-

Does shock, from skitterbots, work for this build? I ask this cause in POB the damage of TR doesn't change when i enable/disable the "Is the enemy shocked?"'s checkbox...
"
Seefourdc wrote:
"
Asertyuio wrote:
Question, on Nature's Reprisal, they removed the "30% increased chaos damage" why doesn't that affect the build as much? It seems huge compared to 15% more chaos damage to attack skills, so why is it still an overall buff than a nerf?

It comes down to how the game calculated the damage together. All sources of INCREASED damage pool together so you might have 500% increased damage so adding 30% to that is only 530% which is less than 1% more damage. MORE damage is pooled into a different pool which usually is a smaller pool and then multiplied into the other numbers so let’s say you have 200% more damage and you add 5 to that. That 5% is actually the same damage increase as the 30% or just under 1%. The reason you see people call increased damage a noob trap is your leveling tree plus gear might have 500-800% INCREASED damage and very few sources of MORE damage. This means every point of MORE damage may be worth 5-10 points of INCREASED damage.

Sorry for the capitalization but I wanted to highlight what to look at to understand this situation that comes up so often.

No, the highlights are good, it makes it easier to understand that you're talking about the stats.

Just so I can understand it more, so basically, in layman's term, "increased chaos damage" is additive, while the "more chaos damage to attack skills" is multiplicative, making it a way more valuable stat?
"
nogenem wrote:
Does shock, from skitterbots, work for this build? I ask this cause in POB the damage of TR doesn't change when i enable/disable the "Is the enemy shocked?"'s checkbox...

Skitterbots only work to trigger spore pods. The shocking is useless for this build.
Hello

Is this build still worth it ? As i've seen only "nature's reprisal" has been nerfed ?
Thanks for the updates 😊
"
mobilegamer69 wrote:
"
nogenem wrote:

Skitterbots only work to trigger spore pods. The shocking is useless for this build.

WTF no no no dont listen to this guy. Skitterbots apply a passive shock debuff to things nearby them, which increases the damage they take.
Spore pods need to be triggered???
I'm interested in starting TR Deadeye, but I don't see any discussion of increased duration support.

Assuming Mirage Archers are supported by IDS as well as all TR pods, would it outweigh void manip? woke void manip? Worth running until I get Empower 4?
I might have missed it but what's the second six link? Caustic arrow?
Hey, Im thinking about using

"
Master Surgeon
Recover 6% of Life when you use a Flask
30% increased Life Recovery from Flasks

instead of

"
Master Alchemist
Immune to Elemental Ailments during any Flask Effect
40% increased elemental damage during any Flask Effect
20% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite during any Flask Effect

Recovering 6% of Life for when you use a Flask sounds so insane. Its like spamming Life Flasks non-stop. Completely passively during mapping, bossing, everything. It's even on your Life Flask lol. What do you guys think?

Never played Pathfinder before, always Trickster. Still not sure which one is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info