-

"
dMo87 wrote:
Awesome build. Easy to follow so far. I am now looking more into DMG and how i can optimize it.

But I am having trouble with your Toxic Rain Calculator.
I can't seem to find Skill Duration listed in the calc of PoB.

Toxic Rain is selected as Active Skill Calculation mode is Effective DPS. The Skill type-specific Stats table just doesn't have Skill Duration.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Red = Per Pod DoT Damage
Green = APS
Yellow = DoT Duration
White = Number of Arrows/Pods/DoT's per attack
Blue = DoT Radius

Also must have your TR skill up top in the “Socket Group” box.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Oct 14, 2020, 7:13:11 AM
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
dMo87 wrote:
Awesome build. Easy to follow so far. I am now looking more into DMG and how i can optimize it.

But I am having trouble with your Toxic Rain Calculator.
I can't seem to find Skill Duration listed in the calc of PoB.

Toxic Rain is selected as Active Skill Calculation mode is Effective DPS. The Skill type-specific Stats table just doesn't have Skill Duration.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Red = Per Pod DoT Damage
Green = APS
Yellow = DoT Duration
White = Number of Arrows/Pods/DoT's per attack
Blue = DoT Radius

Also must have your TR skill up top in the “Socket Group” box.

That's interesting. My PoB just doesn't show it:

Also the Pantheon´s are missing. I will invesigate and report back...

Edit: I was running the Openarl / PathOfBuilding from Github.
Seems like this Version doesn't include it.
Installing and running the PathOfBuildingCommunity / PathOfBuilding shows it.

Thank you
Last edited by dMo87 on Oct 14, 2020, 4:16:35 PM
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
Nimand35 wrote:
So I am at 29 Radius. Should I get Anomalous?

"
Any Idea?
Sorry, which one is that? The +2 arrows?

If you're at 29 radius, why would you change out of the standard TR who's quality is +10% AoE?

You're like 10-15% AoE from getting another overlap and adding around +20% more DPS. If you switch out your TR for an AltQ one, you're going the wrong direction.

And if you're not going for 30 radius, then get rid of your Broadsides, go down to around 25-26 radius, and add other things where you had +AoE.

Thanks Man. I think I am at 30 I just messed with my POB. Can anyone help line out my correct pob and share the link? I am trash w/ POB.
For those who dont want to go back to page like 89 of this thread to find out the overlaps: if you're doing a 5 arrow build of any kind (mainly the es leech build these days) you want to aim for roughly 92% aoe to have all 5 pods hitting a boss, if you are doing 6 arrows it is 178% aoe which is doable with a craft and 2 broadsides as well as a 48% or higher AoE rolled carcass jack. i dont believe 7 arrows is doable this league or if it is it requires some pretty nutty warlord rings lol.
Spoiler
"
_Chopik_ wrote:
Hi! Thank you for build. Just killed Sirus 7 deathless. I have a question about large cluster. I tested in PoB combo Misery everlasting + Unholy Grace + Wicked Pall and it gives much more dps than Tempered Arrows and Feed the Fury. What do you think about it? Maybe i'm wrong? Btw i use despair by myself so its lvl 20 (i think this is a reason in dps differences) I dont like FtF and energy leech
My current PoB https://pastebin.com/bvy88qRA
Test PoB with new clusters https://pastebin.com/8s4JiaBB

Guys, can anyone answer my question please? I need to hear your opinion about these cluster notable combo
I have a realy stupid question but i can't find the awswer, If i have a radius of 30 but NO "Bow attack fire and aditionnal arrow" i will never have 6 overlaping pods right ?
"
Robchel wrote:
I have a realy stupid question but i can't find the awswer, If i have a radius of 30 but NO "Bow attack fire and aditionnal arrow" i will never have 6 overlaping pods right ?
Well ofc to have 6 overlaps you need to have 6 pods... If you don't have it on bow you can get it on 1) helmet enchant 2) alt quality on TR 3) quiver 4) dying sun flask.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Robchel wrote:
Well ofc to have 6 overlaps you need to have 6 pods... If you don't have it on bow you can get it on 1) helmet enchant 2) alt quality on TR 3) quiver 4) dying sun flask.
This is incorrect.

Even if you only have 5 arrows, you're still shooting 5 * attack rate, so your 6th arrow, which just happens to be the first arrow of the 2nd attack round, as long as it's inside the 30 radius of the other 5 arrows, will overlap with the first 5 arrows.

And every successive arrow fired can also overlap with 5 other arrows (or technically, as many arrows that are fired that are in that 30 radius, as long as the target mob is inside that 30 radius and the arrows duration is still active/not ended, too).

The issue is, each attack has an in-kind duration, so if, for example, you had an atk rate of 6.0, you would simply shoot 30 arrows in 1 second that could possibly technically all be overlapping/stacking on a stationary target. And at the end of every duration period, 5 arrows are going to roll off instead of 6 and be replaced by just 5 arrows if you're persistently attacking. So 30 per second vs 36 per second... hence, a lot of missing stacked/overlapped DPS.

So the major downside of not having that 6th arrow is that you could be having 36 arrows all stacked and overlapping per second in this scenario instead of just 30.

If you had a 7th arrow with 30 radius, you'd still cap out at 36 stacked/overlapped arrows, though.

So are you screwing yourself by not having a 6th arrow? Yes and no. It's not harming you, but you're losing out on a bunch of potential DPS still. Ths is why in PoB, you would still only have 5 arrows in the overlap box, because each second, your arrow count is only 5 * atk rate, not 6, even though you can and do technically still overlap 6.

Also, if you get the AltQ +arrow on TR, don't forget that this means you're losing 10% AoE, which might drop you back to 29 radius from 30, if you're that close.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Oct 15, 2020, 5:53:30 PM
HI have a question about breakpoint if i got 30 breakpoint do i need to get
7 arrows? right now i have 6 arrows thanks a lot
ps. in TR calculator if i have 30 AOE 6 or 7 didn't give me more dmg but still need a question <3
First lvl 100 on ssf with this build :)

Spoiler

got more life than the pob here to substitute that i don't have divine flesh and for a bit more survivality purpose, dps is still enought.
Spoiler
also rank 2 on pahtfinders, anyone play this class on ssf apparentely :P

is not the same as trade league for some items(i puffed 3 6l carcass for example) but build still works perfectly on ssf. Can do all content deathless including uber elder, sirus aw 8, cortex, any heist encounter (no idea the twins, can't find still a contract) and is still very fast for clear. thanks for share and all explanations.
Last edited by Abax11 on Oct 16, 2020, 10:50:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info