[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Also this char is very good for Heist farming. You can replace the Coward's Legacy with a Headhunter and it can go very fast and without danger through level 83 Heist with a lot of fun.
"

Good luck to all and I will be back again in 3.14!!

Same here @AndyLovesHisBge, was heaps fun as always and enjoyed the theory-crafting. Time now for a new build.

Thanks again @Claeysken for taking the time to update for 3.13!

Good luck and enjoy, everyone! See you back here next league.
Hi ive followed this build pretty much to the T but as far as i see in game and in POB community im not anywhere near your damage and i cant figure out what im really lacking, its saying you ahve around 5.6m. while im at 1.5m. i cant really figure it out unless youre boosting the stats somewhere in pob
For a megalomaniac

We must take overlord but it's expensive.
Fortify proc only with melee hit but we dont do it, so why we need it ?

I find :

"Warning Call"
Gain 25% increased Armour per 5 Power for 8 seconds when you Warcry, up to a maximum of 100%"
We use "Infernal Cry" and we can have 1 power for normal, 2 for magic, 10 for rare and 20 for unique monsters.
So do you think that this node can be use ?

Lord of Drought
10% increased Area of Effect & 25% increased Flammability Curse Effect

Second Skin
30% increased Armour, 3% Chance to Block Spell Damage, +3% Chance to Block Attack Damage

Militarism
30% increased Armour, 8% increased maximum Life

Vital Focus
Channelling Skills deal 30% increased Damage
Regenerate 1.5% of Life per second while Channelling

Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Feb 13, 2021, 10:59:36 AM
Overlord procs on melee, Reckoning is a melee skill, Reckoning procs on block - so your fortify uptime is more or less 100%.

Overlord prices have been slowly creeping down, it's possible to get it for 4ex lately, and will probably get cheaper as the league slows down.
"
TheGnuAddict wrote:
Hi ive followed this build pretty much to the T but as far as i see in game and in POB community im not anywhere near your damage and i cant figure out what im really lacking, its saying you ahve around 5.6m. while im at 1.5m. i cant really figure it out unless youre boosting the stats somewhere in pob

You did not leave a link to your POB so that we could look at your config to compare apples to apples.

I loaded your build into POB and used the common config and see you at about 2.4m dps.

I took a quick peak and see a few things as to why your damage is much lower:

1) Your Wise Oak flask is not working for you. You want to have Fire as your highest uncapped resist. It looks like you have cold as your highest uncapped resist which negates the offensive power of Wise Oak

2) You don't have any awakened gems in the incinerate set up (awakened level 5's are solid DPS boosts from regular gems level 20)

3) You don't have the "+1 to all socketed gems" corruption armor (this adds an enormous amount of dps)

4) You don't have the dual curse setup. The dual curse is a much higher dps set up than the single curse you are using.

5) You are not running Atziri's Promise which gives a since DPS boost

These 5 items, along with I am sure others I did not see will add up to millions of DPS for you.

Side note that if you are looking for a large DPS boost, you should switch to Elementalist as suggested at the beginning of the guide. I got to 12m dps this league with Elementalist where as with Inquisitor I topped out around 4.4m last league.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 13, 2021, 12:18:33 PM
"
ChippDamage wrote:
Overlord procs on melee, Reckoning is a melee skill, Reckoning procs on block - so your fortify uptime is more or less 100%.

yes, I forgot Reckoning, I see the first page after my post ;)

Get a perf roll for 40c, nice !
Last edited by titides on Feb 13, 2021, 3:41:05 PM
Hi wanna try this build
i need some tankiness again
what mods to avoid?
is 14ex ok to get going?
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi wanna try this build
i need some tankiness again
what mods to avoid?
is 14ex ok to get going?

Yea, will get you far already,

Only map mod to avoid is No Regen (for the Elementalist version).
(If you play the Inquisitor version, also avoid elemental reflect)

The rest is easy :)
I thought of a CI version : https://pastebin.com/a2VbBuKG

Lvl 95, ~6200 ES, 75 block, ~45K armor, ES leech, ES regen, 2 curses.
Need some dex & str on items (amulet, ring and gloves).
Not Need Empower 4 and Enlighteen 4, Unnatural instinct and Megalomaniac.
Gem are 20/20, Ring, Amulet, Jewel have the minimum stats to run the build, so it can be better.

What do you think about this ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info