-

"
PlagueArcher wrote:
I'm new to the game, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but regarding the skill trees at the end with "No jewels", "Normal jewels" and "1 set cluster" - Are these just different options to give you some choice, or why are there 3 options?
Is there a recommended end one?
Any help would be appreciated

These are step investments, jewels aren't cheap if you want a good one, so I planned out a tree without jewels, and after you got some investment on jewels, you should follow it thee ones with jewels.

Jewels are similar to getting your gear, but they are not mandatory or necessary but they help out a lot, so before you got the gear, use the tree that is not "gear reliant" early on.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
chipawa wrote:
I recently found out exactly how stupid I am. I don't have the 2 levels to support gems craft. You need to farm mastermind to get it.
Or you can just buy items with "catarina's veiled" property off the trade page. Ilvl 75+ preferred. Usually you can get it within 2-5 unveils. They're like 5c a pop atm?

Dude, fantastic look. Thank you very much for the advice! I got it on my 4th.
Hi guys,

could i ask someone to take a look on my char and see what should i upgrade next and is there some obvious mistake on my char, for clearing maps i have good speed but taking down bosses takes some time

thank you
How to craft a ring with despair on hit?

I just want to craft it myself. Since there's no one selling that ring (with good mods e.g resistance, life) for less than 80ex.

My first league this league and haven't done any crafting before. I hope I get some tips how to craft it.

AND can I get a consultation with my build and see if what should I improve next. I have 60ex sitting on stash and I want to pour it solely to this build. Thank you!

THIS IS MY PoB: https://pastebin.com/Et4ZVpyT
Last edited by Deiv_ on Oct 21, 2020, 12:13:55 PM
hey guys first time posting here.
can anyone share a link to the trade site of the medium and large cluster jewels please. i cant get it to come up with wicked pall on there at all. it keeps going to a unquie jewel.
"
mcloren91 wrote:
hey guys first time posting here.
can anyone share a link to the trade site of the medium and large cluster jewels please. i cant get it to come up with wicked pall on there at all. it keeps going to a unquie jewel.

wicked pall can't appear in bow large, only chaos large. You need to do it separately for it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
How to craft a ring with despair on hit?

I just want to craft it myself. Since there's no one selling that ring (with good mods e.g resistance, life) for less than 80ex.

My first league this league and haven't done any crafting before. I hope I get some tips how to craft it.

AND can I get a consultation with my build and see if what should I improve next. I have 60ex sitting on stash and I want to pour it solely to this build. Thank you!

THIS IS MY PoB: https://pastebin.com/Et4ZVpyT

It only appears in hunter influenced rings. How to craft it there is no exactly method but metacrafting would be the way for it, if you want perfect stats. Since most despair on hit rings are only found in delve, which means most of their stats are random, so the chances of finding a good one is also quite low.

Regal until you have despair on hit + 1 good stat, turn it into rare, annul off the regal stats if it is bad, else repeat the previous steps. Then start metacrafting.

Other than the ring, tailwind boots, double DoT quiver, dot multi gloves, get anointment, +2 gem DoT multi amulet are some of the upgrades you can look for
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Oct 21, 2020, 9:14:04 PM
"
perodbk wrote:
Hi guys,

could i ask someone to take a look on my char and see what should i upgrade next and is there some obvious mistake on my char, for clearing maps i have good speed but taking down bosses takes some time

thank you

You missed a despair on hit ring, and 2 10% increased skill effect duration on your ToH.

Watchers is something you can look forward to, same goes to tailwind boots, double DoT multi quiver, +lvls carcass etc. But mainly for now just focus on your rings
Question. I got lucky and found an 8 passive large bow cluster jewel. How important is to to slot in both Broadside AND Tempered Arrowheads? I'm quite poor and have limited regal orbs to mod in either one of the two big skills (unless I get super lucky) and the chaos to purchase a bunch.

Could you put points into the cluster jewel rings for now and then refund and go for both later on or is it just not possible/feasible?

One last thing. I followed the builds to a T but I'm still getting one-shot sometimes and I don't even dare try an incursion anymore. Is it something I kinda have to live with until Divine Flesh and all that jazz or I didn't get enough max life on my gear?

Thank you.
"
MrChangg wrote:
Question. I got lucky and found an 8 passive large bow cluster jewel. How important is to to slot in both Broadside AND Tempered Arrowheads? I'm quite poor and have limited regal orbs to mod in either one of the two big skills (unless I get super lucky) and the chaos to purchase a bunch.

Could you put points into the cluster jewel rings for now and then refund and go for both later on or is it just not possible/feasible?

One last thing. I followed the builds to a T but I'm still getting one-shot sometimes and I don't even dare try an incursion anymore. Is it something I kinda have to live with until Divine Flesh and all that jazz or I didn't get enough max life on my gear?

Thank you.

Vaal Grace makes us super tanky, connect it with Increased Duration and facetank almost everything. Stibnite flask is also pretty good, especially if you have Silent Steps on your tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info