your alteration spamming one yourself its item lvl 82 min), with harvest crafting back you may wanna get +1 dex as you can augment chaos mods on it for a good chance at +1 chaos/chaos dot multi, after the amulet, i went for a quiver, then i went for the +3 bow but in all honesty the +3 bow should be 1 of your later upgrades, or a +3/4 corrupted carcass jack, if you go for carcass jack then your next upgrade is easy but annoying and that buying a whole lot of i lvl 50+ quill rains to vaal hoping for +1 arrow, its easier to get that over the helm enchant in my opinion. As always try to keep ALL resists capped, and chaos resist around 45%+ till you fight sirus, then try to cap chaos as well.
"
nogenem wrote:
"
klistier wrote:

Yeah, i was asking myself that right now too...

6 Socket Quill Rain + Tabula > 5 link Carcass Jack > then what? Or not even that?

I'll go 6 socket Quill Rain + Tabula > 6 link Carcass Jack > +1 dex gems Hunter ammy

Probably farm Corruption Chambers and toss Carcass Jacks in them looking for the elusive +2 Duration / +2 AoE / +2 projectile combo. Settling for a desirable +2 mod / +1 socketed gems.

Then move over to corrupting quill rains for additional arrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info