-

https://pastebin.com/38hnCbnY

Any suggestions what way should I improve? I'm not making a lot of money (only have like 3ex), so should I upgrade anything or I can just start a different build with that money?
Last edited by CharlesOW on Oct 7, 2020, 9:20:47 AM
Skyler, any chance you have the Energy shield pob somewhere?
Hey my DPS is pretty shit considering the investment. I got a loaded character and am burning out, the currency needed for slight upgrades is just not worth it. Check out my PoB: https://pastebin.com/eL2eLz2m
Last edited by beastzephyr on Oct 7, 2020, 10:05:32 AM
"
niksxs wrote:
The ES leech gem/feed the fury cluster one?

I’m sure I posted it within the last 5-10 pages. Really can’t be that hard to find.

I’m on my phone right now, but will look when I get back to the office if you still haven’t found it.
"
beastzephyr wrote:
Hey my DPS is pretty shit considering the investment. I got a loaded character and am burning out, the currency needed for slight upgrades is just not worth it. Check out my PoB: https://pastebin.com/eL2eLz2m
How is your POB set to 6 overlap when you have 25 radius... Also dunno why but after import 1 ring slot was missing.

Btw gripped gloves implicit and chaos damage to attacks don't increase pod damage. You don't have attack speed on gloves, I think there's a crafting recipe for that.

Tbh except the cluster jewels and empower 4 I don't see anything else super expensive in your setup. Maybe amulet, it's good but not crazy. And maybe the 2 awakened gems, I haven't checked how much they go this season for. But the rest looks like mid-tier gear nothing super expensive like the alt-qual malevolence that gives increased duration (I heard it's very expensive), tailwind boots or 4-mod jewels, no crazy corruptions, stygian vise is quite basic too, that's not what I expected when someone describes "loaded character". :/
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
niksxs wrote:

I’m sure I posted it within the last 5-10 pages. Really can’t be that hard to find.

I’m on my phone right now, but will look when I get back to the office if you still haven’t found it.

I know the cluster jewel, got one myself, meant the rest of the build, like pob and stuff and the gem setup
Last edited by niksxs on Oct 7, 2020, 12:04:41 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
beastzephyr wrote:
How is your POB set to 6 overlap when you have 25 radius... Also dunno why but after import 1 ring slot was missing.

Btw gripped gloves implicit and chaos damage to attacks don't increase pod damage. You don't have attack speed on gloves, I think there's a crafting recipe for that.

Tbh except the cluster jewels and empower 4 I don't see anything else super expensive in your setup. Maybe amulet, it's good but not crazy. And maybe the 2 awakened gems, I haven't checked how much they go this season for. But the rest looks like mid-tier gear nothing super expensive like the alt-qual malevolence that gives increased duration (I heard it's very expensive), tailwind boots or 4-mod jewels, no crazy corruptions, stygian vise is quite basic too, that's not what I expected when someone describes "loaded character". :/

ah, quite unfortunate u checked before i updated
You are right, the implicit doesn't add up, though it was just proj dmg, well im gonna look for t1+cdotm and suffix with AS, also should i try to do 30 aoe and 6/7 arrows or let 6/25? i thought it would work but PoB baited me again, then the quiver is just ok not crazy, gonna look for double dot then. give me more advice, the malevolence is just fkn 10% skill dot, same as alt2 TR, which i NEVER once saw anybody mention
"
beastzephyr wrote:
You are right, the implicit doesn't add up, though it was just proj dmg, well im gonna look for t1+cdotm and suffix with AS, also should i try to do 30 aoe and 6/7 arrows or let 6/25? i thought it would work but PoB baited me again, then the quiver is just ok not crazy, gonna look for double dot then. give me more advice, the malevolence is just fkn 10% skill dot, same as alt2 TR, which i NEVER once saw anybody mention
There is a breakpoint calculator somewhere in the guide how much radius you need for extra overlap. If you don't have that radius, stack inc aoe not extra arrows. Extra arrows are nice for clear but won't boost your boss damage if your radius is too small. Alt qual TR if you mean the one with +2 arrows is exactly that problem, ppl stick 8+ arrows in their TR but don't have enough aoe to make them overlap so they pay for something that gives them less than they think it does. Prio is have lvl 21 TR and getting that on alt-qual is expensive luxury, so yeah, I don't expect anyone to rush it only if you have spare currency to dump into something. Base qual gives 10% aoe so if you're short on that I wouldn't pick alt-qual.

You're not going for broadside clusters for better or worse so I don't think getting a lot of extra arrows is that great of an investment. For example I'd rather go double dot quiver or chaos dot + attack speed than extra arrow if you have small radius.

POB does not tell you overlap, you can put there what you want, doesn't mean it's accurate. Better follow the spreadsheet and start adding extra arrows when you reach enough overlap that you need the extra arrow.

I'm saying about malevolence cuz it's the only quality that does something on it (other 2 do nothing for this build) but it's very expensive. Increasing duration is never bad except maybe on very mobile bosses where you'd lose the extra duration. Especially for people who play with supreme ego I imagine pimping malevolence is the goal.

Anyway even with 5 overlap, leeching and onslaught you have 5mil+ pob dmg this isn't bad? And that's not counting the added dmg from balistas.

If you're going for crit quiver I thought that was to facilitate tailwind boots so you can get that.

Also can't remember what was the verdict on alt-qual bloodrage (the one that has a chance to give frenzy when hitting unique mob), I reckon people debating whether it's worth it or too low chance.

Obv a corrupted carcass with +2 to gems of type matching TR or +1 to socketed gems would be great but it's also expensive, and a pita to recolor and link.
Hello

I tried Sirus AL5 (with passive tree '114 with normal jewels'), I killed him but I had clearly a lack of dps so later I decided to respec for the final passive tree with cluster jewels, I dropped from 13900 chaos damage per second to 12500 and lost around 900 hp, I thought I will get a lot more dps, strange...
For now I don't have the jewels with damage over time/bow attack speed/% life because they are very expensive (over 100c).

Is there a way to craft this jewels ?

What is the best way to increase my dps (I have around 12ex) ?

I don't have yet 'skitterbots' is it worth the investment ?

"
niksxs wrote:
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
niksxs wrote:

I know the cluster jewel, got one myself, meant the rest of the build, like pob and stuff and the gem setup
Here is my PoB on standard server using ES leech, feed the fury, and supreme ego in place of swift affliction, broadside, and flesh & stone(because can have only 1 Aura), and using silent steps and stibnite flask to get blind back.

This thing mops up everything with ease and has insane durability, too. Like it's seriously one of the more tanky builds I've ever played. So not sure how some folks keep saying they die so often. I just don't think they're building it the same or playing it correctly. *shrug*

You can switch to the rare bow setup in it too, if you want. It jumps from around 13M sDPS up to around 21M sDPS. But the attack rate goes from 12.30 with Quill Rain down to 6.78 with rare bow, and it feels a bit more clunky, even though the DPS is clearly higher.

The rare bow with vicious proj (effectively turning it into a 7L) is legacy and only attainable on standard now. And yes, it's BIS, even over a +3 bow. Mine is just lacking T1 attack speed, otherwise it would be insane.

Here you go: https://pastebin.com/Efu4BzRt

Remember, you do this if you are willing to settle for 5 overlapping arrows because you don't think you can reach 30 AoE radius. Oddly, this version has nearly the same DPS as a build with 30 radius and 6 arrows overlapping, along with some life leech, which is actually why I prefer it.

It's cheaper, virtually same DPS(requires blood rage for this), virtually same or even better durability, and you end up with more passive points to spend elsewhere.
Last edited by SkylerOG on Oct 7, 2020, 3:40:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info