-

Please take a look. How to I get enlighten to work? Right now I cant case TR.
"
Nimand35 wrote:
Please take a look. How to I get enlighten to work? Right now I cant case TR.
You can't with only one piece of jewelry with -mana cost to skills. And even if you had -8 on both rings and amulet, while mashing an enduring mana flask every 4 seconds, you still would bottom out your mana occasionally.

Fact is, without a -mana reservation on [one of your auras] helmet enchant, and then at least both rings with -mana cost to skills, noone should be using skitterbots with this build.

Also, too many of you folks still aren't using Vaal Grace, which is mind-boggling. Move Haste, put Vaal Grace right there (should give it around 20s duration), and you're practically invulnerable for 20s of every minute while mapping.
Are you still using divine flesh in 3.12? since the nerf
"
zelron101 wrote:
If you’re not doing the leech version of the build, and you’ve capped out your chaos res at 81+, and your glorious vanity jewel is giving you some really nice stats/buffs with the 4 passives it appropriates, then you certainly can, sure. It’s still a fairly nice bit of potential added damage mitigation.

But if you’re doing the leech version, you can’t use it because it now makes ALL damage bypass energy shield, which screws up the blood rage/ES leech process needed to make the leech version work.

Also, the 4 passives it appropriates are str and a decent amount of life, so whatever it changes them to better be good.

And if you’re not stacked with 4 student of decay’s on your medium clusters, and some additional chaos res on gear and other passives, it’s very tough to reach 81 chaos res.

So basically, it’s up to you if you want to min/max this into your build.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Oct 9, 2020, 8:10:20 AM
Im currently at 84 Chaos resist and im not going to leech build so ill try this out then would u recommend getting my second cluster tree before this or just go straight to divine flesh
"
zelron101 wrote:
Im currently at 84 Chaos resist and im not going to leech build so ill try this out then would u recommend getting my second cluster tree before this or just go straight to divine flesh
Up to you, really. If you’re having survivability issues/want more durability, go with defense. If you’re having damage issues/want more DPS, go with clusters.
Hello

Any tips for crafting jewels with 'Increased damage over time / Bow attack speed / Increased maximum life' ?
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
zelron101 wrote:
If you’re not doing the leech version of the build, and you’ve capped out your chaos res at 81+, and your glorious vanity jewel is giving you some really nice stats/buffs with the 4 passives it appropriates, then you certainly can, sure. It’s still a fairly nice bit of potential added damage mitigation.

But if you’re doing the leech version, you can’t use it because it now makes ALL damage bypass energy shield, which screws up the blood rage/ES leech process needed to make the leech version work.

Also, the 4 passives it appropriates are str and a decent amount of life, so whatever it changes them to better be good.

And if you’re not stacked with 4 student of decay’s on your medium clusters, and some additional chaos res on gear and other passives, it’s very tough to reach 81 chaos res.

where can I find the leech version of the build?
"
g0str1d3r wrote:
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
zelron101 wrote:

where can I find the leech version of the build?

"
SkylerOG wrote:

Here is my PoB on standard server using ES leech, feed the fury, and supreme ego in place of swift affliction, broadside, and flesh & stone(because can have only 1 Aura), and using silent steps and stibnite flask to get blind back.

This thing mops up everything with ease and has insane durability, too. Like it's seriously one of the more tanky builds I've ever played. So not sure how some folks keep saying they die so often. I just don't think they're building it the same or playing it correctly. *shrug*

You can switch to the rare bow setup in it too, if you want. It jumps from around 13M sDPS up to around 21M sDPS. But the attack rate goes from 12.30 with Quill Rain down to 6.78 with rare bow, and it feels a bit more clunky, even though the DPS is clearly higher.

The rare bow with vicious proj (effectively turning it into a 7L) is legacy and only attainable on standard now. And yes, it's BIS, even over a +3 bow. Mine is just lacking T1 attack speed, otherwise it would be insane.

Here you go: https://pastebin.com/Efu4BzRt

Remember, you do this if you are willing to settle for 5 overlapping arrows because you don't think you can reach 30 AoE radius. Oddly, this version has nearly the same DPS as a build with 30 radius and 6 arrows overlapping, along with some life leech, which is actually why I prefer it.

It's cheaper, virtually same DPS(requires blood rage for this), virtually same or even better durability, and you end up with more passive points to spend elsewhere.

what should i upgrade as priority

i died like 2 times and i was spells so i was thinking putting atziri steps ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info