[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

I decided to drop the Blue Nightmare and get spell block to 75 by other means. I got shield corruption (+5 spell block), picked two passive nodes from Arcane Guardian wheel (+6 spell block) and bought a jewel with one affix on block (+1 spell block). What this practically means is that I use two passive points (and one jewel prefix) to gain 20% increased spell damage and get a jewel socket.
thanks again to the build owner.

This is the best build I have ever played. I am moving on to a new build now.

Good luck to everyone.

I have placed my Double Determination Watchers Eye on sale, in case anyone had given up on these being for sale. It is super rare this league.

It was the only one available when I put in up for sale a few minutes ago.
Warning Call is an amazing Notable to get on a Megalomaniac by the way. Gives me 11k more armour alone and pushes me to 70k.
well.. it took hundreds and hundreds of chaos recipe.. and sheer luck (which I don't normally have) of Heist dropping a Doctor card to sell for the Unnatural Instinct, but I made it this far

https://pastebin.com/n1Q47DcX

and Sirus 6 killed me..

I got him to 1/4, where he melds back together, in one go.. I've killed him before so I know the fight, and then I couldn't do any damage.. and he killed me all other attempts.. full burn, right on him, his health wouldn't move

I don't know how much more I can do.. to get the Nature gem is 2 more levels.. so I can re-socket my corrupted blood gem

I've watched the sirus 8 kill video a bunch of times, I was getting killed by the same hits that were bouncing off him

Any help anyone can give would be appreciated
Last edited by frotzthedragon on Oct 20, 2020, 7:52:12 AM
"

Your amulet has Poisonous Fangs instead of Soul of Steel anoint. You could also try to get +fire gems and +int gems amulet for nice damage boost. It will be difficult to balance resists and it's a bit expensive though.
"
well.. it took hundreds and hundreds of chaos recipe.. and sheer luck (which I don't normally have) of Heist dropping a Doctor card to sell for the Unnatural Instinct, but I made it this far

https://pastebin.com/n1Q47DcX

and Sirus 6 killed me..

I got him to 1/4, where he melds back together, in one go.. I've killed him before so I know the fight, and then I couldn't do any damage.. and he killed me all other attempts.. full burn, right on him, his health wouldn't move

I don't know how much more I can do.. to get the Nature gem is 2 more levels.. so I can re-socket my corrupted blood gem

I've watched the sirus 8 kill video a bunch of times, I was getting killed by the same hits that were bouncing off him

I guess it depends on how much you want to do but you have massive upgrades in damage still to get.

You are at ~1.75m dps right now. Your goal should be around 4-5m dps (not including Vaal Righteous Fire), so you are not even at 50% of the low end of the damage potential of the end game character.

Two awakened gems, the +1 corrupt armor, natural affinity, Empower 4, Vaal Righteous Fire etc will all add a ton of damage.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 20, 2020, 3:02:30 PM
"

I guess it depends on how much you want to do but you have massive upgrades in damage still to get.

You are at ~1.75m dps right now. Your goal should be around 4-5m dps (not including Vaal Righteous Fire), so you are not even at 50% of the low end of the damage potential of the end game character.

Two awakened gems, the +1 corrupt armor, natural affinity, Empower 4, Vaal Righteous Fire etc will all add a ton of damage.

well, thanks for the info at least

I picked another dead end build for someone who never gets drops, with the most extreme exception of the one and only doctor I've ever looted

it took everything I had to get this far.. doing at least 800c in chaos recipe

I'm broke. 0 ex, 11 c.

I just ran 52 t15-t16s, and 35 lvl 83 heists.. for a grand total of 5 ex shards, and 8 of the 11c

was a fun build, and I like playing incinerate again, but even killing sirus isn't a reachable goal at this point

adios
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Warning Call is an amazing Notable to get on a Megalomaniac by the way. Gives me 11k more armour alone and pushes me to 70k.

Warning Call is a great notable with Overlord if you can find a Megalomaniac with them! I just picked it up too! I don't even think I need the Watcher's eye with # armour w/ determination anymore! With the granite flask, infernal cry, and molten shell, I'm sitting at a solid 40k+ depending on how many enemies my warcry hits. I've seen up to 59k armour
"
thanks again to the build owner.

This is the best build I have ever played.

Seconding this.

Huge thanks again to @claeysken for coming up with this solid build. For the 2nd league in a row it has carried me to 36 challenges.

Started this league with saboteur trapper as usual but changed over to this build as soon as I had saved up enough to buy the basic gear items, as there was just too much one-shotting going on in heists haha.

Looking at my next possible build but not retiring this exile just yet; when the motivation hits I might still make a push for my first 100.

Good luck to everyone!
Thanks for the great guide.

My first build selfcast.

I never thought that it could be so easy and convenient.

Just do everything as written in the guide. Buy things as currency appears. Destroy everything)

Thank you!
Last edited by RedVV0lF on Oct 21, 2020, 7:31:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info