-

"
BrayFlex wrote:
Hi Remi,
I have made slight adjustments to the build that I prefer, that being said imo I need to improve my attackspeed(jewels) right now as the easiest dps increased and get a dot quiver. Would you agree? Any other observations?

Pretty much yep
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
So, what are my next steps? Additional Arrow in quiver? +1 dex/Chaos gem Amulet? Despair Ring?
HELP PLS! With 5 arrows how much AoE should i have to cap the overlaps? TY!
"
niksxs wrote:
So, what are my next steps? Additional Arrow in quiver? +1 dex/Chaos gem Amulet? Despair Ring?

I would say +1 gem amulet and clusters, also a quiver with DOT multiplier
how can i tell if my hardened scars is working? i dont see the diamond icon on the top or around my characters feet

edit-oh it only works with a hybrid flask
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 6, 2020, 10:53:21 AM
"
"
niksxs wrote:

So you say, forget about 6th Arrow and go +1 gem amu, dot quiver and then clusters (cant afford broadside and tempered arrowhead atm, to exp)...

im farming like hell. doing nearly 20 maps in 1 hour (smaller tier, so its fast with good mods)
"
niksxs wrote:
"
"
niksxs wrote:

So you say, forget about 6th Arrow and go +1 gem amu, dot quiver and then clusters (cant afford broadside and tempered arrowhead atm, to exp)...

im farming like hell. doing nearly 20 maps in 1 hour (smaller tier, so its fast with good mods)

I think to make the 6th arrow worth for single target u need a lot of AoE ( at least carcass+ nature reprisal + x2broadside + lethal assault + amu craft) so use your profit to invest in other things that would incress your dmg more than the +1 arrow
Am I supposed to be getting 1 tapped by everything in the game now that I've finally hit t14-16 maps?

Currently res capped, 5.8k life, hardened scars anointed (hybrid flask is up during 1 taps). Went with rare chest/helm instead of the recommended ones for more survivability

I'm a first time poe player so this was a really awesome guide for me to follow and I had a blast the entire way (thanks!), up until t16 maps, especially bosses. I thought maybe it was just a user skill issue (and it probably is) but I just simply don't see where to improve survivability.

I tried to stick with it but after getting 1 tapped by sirus default attack (the slow cast one which can be side stepped) I've lost hope. Awaken level 4 if that matters. I also had a fight with The Eradicator where he was constantly 1 tapping me also with his 2-3 ground lightning blasts

Getting destroyed by legions, and delirium encounters are omega death. Most t15-t16 maps are decided by whether I can spam 3 life flask taps in that 0.1s my hp dips to 5% on every normal mob pack engage L

Should I just abandon this character and play something else? Thanks
Last edited by brickface1 on Oct 6, 2020, 8:25:36 PM
Is there any endgame stats we want IE Strength Int and Dex Im just curious so i dont ove go in one stat and over level a gem?
"
Ma23ck wrote:
I was trying to craft a nice quiver to upgrade from and i got this...

should i craft some atk speed or life on it?

Or sell it for more currency and get a good amulet with +1 to all in order to upgrade my build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info