-

Thank for your quick and complete answers !

HF !
These are up for sale for anyone min maxing the build, had a great time with it but the random one shots despite all the def this build has is catching up with my nerves lol, just contact me in game if youre interested in either of them, and ill still gladly help anyone out who needs it and reads this.
"
Totalubnub wrote:
These are up for sale for anyone min maxing the build, had a great time with it but the random one shots despite all the def this build has is catching up with my nerves lol, just contact me in game if youre interested in either of them, and ill still gladly help anyone out who needs it and reads this.
Items sold, if anyone needs help pm me
I have seen some top end game builds like Seberus's Toxic Rain use Increased Area of Effect gem.

At what point does it become beneficial to do this? 8 arrows? 9 arrows?

Can somebody repost the breaking points for Radius to # of arrow overlap. I wish this was on the first page in original post.

Thank you!
IGN: Ezee_mode
Last edited by Sysygy on Oct 17, 2020, 9:55:13 PM
"
Sysygy wrote:
I have seen some top end game builds like Serebus's Toxic Rain use Increased Area of Effect gem.

Can somebody repost the breaking points for Radius to # of arrow overlap. I wish this was on the first page in original post.

Thank you!

It's on the mechanics section, TR calculator

At the point where you have a bunch of dmg and currency doesn't matter to you
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Sysygy wrote:
I have seen some top end game builds like Seberus's Toxic Rain use Increased Area of Effect gem.

Thank you!

tbh i'd say never. the reason for this is you want an explosion chest for superendgame farming and you will drop carcass. at that point you probably have so much money you can get the 30 aoe radius from e.g. corrupted gems, megalomaniac or any other wild stuff that pushes the build to its limits.
what you certainly won't be able to achieve is the breakpoint after 30 aoe, it is def not worth the invest.

i calculated around a lot and 30 is the sweetspot to aim for.
if you are mostly doing maps you can go for a dying sun, drop the mana flask and get -9/10 mana on 2 rings and the amulet. at that point you can sustain your TR from the hybrid flask alone, making room for another flask.
if you REALLY want to push for most insane version i suggest you get an explosion chest with double curse (malevolence and enfeeble + blasphemy) alongside flesh and stone. you will need a -malevolence amulet for this though most likely.

this is the setup i am currently running an i am more or less immortal in all content now:

for pure delirium farming (+incl. mega juicing) i switch to headhunter and swap boots
regarding the bow: i chose maraketh for a reason: i almost never shoot more than once before i move on during mapping making the 10% ms by far superior to the IAS from a thicket imho
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Oct 18, 2020, 7:05:13 AM
Hello, I've recently changed to a +3 bow and played around a little bit with the tree and for some reason my damage on bosses feels lackluster all of a sudden(I also got max chaos res and removed some chaos dot from gear so that might be a reason), I expected it to go up not down? I am at a loss right now, don't know what I'm doing wrong so if someone could take a look at my PoB i'd really appreciate it, thanks.
https://pastebin.com/qzXcwnXu
"
Shaykea wrote:
Hello, I've recently changed to a +3 bow and played around a little bit with the tree and for some reason my damage on bosses feels lackluster all of a sudden(I also got max chaos res and removed some chaos dot from gear so that might be a reason), I expected it to go up not down? I am at a loss right now, don't know what I'm doing wrong so if someone could take a look at my PoB i'd really appreciate it, thanks.

Pretty much why I said don't get a +3 bow. I just literally replaced empower with Mirage Archer and your +3 bow with quill rain, place down thread of hope in very large, remove some points on your tree then allocate the points in ToH and that's your dps with the +3 bow (even more)

I out in a silver flask with acceleration, +300k damage. If you want more dmg i suggest getting another cluster jewel and fix up for flask for now

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Shaykea wrote:

Pretty much why I said don't get a +3 bow. I just literally replaced empower with Mirage Archer and your +3 bow with quill rain, place down thread of hope in very large, remove some points on your tree then allocate the points in ToH and that's your dps with the +3 bow (even more)

I out in a silver flask with acceleration, +300k damage. If you want more dmg i suggest getting another cluster jewel and fix up for flask for now

Wait so if I get ToH and get the duration nodes, with a silver acceleration flask I get 300K dps? I had no idea how powerful skill duration is then truly.
Also I play HC so maybe market is different here but the bow cost me just as much as Thread of Hope would, if I get ToH should I keep my +3 bow or use quill rain?

Also is mirage archer needed? I hit every pack I come across anyway, so I thought I would just remove it to have both efficacy and empower
Last edited by Shaykea on Oct 19, 2020, 9:42:04 AM
"
Shaykea wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Shaykea wrote:

Wait so if I get ToH and get the duration nodes, with a silver acceleration flask I get 300K dps? I had no idea how powerful skill duration is then truly.
Also I play HC so maybe market is different here but the bow cost me just as much as Thread of Hope would, if I get ToH should I keep my +3 bow or use quill rain?

Also is mirage archer needed? I hit every pack I come across anyway, so I thought I would just remove it to have both efficacy and empower
I don’t understand why people don’t just follow the build as it’s shown in PoB.

Do you really think you figured out something we haven’t in a hundred+ page thread that has folks creating intricate calculators for every imaginable scenario of the build?

Mirage archer equates to +28% more damage. If it wasn’t worth it, we wouldn’t have it in there.

All these questions have been asked and answered dozens of times, by the way. Wish people would just take the time and read the thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info