[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
titides wrote:
I buy this watcher for 60c

A watcher who have flat Armor + Vulne with Determination is 5ex mini in Ritual

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/68dRG2MIG

A Watcher's eye with 03 mods with synergy, wow. Very nice, and cheap.
"
ErzhanPwnz wrote:
Hello everyone, a question for those who collected, is 90 ex enough now to collect good gears? How is this simulacrum build? Sorry for my English

90ex will get you a top end game build. You can get pretty much everything you want.

This build has done well for me in simulacrum.
"
titides wrote:
I think to change Blade Blast to a skill like Arc, who can :
- chain 4 times, so culling a lot of mobs and boss.
- can shock (20%)

What do you think about that ?

Arc provides a 10% chance to shock, where as Blade Blast gives a 100% chance to unnerve.

You can test it but I think Blade Blast will be more consistent.
"
titides wrote:
I buy this watcher for 60c

A watcher who have flat Armor + Vulne with Determination is 5ex mini in Ritual

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/68dRG2MIG

Armor with determination is the best second stat by far (which is why it is so expensive) but that is a very good watchers eye for 60c.
After failing on the glove enchants, I gave myself a new task. I wanted to see how far I could take the build mapping before it failed.

Note that "failed" certainly factors in my low skill level so keep that in mind.

These were the stats when I could no longer progress, either through dying or just taking forever.

100% quantity T16, Every Beyond point used on Atlas tree, 100% delirium, 4 scarabs, Alva mission, AW9

From what I could tell it was more damage related than survivability. The health pools of the monsters was so so strong I could not explode the trash before getting swarmed.

Single target went no better as I ran into Kosis and it went poorly. Even when standing my ground and maxing out my DPS I barely was tickling him. And my build has handled Kosis in simulacrum fairly easily.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 11, 2021, 11:14:45 AM
"
After failing on the glove enchants, I gave myself a new task. I wanted to see how far I could take the build mapping before it failed.

Note that "failed" certainly factors in my low skill level so keep that in mind.

These were the stats when I could no longer progress, either through dying or just taking forever.

100% quantity T16, Every Beyond point used on Atlas tree, 100% delirium, 4 scarabs, Alva mission, AW9

From what I could tell it was more damage related than survivability. The health pools of the monsters was so so strong I could not explode the trash before getting swarmed.

Single target went no better as I ran into Kosis and it went poorly. Even when standing my ground and maxing out my DPS I barely was tickling him. And my build has handled Kosis in simulacrum fairly easily.

that's kind of disheartening, but I can see just not being able to handle that number of mobs.. it would take a lot to "stand in" and handle it all

have you taken a run at just the things in the last Deadly Enouncters challenge? the first 4 should be "easy", Uber and a8 are always my stuggles

I can't imagine a9, what did they add, another level of from him?
"

that's kind of disheartening, but I can see just not being able to handle that number of mobs.. it would take a lot to "stand in" and handle it all

have you taken a run at just the things in the last Deadly Enouncters challenge? the first 4 should be "easy", Uber and a8 are always my stuggles

I can't imagine a9, what did they add, another level of from him?

I am a very poor player so I rarely fight any of the big bosses.

From the deadly encounters list I see, I have attempted 2 of them.

*AW9 for Sirus (extremely easy even for me). AW9 just adds more stats for him. He doesn't seem any more powerful but he takes longer to kill than at AW8. I think I have killed him 6 times in a row now at AW9 deathless

*Uber Atziri (had one death but I don't think I have fought her ever before so if I learned how I died I think this would be easy for most players as well with this build)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 11, 2021, 1:46:45 PM
I wanted to take a second and thank @Claeysken for a great build as well as the wonderful pivot to Elementalist this league.

I am moving on to a new build and will be selling most of my current gear in the coming days. Keep your eye out for my armor if you are looking to upgrade, I don't think I have seen another like it this league. Huge DPS boost!

Good luck to all and I will be back again in 3.14!!
I'm experimenting with some minor changes this league in my item setup.
I replaced 1 rare ring with Circle of Anguish for some more damage since I was happy with me defences last league even without the curse effect reduction mod. I found one with 8% increased armour implicit which also helps a bit.

Also I'll be going for a Skin of the Lords chest, which does the same as Skin of the Loyal and gives 1 Keystone mod. This allows to save 1 passive point if you go for Elemental Overlord or Pain Attunement on it, but I think I'll be aiming for Call to Arms to make Infernal Cry an instant cast.
The only downside is that it requires corrupted gems, so if you want to go for the awakened ones it will be very expensive.

For some reason I subconsciously always pick glass-cannons for league starts, then again I'm only playing since delirium so lot to learn :D
I switched my elementalist to this build, and my god. If I look away for a second on white maps I don't die :D I can even stand still doing nothing in rituals on lower reds and it's a minor inconvenience.

Anyway I had some questions but I found all my answers, so thank you. Especially for the in depth explanations, I feel like so many builds are missing them and so newcomers like I was just skip it because we don't get the details.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info