-

Are you going to update the passive skill tree section (poeplanner) before the start of the league?
"
o0_ANTI_0o wrote:
This will be my league starter and also my first TR character. Lets pray i choose correctly for the new league and boss mechanics ^^

Updates on how the build performs will follow

There is a ton of compliments and proof of how amazing the build runs, check out the other pages and peoples characters!

"
Do we agree that you simply can't use skitterbots+ male + flesh and stone, whatever you choose for precision or clarity, right ? Even with a 15% reduced mana enchant for male, you end up with 85 mana if the 3 are active.

With enduring mana flask up 24/7 you shouldn't ever have mana issues as long as you have enough banked for 3ish casts? Clarity and Prec aren't really that useful endgame, maybe a lightning golem or something else? doubt you could fit or even worth using base haste.
Australian Summoner-Main
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Is glorious vanity (xibaqua) "required", is the 10ish% extra resists more of an optional "more tanky" extra when I could grab "fangs of the viper" and "harrier" + life node instead for a half mil dps?

imo if you want more damage, you could take other jewels instead. A jewel could increase the damage way higher than picking those nodes

With an inc dmg, inc dot dmg and bow as jewel (your socket 1 jewel copied) replacing it gives about 345k DPS (non woke gems) where as the "fangs of the viper" (plus 1 lead-to) and "harrier" nodes give 504k DPS and 200ish life. From what I can see, I might be missing something ofc.
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Jan 14, 2021, 7:17:39 AM
Any way to change some flask to dying sun, or you loose too much utility/defence?
"
Igricru wrote:
Any way to change some flask to dying sun, or you loose too much utility/defence?

Eh Imo Dying sun isn't *that* big of a DPS boost but sure if you want to use it. If your mana sustain works on the hybrid flask alone you can drop the mana flask for it.

"
Cyan101 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Is glorious vanity (xibaqua) "required", is the 10ish% extra resists more of an optional "more tanky" extra when I could grab "fangs of the viper" and "harrier" + life node instead for a half mil dps?

imo if you want more damage, you could take other jewels instead. A jewel could increase the damage way higher than picking those nodes

With an inc dmg, inc dot dmg and bow as jewel (your socket 1 jewel copied) replacing it gives about 345k DPS (non woke gems) where as the "fangs of the viper" (plus 1 lead-to) and "harrier" nodes give 504k DPS and 200ish life. From what I can see, I might be missing something ofc.

I mean that works too if you want, but honestly losing a source that mitigates against penetration isn't ideal to me, at least. But if you want more damage sure.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 14, 2021, 9:43:06 AM
Hi, can this build be played through a raider?
"
1Dark_Lord1 wrote:
Hi, can this build be played through a raider?

Tldr yes, but experience is a different stuff. If you want elaboration check pinned messages
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Might be a dumb question but why do you have 6 overlapping pods in POB with only 25 aoe radius? Shouldn't 25 gives only 5 overlapping or Im missing something? Thank you for the great guide :)
"
ImSoWet wrote:
Might be a dumb question but why do you have 6 overlapping pods in POB with only 25 aoe radius? Shouldn't 25 gives only 5 overlapping or Im missing something? Thank you for the great guide :)

Are you looking at the lvl 98 tree, cus that is what my config set for (and it is a radius of 27). If you doubt the true dps you can just slot into the calculator and see the final result
I'm planning to roll this assuming I get to play this league. I usually go SSF, I played delirium last so I don't know about changes since then. I need to build very defensively since my craptop chunks FPS sometimes. Golden oil was very hard to obtain SSF, so I am looking at alternatives for probably the first month of league.

I'm thinking Disciple of the unyielding with a couple endurance charge crafts might help with one shots and gives a couple % dps.

However, Master Surgeon ascendancy + essence extraction annoint? They seem to fit together neatly, and I've got to try MS.
Last edited by Dustpuppy on Jan 14, 2021, 10:37:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info