-

"
faytte wrote:
My POB is having issues importing this build despite being on the updated fork. What kind of DPS (ST) is this build capable of end game?

I've updated the PoB link, you can try it now
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
hmm remi would you say going raider would be better now? sure we don't get flask charges like pathfinder but we get perma onslaught and phasing + 20% less accuracy from enemies nearby from ascendancy

just made a few changes, silver flask changed to quartz

what would you change?

https://pastebin.com/YeGBdHcT
Last edited by TurtleJones on Jan 13, 2021, 8:21:28 PM
"
TurtleJones wrote:
hmm remi would you say going raider would be better now? sure we don't get flask charges like pathfinder but we get perma onslaught and phasing + 20% less accuracy from enemies nearby from ascendancy

what would you change?

Change devotos to a rare helmet, because right now your damage is like 3 mil away from my PF (you mistakenly set stuff wrong at PoB but I won't blame you). Your current dps is at 9.7M. Since you can't sustain hybrid flask, you won't be able to utilize hardened scars. Depending on the stuff you want either offensively or defensively, it's up to you.

Also your maximum hit is lower than mine by a lot since raider utilize dodge, means you would be more vulnerable to one shots.

Tl;dr
change anointment and hybrid flask, recommended to change helmet too
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
TurtleJones wrote:

what would you change?

Change devotos to a rare helmet, because right now your damage is like 3 mil away from my PF (you mistakenly set stuff wrong at PoB but I won't blame you). Your current dps is at 9.7M. Since you can't sustain hybrid flask, you won't be able to utilize hardened scars. Depending on the stuff you want either offensively or defensively, it's up to you.

Also your maximum hit is lower than mine by a lot since raider utilize dodge, means you would be more vulnerable to one shots.

Tl;dr
change anointment and hybrid flask, recommended to change helmet too

Ah I see, was thinking higher aps would be better. Thank you for replying so quickly!!
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
faytte wrote:
My POB is having issues importing this build despite being on the updated fork. What kind of DPS (ST) is this build capable of end game?

I've updated the PoB link, you can try it now

Impressive build! My only question is how you sustain the mana cost on single targets? Just burn them before it becomes an issue?
"
faytte wrote:

Impressive build! My only question is how you sustain the mana cost on single targets? Just burn them before it becomes an issue?

Unless you're talking about changes in the last few days, the single target mana cost isnt an issue because you just use an enduring mana flask?
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Jan 13, 2021, 10:29:34 PM
"
Cyan101 wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

Unless you're talking about changes in the last few days, the single target mana cost isnt an issue because you just use an enduring mana flask?

Ty! Guess my only other question is why I see so many folks using both a hybrid flask and a life flask? Could the build fit in a dying sun, witches brew, or another dps flask?
It seems the "no jewels" skill tree still has threads of hope and some other jewels in it, assuming thats an oversight?

"
faytte wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

Ty! Guess my only other question is why I see so many folks using both a hybrid flask and a life flask? Could the build fit in a dying sun, witches brew, or another dps flask?

The health flask is usually for removing bleeding and when you get really low it will heal more than a hybrid flask will. Hybrid flask lets you have enduring healing + fortify up 24/7 basically with "hardened scars". Not sure what you would swap for a DPS flask other than maybe your quicksilver? the rest are pretty important / silver flask is high dps
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Jan 13, 2021, 11:24:33 PM
"
faytte wrote:
Guess my only other question is why I see so many folks using both a hybrid flask and a life flask?
You should only use hybrid flask for fortify if you have hardened scars anointed. Otherwise skip it.

"
Cyan101 wrote:
It seems the "no jewels" skill tree still has threads of hope and some other jewels in it, assuming thats an oversight?
Maybe it meant no clusters.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 13, 2021, 11:01:01 PM
Trying to decide between this and cobra lash for league starter. Made a pro/con list but maybe someone can spot something I’m missing

Toxic rain pros:
Slowing everything with hinder (this will be huge QOL)
Higher single target than cobra lash
Able to pre-stack damage
Mirage archer-can run around while still applying stacks
Cheaper weapon in toxic rain
Damage projection less useful this league from small arenas
Pathfinder has nearly infinite sustain from flasks anyway so “gain on hit” isn’t as needed

Cobra lash pros:
Better damage projection-can offscreen instead of ground target
Faster clear speed due to projection, chaining, and poison prolif
Plague bearer-even more clear speed
Life/mana gain on hit is real nice-frees up flask slot(s)
More flexibility in gearing (don’t have to go quill rain and carcass jack)
Increased gear flexibility may benefit more from harvest crafts?

Overall it looks to me like the big difference is cobra lash will be better for zoom zoom clear and TR better for bossing, right? Anything I’m missing?
Last edited by Optaka on Jan 13, 2021, 11:03:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info