-

"
zelron101 wrote:
I was looking at the Pob for the Leech build and in the one cluster at the end you have a glorious Vanity do you actually put it there and get stats or is it a mistake? And what are your active auras that you always have up ?
Uhhh, there's no Glorious Vanity equipped. And I don't even think they work in cluster sockets, although I've honestly never tried for obvious reasons.

There's one in the "All Items" box, but it clearly says, (Unused) next to it.

Because I allocate Supreme Ego, I can have only 1 aura, which is obviously going to be Malevolence. Supreme Ego adds nearly 16% more DPS, which is twice as much as Skitterbots.

The downside is you must lose Flesh & Stone. But I make up for it with Silent Steps and a Stibnite flask, along with the leech build just having more passives to spend and of course... life leech. So I think the defensive layers make up for no F&S.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Oct 10, 2020, 1:10:59 AM
Two questions ... no answers , thanks for the help (-_-) !
I posted here before, but I'd like to get some advice.

https://pastebin.com/3tguKZpd

(PoB somewhat incorrectly imported my build, I have capped res and a little more to spare)
What direction should I move with this build? I have somewhat 10-11 ex and the next upgrade I can see is to maybe make a +3 bow or try to hit corruption on the chest or by +1 Arrow enchant? (I'm not sure about that one because I have 27 AoE radius and already got +1 on the quiver and that want do me any favor, as far as I understood? (and which I cannot afford anyway (mb change toxic rain to alternative quality to get there +1 arrow?)

BTW that I'm playing a leech version of the build and still don't have any leech, what am I missing here?

Or should I just make another build like some spectre necromancer or whatever?

I really would like to get some advice here
Last edited by CharlesOW on Oct 10, 2020, 12:13:28 PM
"
Xandharba wrote:
Two questions ... no answers , thanks for the help (-_-) !

Your question about jewel just has no answer... Withought harvest jewels are totally a crap shoot - alt spam or chaos spam. You could try to hit a viridian with serrated (attack for attack speed) or abberant (Chaos) but it isn't worth it. You would also probably need to use pristine with them to try for life. You could just hit 1s resonators with pristine and hope for the best.

IMO - don't worry about the jewels, they'll come as you get currency - focus on 1 or 2 dmg lines, life, and res/stats so you can change your gear around

Switch to 3 passive large cluster jewels with 8 nodes - it saves you 4 passive points

Look for damage over time gloves, craft the attack speed

+1 chaos pendant

Bump immortal call up to level 3

Drop a life node and take jewel socket under profane chemistry - its potential 2% more life and stats/res/damage

IDK what to say about the helmet, if +1 pod is better if you don't have 30aoe or just running a devotos

For the leech build - many people need upgrades with extra money to spend - My preference largely surrounds our jewels

This is your target large cluster jewel - IT IS EXPENSIVE YES but it saves 2 passive points per each and you need 2, 4 passive points goes a long way for this build

Your best alternative is one with 9 passives - it requires only 1 more passive point (5 vs 4)

For jewels - if you can't afford 2/3 damage lines with life fill in what you need, try not to waste a line though. If you take a 30 int node, look for jewels with int so you can get that point back, res, life, etc heres a few of mine

Since we have to get them anyways, going for res/stats let you look for more flat life on gear. It's better than wasting a jewel socket just on a 1 liner

Stibnite and silent steps passive is a LOT of survivability

This build actually works wonders - I've done deathless a8 sirus/shaper/uber elder etc The damage actually blows my mind some times.

However I do get bopped in alchd i83 contracts idk what ggg did
How worth is Divine Flesh? I'm comfortably over capped on chaos res and just wondering if it's worth the 4 points to path down to the socket near Eternal Youth to pop it in.
In the Gem Alt Quality (6.2) section it states that Anomalous is the BiS but only if normal didn't reach the breakpoint. What exactly is that breakpoint? I've search the guide and haven't been able to find the breakpoint listed anywhere else.

If Phantasmal is so much worse, why is it so wildly expensive? Is it only better for the Trickster versions of TR?

Loving the build so far, hard to get a read on the responses here how it's going for everyone else. But I am absolutely shredding yellow maps already after just leaving Act 10. Very nice for clear speed, the question is how will it fare against bosses.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
In the Gem Alt Quality (6.2) section it states that Anomalous is the BiS but only if normal didn't reach the breakpoint. What exactly is that breakpoint? I've search the guide and haven't been able to find the breakpoint listed anywhere else.

If Phantasmal is so much worse, why is it so wildly expensive? Is it only better for the Trickster versions of TR?

Loving the build so far, hard to get a read on the responses here how it's going for everyone else. But I am absolutely shredding yellow maps already after just leaving Act 10. Very nice for clear speed, the question is how will it fare against bosses.
The breakpoints are essentially 5 radius for every arrow.

So you need 25 radius to overlap 5 arrows, 30 radius to overlap 6, etc. etc.

So if you're sitting at 29 radius, you're very close to your next breakpoint (30) and only need probably 10-15% +AoE to get another arrow overlap (of course, you need to have that many arrows to fire, too). Which is a lot of added DPS (around +20% more).
Last edited by SkylerOG on Oct 10, 2020, 11:31:33 PM
"
SkylerOG wrote:

So if you're sitting at 29 radius, you're very close to your next breakpoint (30) and only need probably 10-15% +AoE to get another arrow overlap (of course, you need to have that many arrows to fire, too). Which is a lot of added DPS (around +20% more).

Is this number visible in POB? Is it the AoE Radius number?
"
The_Fatness wrote:
"
SkylerOG wrote:

Is this number visible in POB? Is it the AoE Radius number?
Yes. In the left bar between Total DPS and Mana Cost, or on the Calcs tab in the "Skill type-specific stats:" box (which is nice because it will show you the full diameter ring).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info