[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Might it ever be worth it to swap two support gems with Cast while channeling + Fireball?

CwC + Blazing Salvo. Good for clearing and Sirus with no problem even (forgot to swap armour on Sirus :)).
"К сожалению, GGG путают неудобства со сложностью. Везде. Во всём."
I look at Pob and there Skin of The Loyal gives 12 thousand armour points (my almost the same armour at Pob gives out 2 times less armour).
And there is a line "You can Apply an Additional Curse", but my Pob does not write such a line on my armor Skin of The Loyal.
Does the royal skin give that much armour because of the +1 socketed gems (Corrupted)?
I turned off the stone Megalomaniac of your character from the guide in Pob (there is no such thing on trade), and still the total amount of armour exceeds mine by 2 times.
I can't figure out what gives so much armour? (Besides Watcher's Eye with + to Armour)
Last edited by Bogrumax on Nov 26, 2020, 9:50:45 AM
"
Bogrumax wrote:
I look at Pob and there Skin of The Loyal gives 12 thousand armour points (my almost the same armour at Pob gives out 2 times less armour).
And there is a line "You can Apply an Additional Curse", but my Pob does not write such a line on my armor Skin of The Loyal.
Does the royal skin give that much armour because of the +1 socketed gems (Corrupted)?
I turned off the stone Megalomaniac of your character from the guide in Pob (there is no such thing on trade), and still the total amount of armour exceeds mine by 2 times.
I can't figure out what gives so much armour? (Besides Watcher's Eye with + to Armour)

Hey,

I added the line for the "+1 curse" manually because at the time of making the PoB, it didn't account for the additional curse I got from lvl5 Awakened Hextouch.
And this was the easiest workaround to get it :)

As for the armour value, the "+1 socketed gems" doesn't give armour at all.
It only increases the level of the gems that are in the armour itself, so only more dmg.

I think, unfortunatly, the Watcher's Eye with the armour mod does in fact make up for most of the armour difference in our build.
950 flat armour is very huge.
Also, I'm getting some more armour from my cluster jewels.

Very nice gear you have collected btw!! Gratz for that!

Greetz
I made a version of this build with Trickster and it was good, especially with the crazy recovery Patient Reaper, then I just remade it as an inquisitor. The inquisitor version feels more tanky, I'm not really sure why. I think the trickster version ended up with less armour and ghost shrouds are more evasion based, so that didn't synergize as well.

Being a poor altoholic who rarely reaches level 90, I had to tweak this build to my budget and play patience. The version I ended up with is still superb and very tanky, although sometimes I would just die for no reason (wish GGG had a death log). I suspect it's chaos damage, so I'm wondering if going CI would be worth it.

Here is my current planned POB: https://pastebin.com/MVxwX1aG

Here is my CI planned POB: https://pastebin.com/5XvM2r0i

I apologize if this was mentioned before, but when I was searching for a glove that has both armour and ES, I found out about Offering to the Serpent, with the "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life". This I think adds a lot of sustain. From what I read, the "50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech" clause means the life leech will last 5 seconds instead of 10, which is no big deal. From what I read I think this won't work with CI/Ghost Reaver, since it's no longer doing life leech.

Advice/comments are welcome.
I would consider this to be a good league starter except I am used to leveling with spells, and leveling templar without all the helper uniques and spells ready to use from sugardaddy toons sound too painful.

This is my particular one, it even has extra armor implicit

Offering to the Serpent
Legion Gloves
Item Level: 85
Quality: 20
Sockets: R G-G
LevelReq: 57
Implicits: 3
+60 to Armour
+8% to Cold Resistance
+3 Mana gained on Kill
Armour: 507 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 62 (augmented)
Str: 44
Int: 44
+19 to all Attributes
191% increased Armour and Energy Shield
50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech
6% increased Attack and Cast Speed
20% increased Damage while Leeching
Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Dec 3, 2020, 1:06:07 PM
PS - how do I search for rings with reduced effect of curses on the official trade website? That option doesnt seem to show up, search with "~reduced curse"
Hey!!

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I made a version of this build with Trickster and it was good, especially with the crazy recovery Patient Reaper, then I just remade it as an inquisitor. The inquisitor version feels more tanky, I'm not really sure why. I think the trickster version ended up with less armour and ghost shrouds are more evasion based, so that didn't synergize as well.

Being a poor altoholic who rarely reaches level 90, I had to tweak this build to my budget and play patience. The version I ended up with is still superb and very tanky, although sometimes I would just die for no reason (wish GGG had a death log). I suspect it's chaos damage, so I'm wondering if going CI would be worth it.

Here is my current planned POB: https://pastebin.com/MVxwX1aG

Here is my CI planned POB: https://pastebin.com/5XvM2r0i

Seems like those are good adaptions to the build.
Trickster might have it's own merrits indeed, but I think Inquisitor also feels tankier because of the constant Consecrated Ground under us, which provides nice constant life regen as well.

CI will work nicely too, albeit with less total life pool (it's easier to get a higher total life pool as a hybrid build)

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I apologize if this was mentioned before, but when I was searching for a glove that has both armour and ES, I found out about Offering to the Serpent, with the "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life". This I think adds a lot of sustain. From what I read, the "50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech" clause means the life leech will last 5 seconds instead of 10, which is no big deal. From what I read I think this won't work with CI/Ghost Reaver, since it's no longer doing life leech.

Advice/comments are welcome.
I would consider this to be a good league starter except I am used to leveling with spells, and leveling templar without all the helper uniques and spells ready to use from sugardaddy toons sound too painful.

This is my particular one, it even has extra armor implicit

Offering to the Serpent
Legion Gloves
Item Level: 85
Quality: 20
Sockets: R G-G
LevelReq: 57
Implicits: 3
+60 to Armour
+8% to Cold Resistance
+3 Mana gained on Kill
Armour: 507 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 62 (augmented)
Str: 44
Int: 44
+19 to all Attributes
191% increased Armour and Energy Shield
50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech
6% increased Attack and Cast Speed
20% increased Damage while Leeching
Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

Don't think I've seen these gloves mentioned yet. They seem nice!
Will make it a lot harder to cap out all our resists though and I think almost impossible to cap chaos res, because that's yet another unique to take into account.

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
PS - how do I search for rings with reduced effect of curses on the official trade website? That option doesnt seem to show up, search with "~reduced curse"

Weirdly enough, search for "increased curse effect" and then fill in a negative value (ex -25%)

Greets!
Thank you for your replies. Yeah my Chaos resist is like -30ish, which is probably why I'm hurting and thinking of going CI. Maybe the gloves is a complete overkill, but hard to find gloves with good armor and ES which is how I stumbled onto this.

Anyways, thanks for a fun great build. Did a T13 today with no issues as level 78. :D

EDIT: Haha I'm a noob. I POBed out adding the coward belt and saw big damage upgrade, so I decided to start buying stuff. Got the watcher eye (10C) and new gloves (4C)... then saw the belt itself is 4EX, more than what I have. Next time need to price check all the parts!
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Dec 3, 2020, 5:22:39 PM
if you can answer, for the skill tree. the jewels you put how are you fitting everything within it. like the top right how you getting that extra slot?
"
iMr_Mott wrote:
if you can answer, for the skill tree. the jewels you put how are you fitting everything within it. like the top right how you getting that extra slot?

Hey,

Those are called cluster jewels, and those can only be slotted in the jewel sockets on the outside ring of the skill tree.
They can possibly add some nice bonusses to the build but also more jewel sockets.

Greetz
I'm a bit confused by the Reckoning setup. Does that even have any visual notification that it procs? I wonder if it works right now. I didn't seem to have this issue earlier.

edit: I figured it out a bit, when you put Reckoning on the skill bar, it shows a whirl when it gets triggered. Just have to assume the debuff is applied as well.
Last edited by baboen on Dec 29, 2020, 5:45:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info