-

What about Replica Quill Rain?

Any good for this build??
I dunno if this has been covered Skyler - but is there ever a point where you'd consider dropping the Carcass Jacks for a rare chest with say explode + frenzy on hit for Simulacrum farming?
"
Ma23ck wrote:
What about Replica Quill Rain?

Any good for this build??
Nope doesn't have double attack speed which is the whole point of using the original.
"
Frieske1 wrote:
I dunno if this has been covered Skyler - but is there ever a point where you'd consider dropping the Carcass Jacks for a rare chest with say explode + frenzy on hit for Simulacrum farming?
Sure, if it doesn't drop you below an AoE breakpoint, absolutely.

But losing 40-50% AoE is approximately -3% radius. So if you don't lose your 30 or 25 radius when swapping it out, you're fine.

Most of the folks going leech variant are 5 overlaps with around 25-26 radius. So it's a tricky situation.

And most folks who've gone for 6 overlaps spent a fortune just trying to reach 30 radius. And if those people decide to keep Broadsides and settle for 5 overlaps just to swap out their CJ, they will have lost like 20-30% damage doing so.

So it's not as easy as you think. The leech version probably has the easier go of it since they save quite a few passives not reaching for 30 radius, and can therefore maybe reach back up to Lethal Assault if it gets them back to 25 after changing out CJ.

It's also much easier if your char is level 98+, of course. But you're still likely going to have to sacrifice something decent to do it either way.
Why does gearing section mention ornate quiver? I cannot find that as a base besides the Maloney's unique. Am I using trade website wrong or what's the deal?
How you deal with lack of mana? I can't just hold my Toxic Rain because after 1s i have no mana. (check my character)
"
rafoxds wrote:
How you deal with lack of mana? I can't just hold my Toxic Rain because after 1s i have no mana. (check my character)

Enduring mana flask. It's covered on page 1 in the guide.
Anyone can tell me the purpose of enlighten gem in this build please?
"
oweng24 wrote:
Why does gearing section mention ornate quiver? I cannot find that as a base besides the Maloney's unique. Am I using trade website wrong or what's the deal?
It's extremely expensive and maybe that's why I see more discussion about crit quiver than that one nowadays.

What people do is corrupt maloney's until they got yellow ones and then if I remember correctly you sell 5 yellow corrupted ones and get 1 uncorrupted. Then you can copy the base with split beasts but I heard split beasts are nearing 3ex nowadays because people are splitting grand heist plans.

Hello what would you prioritize on next gear upgrade ?

i feel like i should get an amulet to finaly craft the FORTIFY thing with blight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info