[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
wangles77 wrote:
What would you do if you had 3 spare skill slots? I'm running with someone else who has culling so I'm ditching the Bladeblast/CS/CwDT combo and looking for something else to put in there.

Have tried immortal call+increased duration but it clashed too mush with molten shell cooldown to be useful. Kinda considering Animate Guardian+Spectres+Minion life because i've had great experience with them (eg: they of tul for the big defence cloud) on my summoner, but i suspect their life might still be a bit low without nodes. Don't need the kingmaker on AG either because i've got fort via Overlord.

I'd prefer something that improved defence rather than another damage button to push, but there doesn't seem to be much defensive stuff left to get.

Hey,

Would still use atleast Cwdt+Blade Blast tbh, since it gives a nice boost of dmg (see the "Unnerve"-mod on it).

Greetz
Might it ever be worth it to swap two support gems with Cast while channeling + Fireball?
"
Might it ever be worth it to swap two support gems with Cast while channeling + Fireball?

Hey,

don't think so. Damage will be much lower.
"
Claeysken wrote:

Hello, I tried your build in this league, collected the necessary things for a long time, because many of them in this league are quite expensive.
I reached the level of Sirus 7, but he oneshot me at the last stage, my Inquisitor (Oreksxxxx 96 lvl) cannot stand like you in the video in the battle with Sirus 8 level, with his beams he shoots me either most of the hp, or oneshot + at once On some maps from level 12 to 16, the bosses of the cards hit me oneshot with some specific blow. Please tell me what do I need to fix first in order to calmly defeat Sirus 8? And what to add to confidently clean the maps (15-16 tier) under 5 Delirium orbs?
Last edited by Bogrumax on Nov 18, 2020, 11:33:39 AM
"
Bogrumax wrote:
"
Claeysken wrote:

Hello, I tried your build in this league, collected the necessary things for a long time, because many of them in this league are quite expensive.
I reached the level of Sirus 7, but he oneshot me at the last stage, my Inquisitor (Oreksxxxx 96 lvl) cannot stand like you in the video in the battle with Sirus 8 level, with his beams he shoots me either most of the hp, or oneshot + at once On some maps from level 12 to 16, the bosses of the cards hit me oneshot with some specific blow. Please tell me what do I need to fix first in order to calmly defeat Sirus 8? And what to add to confidently clean the maps (15-16 tier) under 5 Delirium orbs?

Hey,

You seem to have a lot less armour then me in this build, probably because you don't have armour gloves and no extra armour from Watcher's Eye (This isn't required, but it does help).

Less armour means you also get less ES recovery from the shield.

Also, you don't have your chaos res capped yet and one of the attacks that Sirus does does chaos damage.

Those are the best improvements I can give you for now :)

Greetz
Really nice build and a great guide too. Everytime I want to post something with a question, I just remember to read the in depth part and the answer is there everytime (so far :) )
"
baboen wrote:
Really nice build and a great guide too. Everytime I want to post something with a question, I just remember to read the in depth part and the answer is there everytime (so far :) )

Nice, glad you like it!
nvm i found it
Last edited by baboen on Nov 20, 2020, 9:59:15 AM
This might be a very stupid question but i am very confused here or might not know the right maths. When you use the watcher's eye with unaffected by vuln do you even need the rings with reduced effect of curses? vuln shouldn't have any effect on you whatsoever?
"
Hookahtowlie wrote:
This might be a very stupid question but i am very confused here or might not know the right maths. When you use the watcher's eye with unaffected by vuln do you even need the rings with reduced effect of curses? vuln shouldn't have any effect on you whatsoever?

Hey,

you are correct as far as the Vulnerability goes.
BUT, the belt also gives 50% increased effect of curses on you, which includes ALL curses :)
This means that you give for example 50% increased effect of Elemental Weakness on you, or Enfeeble for example.

So that's why having the the rings helps, because this negates that downside of the belt :)

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info