[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Hi everyone!
I am pretty happy with the build but atm i don´t know what i should aim to upgrade next.

Would be nice if someone could have a look at my Gear and give me a bit of direction for upgrades.

PoB
https://pastebin.com/6wt6ZWsf
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Oct 21, 2020, 11:35:39 AM
"
Hi everyone!
I am pretty happy with the build but atm i don´t know what i should aim to upgrade next.

Would be nice if someone could have a look at my Gear and give me a bit of direction for upgrades.

PoB
https://pastebin.com/6wt6ZWsf

Looks great over all. I would make the following recommendations

1) IMO, using two granite flasks is overkill. I see you are using Riposte and have a some what different gem set up than the build guide so a Silver flask may not be of use to you like the rest of us are using.

2) You can cheaply up grade the weapons stats. You can get a 99% damage, 20% cast speed for under 20c.

3) Your are most vulnerable to chaos damage. As you upgrade, try to get some extra chaos res on your two rings. I would personally trade the "reduction in curses" mod for chaos res. As you have probably read in the thread, many of us this league ignored the curse reduction entirely and had no defensive issues

4) Beast craft everything you can to 30% quality. The beast to do this is really cheap this league (like 3c).

5) The big upgrades all depend on what you can afford but they are all useful in their own way. Just target what ever interests you and buy when you can afford:

*3 awakening gems (the Awakened hex touch is the biggest damage boost but at the biggest cost as well)
*Incinerate 21/23
*Divergent Determination

Thx for the answer. Will deff. get the Beasts to do 30% and look for a better Weapon as these are easy upgrades.

I really like thee Riposte as it gives good uptime on Onslaugth for just one Gemslot.

I am really having trouble finding Space for Chaos Res, thats why i took the Chaos Res Pantheon, maybe i look into Gloves with rolled Chaos Res. I find it hard to replace the Rings as one has veery high Life and Life Gain on Spellhit, while the other has Tons of Res.

I could toy around with Res to not have to Craft Fire + Cold on the amulet, atm i need it to make Wise Oak work and Cap cold... if i craft Cold + Chaos Fire isn´t my highest Res anymore.

I guess i could just buy a real GG Ring for my Vermillion Ring with very high Res + Chaos Res + Life.. i´ll see if i can find a good upgrade theree to make otheer Res easier.

For Awakened Hextouch i would also need to reorder Gems and cut Riposte or geet a Ring with Gem Slot - For the other awakend Gems i was looking at them as i was getting back after a long break - and they don´t seem to be a really big upgrade but i guess i´ll try that in PoB.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"

For Awakened Hextouch i would also need to reorder Gems and cut Riposte or geet a Ring with Gem Slot - For the other awakend Gems i was looking at them as i was getting back after a long break - and they don´t seem to be a really big upgrade but i guess i´ll try that in PoB.

you are correct about the awakened gems.

Awakened Hextouch is a large boost in DPS
The other two are small boosts (basically min maxing, leave till the end)

Two unset rings would be really useful if you can balance your resists. You could keep your riposte in one and add in vaal rightous fire in the other (huge, but momentary, damage burst).

If you go this way I would change out the gloves. You can trade the extra investment in armor for more resists if needed, and then look for ES on the unset rings to help your life pool.

To replace the armor you lose if changing out the gloves, you could get a Divergent Determination gem, which gives +300 flat armor to this build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 21, 2020, 6:44:07 PM
I guess you mean Divergent Determination, the one with EV gained as Armour?
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
I guess you mean Divergent Determination, the one with EV gained as Armour?

whoops, yes that is what I meant. I will edit the post to fix that mistake.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 21, 2020, 6:44:24 PM
Also, not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but for those of you who do enjoy Heists: you can save a lot of time by bypassing the laser and cannon traps. Can just flame dash through them without taking damage, and when you do, it will take more than a few hits before your ES is depleted. Explosive and floor traps may still be lethal if you happen to trigger multiple at once.
If anyone did this Build and has a +1 or +2 Gems Skin still on his Character... plz contact me. Looking for one to go online for trade for days now and non will show up. :(

Got a better Weapon, got everything that i want to keep to 30%, multimodded the Amulet for more Chaos Res.
Current Gear after some upgrades.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Oct 24, 2020, 6:41:29 AM
hi guys...can u help me with my build...i need advise to raise my dps cause is too low...

what should i prioritize??

https://pastebin.com/qceZ9F32
"
baguz wrote:
hi guys...can u help me with my build...i need advise to raise my dps cause is too low...

what should i prioritize??

https://pastebin.com/qceZ9F32

Getting the enchanted helmet (+2 to max stages) will give you the biggest dps boost.

You need to get quality on your damage gems. This will add a small dps boost.

You are using two curses but your build does not support two curses. You should only be using two curses after you get Awakened Hextouch Level 5, which allows for a second curse. See the build guide for what the gem setup should be when running only one curse (which should be flammability)

Your weapon can be significantly improved for a very low cost by getting better Spell Damage and Cast Speed rolls.

Your Wise Oak can be significantly improved as you have the worst roll possible for damage penetration. Get one with 15%, it is cheap and gives a lot of dps.

Your rare jewel is providing you no damage increase as the two damage mods on that jewel do not effect this build. That jewel can be easily improved for a relatively small cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info