-

Hi!

First: Thanks for the guide. Had a blast this league. Started with it and having a good time with it in the lategame.

However, I want to improve further. There are some upgrades that could be made, but they all seem really expensive (rings, bow, watchers eye, +gems bow). I'm currently sitting on 14ex and ~250c.
I thought about the cluster jewels but trying them out in pob didn't seem to push my damage that much, compared to the amount of life I would loose (ditching the top 3 clusters on the tree).

What can I do to get the most damage out of my currency? Or save up more and get a more expensive upgrade?

Edit: I should include the pob lol
https://pastebin.com/VDK1pCNX
Last edited by razerion_ger on Oct 22, 2020, 10:08:55 AM
Can someone explain the Final Tree please, what jewels do I need to put in the large sockets and why do I need to remove already allocated points like Atropy etc?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
How to craft a ring with despair on hit?

I just want to craft it myself. Since there's no one selling that ring (with good mods e.g resistance, life) for less than 80ex.

My first league this league and haven't done any crafting before. I hope I get some tips how to craft it.

AND can I get a consultation with my build and see if what should I improve next. I have 60ex sitting on stash and I want to pour it solely to this build. Thank you!

THIS IS MY PoB: https://pastebin.com/Et4ZVpyT

It only appears in hunter influenced rings. How to craft it there is no exactly method but metacrafting would be the way for it, if you want perfect stats. Since most despair on hit rings are only found in delve, which means most of their stats are random, so the chances of finding a good one is also quite low.

Regal until you have despair on hit + 1 good stat, turn it into rare, annul off the regal stats if it is bad, else repeat the previous steps. Then start metacrafting.

Other than the ring, tailwind boots, double DoT quiver, dot multi gloves, get anointment, +2 gem DoT multi amulet are some of the upgrades you can look for

Since the Despair on hit is an Hunter influence, can I just awakener exalt it to another influence ring?
What ways are there to increase TR's arrow count except looking for labyrinth enchantment on helmet?
"
Mmi257ia wrote:
What ways are there to increase TR's arrow count except looking for labyrinth enchantment on helmet?
Alternate gem quality on TR. Extra arrow on quiver. Extra arrow or 2 on bow (crafted bow can have 2, corrupted quill rain can have 1). Dying sun flask.
Man, I'm on act 8 and I'm CONSTANTLY running out of Mana. I can't even use the totem....I fire off the toxic rain a couple of times and then I run out of mana and a boss one shots me when I stop to fire off the toxic rain, and then I'm dead :(.
I guess this build is just not for me....
"
Mentoya wrote:
Man, I'm on act 8 and I'm CONSTANTLY running out of Mana.
Roll an ENDURING mana flask and / or reserve less total mana. Mana flask will cancel itself if you hit the cap of your current unreserved mana and the flask is not enduring.

Also get your second lab done.

You also have fairly low amount of life for a lvl 60 character.
Hey Remi, I really appreciated the detailed guide. I got a few questions to regard this build.
how much Chaos resist should I aim for? max?
Does this build only needs one 6links? if it is which one do you recommend to get 6links from, bow or chest.
how much life and other stats such as evasive should i aim for?
When can i use aoe support with toxic rain?

I get this by corrupting CJ in temple.

I think i was lucky right? how much could be the price of the item?

"
I get this by corrupting CJ in temple.

I think i was lucky right? how much could be the price of the item?

Check https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist for prices...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info