[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
baguz wrote:
hi guys...can u help me with my build...i need advise to raise my dps cause is too low...

what should i prioritize??

https://pastebin.com/qceZ9F32

You can first get +1 gems amulet. Then +2 gems. Start with +1 fire gems and then transition +1 fire +1 int when you have ~300-400c.

You haven't anointed your amulet. If you're going to switch amulets like I'm suggesting, anoint boots with expensive Soul of Steel and amulet with cheaper Inexonerable.

Is Forbidden Taste a good choice if you don't have much chaos resist? So either get chaos resist and ditch the other life flask or don't get it and ditch Forbidden Taste.

Buy 21/23 Incinerate, it's less than 20c.
"
"
baguz wrote:
hi guys...can u help me with my build...i need advise to raise my dps cause is too low...

Getting the enchanted helmet (+2 to max stages) will give you the biggest dps boost.

You need to get quality on your damage gems. This will add a small dps boost.

You are using two curses but your build does not support two curses. You should only be using two curses after you get Awakened Hextouch Level 5, which allows for a second curse. See the build guide for what the gem setup should be when running only one curse (which should be flammability)

Your weapon can be significantly improved for a very low cost by getting better Spell Damage and Cast Speed rolls.

Your Wise Oak can be significantly improved as you have the worst roll possible for damage penetration. Get one with 15%, it is cheap and gives a lot of dps.

Your rare jewel is providing you no damage increase as the two damage mods on that jewel do not effect this build. That jewel can be easily improved for a relatively small cost.

ty for the advice m8...

I have read the awakened hextouch part .. it says to use the normal one, remove combustion from the CWDT setup and put it here ... but I don't understand what I have to remove from the reckoning setup

1 more question u think the helmet +1 is fine too atm??cause i cant buy the +2 atmm
Last edited by baguz on Oct 26, 2020, 9:00:02 AM
"
baguz wrote:
"
"
baguz wrote:

Getting the enchanted helmet (+2 to max stages) will give you the biggest dps boost.

You need to get quality on your damage gems. This will add a small dps boost.

You are using two curses but your build does not support two curses. You should only be using two curses after you get Awakened Hextouch Level 5, which allows for a second curse. See the build guide for what the gem setup should be when running only one curse (which should be flammability)

Your weapon can be significantly improved for a very low cost by getting better Spell Damage and Cast Speed rolls.

Your Wise Oak can be significantly improved as you have the worst roll possible for damage penetration. Get one with 15%, it is cheap and gives a lot of dps.

Your rare jewel is providing you no damage increase as the two damage mods on that jewel do not effect this build. That jewel can be easily improved for a relatively small cost.

ty for the advice m8...

I have read the awakened hextouch part .. it says to use the normal one, remove combustion from the CWDT setup and put it here ... but I don't understand what I have to remove from the reckoning setup

1 more question u think the helmet +1 is fine too atm??cause i cant buy the +2 atmm

With one curse, do the following:

Reckoning - Hextouch - Flammability - Combustion

Cast When Damage Taken - Vaal Molten Shell - Wave of Conviction - Frost Shield

+1 to the helmet will help your DPS. Continue to save for the +2 for the final build.
Hi thanks for this well properly thought build,I've been enjoying this build this past fews days

This build def not the fast type build but with infernal cry is actually pretty fun clear build also it feel good to stand on your ground not even an inch move away tanking boss,most the time the only times I got move is to avoid degen or chaos damage which is now Im tryin to get a lil bit chaos res here and there

Here's the my Sirrus AW8 kill video with this build
https://youtu.be/UNgDj-71jCY
Thanks for this wonderfull build!
Hey man, i was wondering why you did choose to use incinerate over any other build?
Also i was thinking about doing a self cast Blazing Salvo, is it viable using your build template?
Any recommandation for another spell that could fit for a better clear speed?
Last edited by hyeseong on Nov 5, 2020, 7:52:24 PM
"
hyeseong wrote:
Hey man, i was wondering why you did choose to use incinerate over any other build?
Also i was thinking about doing a self cast Blazing Salvo, is it viable using your build template?
Any recommandation for another spell that could fit for a better clear speed?

Hey,

Since this build kinda focusses on standing still, a channeling skill seemed like the obvious choice.
And Incinerate seems to have to most consistant, high dmg of all channeling skills I've tried.

Blazing Salvo might work, but it's base damage is MUCH lower then Incinerate.

Greetz
"
Hi thanks for this well properly thought build,I've been enjoying this build this past fews days

This build def not the fast type build but with infernal cry is actually pretty fun clear build also it feel good to stand on your ground not even an inch move away tanking boss,most the time the only times I got move is to avoid degen or chaos damage which is now Im tryin to get a lil bit chaos res here and there

Here's the my Sirrus AW8 kill video with this build
https://youtu.be/UNgDj-71jCY
Thanks for this wonderfull build!

Awesome stuff man!
Thank you for this fun build!

I'm an altoholic so I like to try new builds, and as a result I'm usually poor so I tweak build guides to fit my budget. Also I usually don't have the patience to reach 90 much less 100, so I plan my builds to 100.

I tweaked this to use a Trickster because there is nothing inherent in the Inquisitor ascendancy that I see is specific for this build, and trickster has a lot of QOL benefits. This is what I have so far. I think I spent about 150-200C on gear so far, biggest cost was 40C for the body armor. I'm not good at Atlas progression so I've only ran this in like T9/T10, but it feels very powerful at that level.

Pros:
- Cheap :)
- Trickster access to cast speed. Incinerate only feels good if you have enough cast speed and area of effect.
- Trickster immune to stun with ES
- I curse and unnerve on hit. The curse is much weaker than a level 20 curse though, so 15% damage lost there.
- flesh/stone

Main Con:
- The main focus of the original build is ES recovery via massive armor, and while I still have the shield my armor is low, so no way I can stand in wave20 simulacrum. The patient reaper recovery makes up for a lot of it in mapping though

Thoughts, comments and advice welcome!

https://pastebin.com/JDtBB7Nu

EDIT: Just ran a T11 (with shocked ground increasing damage taken 50%, +40% monster elemental) with no problems, feels very tanky. The stone golem dies a lot though, I havent decided what I can replace him with. Lightning golem dies even faster. Some minion regen would help

EDIT2: Being a poor altoholic I often use unique weaopns like Martyr of Innocent and Disintegrator for cheap DPS upgrades. This is really the first time I used shield charge/fortify and surprising it feels good, especially since I need to be in melee range for incinerate anyways. I personally still like Flame Dash more though though since you can jump gaps.

EDIT3: Maybe I can remove stone golem and put back infernal cry with increased AOE, which means maybe a better amulet can be used since I dont need its covered in ash on being hit anymore.
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Nov 10, 2020, 12:58:46 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the build mate, currently I am on my way trough acts, leveling etc. I enjoy that build pretty much :)

I would like to ask if someone would like to sell Crown of the Inward Eye with proper enchantment on it?
What would you do if you had 3 spare skill slots? I'm running with someone else who has culling so I'm ditching the Bladeblast/CS/CwDT combo and looking for something else to put in there.

Have tried immortal call+increased duration but it clashed too mush with molten shell cooldown to be useful. Kinda considering Animate Guardian+Spectres+Minion life because i've had great experience with them (eg: they of tul for the big defence cloud) on my summoner, but i suspect their life might still be a bit low without nodes. Don't need the kingmaker on AG either because i've got fort via Overlord.

I'd prefer something that improved defence rather than another damage button to push, but there doesn't seem to be much defensive stuff left to get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info