"
nogenem wrote:
"
allisgood wrote:
Were is the pob link ?
Cant find it in the QnA section.

2.1 Path of Building

It should be the first thing on the guide, but.... ;/

Are those up to date? Looks like they are for 3.12.
Last edited by spartanreborn on Jan 13, 2021, 5:38:03 PM
What are U thinking about new Master Surgeon? Looks like we don't need life flask at all with it. We can take 1-2 more utility flasks and it looks like huge DPS boost
"
spartanreborn wrote:
Are those up to date? Looks like they are for 3.12.
There was no change on the passive tree except some impale node in duelist area which doesn't concern this build.
How much projectiles do you guys go for? It's not trivial to get 30 aoe radius from what I see to get 6 proj overlap. Do you go for dying sun?
"
vipzor wrote:
How much projectiles do you guys go for? It's not trivial to get 30 aoe radius from what I see to get 6 proj overlap. Do you go for dying sun?

+50% from chest and 50% from 2x broad arrow and your circles are huge. On TR Trickster I've been getting 10 at endgame (flask, quiver, bow adding a bunch). It's really nice for clear when you have tons of proj because you blanket the whole screen. If you get enough aoe you get the overlaps too even with all the arrows.
I think I'm gonna go ahead and go with Raider to start. I feel like damage is very easy to achieve with TR and as long as your baseline survival is there it's so easy to farm tons of currency. I'm also super pumped about having massive constant onslaught for leveling up. I think I might be able to beat my best A10 kitava time of 5 hrs on this build just because you can move so fast after cruel lab. Will see how far I take the build but I'm sure I'll be able to farm a ton of currency with TR Raider.
"
nogenem wrote:
"
allisgood wrote:
Were is the pob link ?
Cant find it in the QnA section.

2.1 Path of Building

It should be the first thing on the guide, but.... ;/

ty i am bit blind ^^
My POB is having issues importing this build despite being on the updated fork. What kind of DPS (ST) is this build capable of end game?
Do you have any ideas for getting stun immunity?
"
vipzor wrote:
Do you have any ideas for getting stun immunity?

Avoid stun craft on flask, would nearly make you stun immune
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info