-

[/quote]

Wait so if I get ToH and get the duration nodes, with a silver acceleration flask I get 300K dps? I had no idea how powerful skill duration is then truly.
Also I play HC so maybe market is different here but the bow cost me just as much as Thread of Hope would, if I get ToH should I keep my +3 bow or use quill rain?

Also is mirage archer needed? I hit every pack I come across anyway, so I thought I would just remove it to have both efficacy and empower[/quote]I don’t understand why people don’t just follow the build as it’s shown in PoB.

Do you really think you figured out something we haven’t in a hundred+ page thread that has folks creating intricate calculators for every imaginable scenario of the build?

Mirage archer equates to +28% more damage. If it wasn’t worth it, we wouldn’t have it in there.

All these questions have been asked and answered dozens of times, by the way. Wish people would just take the time and read the thread.[/quote]

I understand your frustation however it's the first time I'm starting to delve into PoB and trying to learn how it works so I figured I'd try some stuff, and the DPS numbers confused me so I thought it's better you know? It's some complicated stuff that I'm trying to figure out.

I honestly still don't understand if the bow is bad or I just have to make more adjusments, also what nodes do I remove from the tree to get ToH? lots of it is life as I play HC so I'm at a loss there too.

Thank you.
Interesting build Ill have to give it a try.
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
Hi, What about the gem setup for the chest?. Ty
@skylarog do you mind starting a new thread for the ES leech version? it's a pain in the ass to go through a bunch of posts to find all discussions about it. Thx
Hi, I've been doing well till I reached T11 maps where I am constantly dying despite moving around. I'm at level 89 with 4.9k life (75% capped for all res), I have life on every equipment except for Devoto's Devotion. Do you recommend I use rare helm with life mod or stick to Devoto's? Also, I'm not sure if I should take life or dodge spells first for passive tree.
"
shafiqepain wrote:
Hi, I've been doing well till I reached T11 maps where I am constantly dying despite moving around. I'm at level 89 with 4.9k life (75% capped for all res), I have life on every equipment except for Devoto's Devotion. Do you recommend I use rare helm with life mod or stick to Devoto's? Also, I'm not sure if I should take life or dodge spells first for passive tree.

Get Vaal Grace if you don't have it, link it with increased duration, it's insane. I can basically tank fully juiced Metamorphs during Vaal Grace. Also you gotta use Dash to dodge projectiles and such. I'm still basically a noob, but I only die when I get lazy in i83 contracts.
I'm new to the game, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but regarding the skill trees at the end with "No jewels", "Normal jewels" and "1 set cluster" - Are these just different options to give you some choice, or why are there 3 options?
Is there a recommended end one?
Any help would be appreciated
Hello everyone! TY for the guide Im having so much fun with this build, i did all content except Uber Elder. Can someone help to min/max my gear? My budget is like 18ex. TY! (I think my next step is a malevolence Whatchers eye)

https://pastebin.com/XUhKHXHw

Last edited by MakaiStyleForce on Oct 20, 2020, 3:41:15 PM

I recently found out exactly how stupid I am. I don't have the 2 levels to support gems craft. You need to farm mastermind to get it. Does a site exist that has a list of people who will craft 2 socketed support gems and not just steal my bow?

I understand I will need to recraft the multimod on it. A nice shiny 2ex down the drain for this mistake.
"
chipawa wrote:
I recently found out exactly how stupid I am. I don't have the 2 levels to support gems craft. You need to farm mastermind to get it.
Or you can just buy items with "catarina's veiled" property off the trade page. Ilvl 75+ preferred. Usually you can get it within 2-5 unveils. They're like 5c a pop atm?
Last edited by Viktranka on Oct 20, 2020, 8:57:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info