-

"
ssampiseth wrote:
Hey Remi, I really appreciated the detailed guide. I got a few questions to regard this build.
how much Chaos resist should I aim for? max?
Does this build only needs one 6links? if it is which one do you recommend to get 6links from, bow or chest.
how much life and other stats such as evasive should i aim for?
When can i use aoe support with toxic rain?

1. Chaos resist is up to you, if you go for Divine flesh (which not many do after the nerf) then yes you need max, otherwise I'd just say as much as you can to be comfortable it's pretty easy to get with this build (Student of Decays)

2. Yes it only needs one 6 link setup (obviously 2 is nice to have). It depends what items you have/style you are going for; you can go for a really good +3 bow eventually and get the 6 link there, or you can get a corrupted Carcass Jack with +2 to gems and put your 6 link there.

3.Look at his POB and use that as a guide for your life/evasion rating benchmark.

4.Use Remi's gem setups.
"
Mindalus19 wrote:
"
I get this by corrupting CJ in temple.

I think i was lucky right? how much could be the price of the item?

Check https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist for prices...

Oh rly? That info is totally new
Can you check my character and tell me what can i upgrade now? Of course i will make 6L body/bow but what's next?
are tailwind / elusive boots worth it or not? not sure with out low crit

i kinda want a final upgrade for the league

what do you guys think?
IGN: Kitaen
Hi, Remi,
I want to use this build to delve, is it suitable for this?
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/KJam47pK
Can you help me to improve my build more (exception for WE with precision and mavelovence both)
I can not manage my mana to use skitterbots so i use arctic armour as substitute,
Right now i feel my defense is so weak, easily to die suddenly, does this problem can improve too?
Thank for your guild again and happily to see your response.
Sincerel.
What's estimate chance to roll +arrow corrupt on Qull rain? Wanna try to do it myself, because 50ex price on market is too very big for me
Upd: found it on craftofexile, its 0.3%
Kinda disgusting
Last edited by Mmi257ia on Oct 25, 2020, 4:23:27 PM
"
Kitaen wrote:
are tailwind / elusive boots worth it or not? not sure with out low crit

i kinda want a final upgrade for the league

what do you guys think?

yes / no?
IGN: Kitaen
does increased elemental dmage with atttack skills enchant on the ring work for our build.
"
mcloren91 wrote:
does increased elemental dmage with atttack skills enchant on the ring work for our build.

we have no elemental damage
Why do we want a 6l Carcass Jack when the 6L quill rains are so much cheaper? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info