[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
"
8r3nt wrote:
"
Some of that though is due to simply killing stuff so much faster than I don't get in trouble.

Offence is the best defence XD

Speaking of offense, I just purchased the last core piece to my build. From this point it is just min maxing. This gets me to over 19m dps.

Sweet! I got lucky fighting cortex :)
"
8r3nt wrote:

Sweet! I got lucky fighting cortex :)

nice!!!
I just hit level 97!

It was ultra smooth from 96 to 97. I did the hardest maps I could create and went through the entire level deathless.
I'm at 95 and I've been running T16 ports (for saints treasures), juicing it "as much as I can": chisel to 20%, alch, vaal, some fragments for shrine/treasurebox/harbinger, a bench craft (fortune favors or strongbox/haringer), maybe Eishar for more mobs. The exp bar moves so slowly... :P
Well I think I have most of everything...still lacking some min max stuff. And I think the next upgrade I should get is the Bottled Faith. But I feel like I a missing some more defense somewhere. Anybody able to give me some next steps?

I have about 8 exalt right now to spend. I did Conquerors/Shaper/Elder all deathless so far. Probably try Uber Elder tonight, but still worry about my Effective Max Hit Taken stat. It is only at 50k.

https://pastebin.com/jy1zgQna
Your effective hit pool is 522K and max hit taken is 50K, you are more than tanky enough XD
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Your effective hit pool is 522K and max hit taken is 50K, you are more than tanky enough XD

Lol ok, I was just comparing to the 95k that the build guide has. 🤷‍♂️
"
Bowhuntr11 wrote:
Well I think I have most of everything...still lacking some min max stuff. And I think the next upgrade I should get is the Bottled Faith. But I feel like I a missing some more defense somewhere. Anybody able to give me some next steps?

I have about 8 exalt right now to spend. I did Conquerors/Shaper/Elder all deathless so far. Probably try Uber Elder tonight, but still worry about my Effective Max Hit Taken stat. It is only at 50k.

https://pastebin.com/jy1zgQna

Hello! Things look great! Here are some comments you can consider

1) Your attack block is undercapped and your spell block is overcapped.

You can fix that in the Sanctuary wheel by allocating the attack block node instead of the spell block node when going towards Sanctuary

2) Your amulet prevents you from igniting. As such your Combust support on WOC is not doing anything for you. There are numerous ways to put the extra slot to use.

3) Before getting Bottled Faith you should focus on finishing up the Incinerate spell support. Get an Empowered 4, and get Awakened Fire Pen Level 5. Once you get the Awakened Fire Pen Level 5, you can remove WOC from the build. I would recommend replacing it with Vaal Cold Snap (lowest level connected to CWDT). This will give you excellent up time for Frenzy charges

4) Also before getting Bottled Faith, I would try and get the Watchers Eye with Chaos res as this will free up the Atziri's Promise slot for you. This will make you significantly tankier since you are well undercapped on chaos res any time you don't have the flask up.

5) I would remove the points used towards Conjured Wall. That is a very weak node as you don't need the Spell Block. Take one of those points and put it in the Elemental Mastery for 40% Increased Effect of Non Damaging Ailments. That mastery allows us to stack the ailments very easily.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 24, 2022, 2:37:46 PM
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

I would not in any way trust POB in this case, as something is clearly wrong.

Using his granite flask is giving him WAY more EHP than it has any ability to do I think. Try toggling it on and off to see what I mean.
"
Bowhuntr11 wrote:
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:

Lol ok, I was just comparing to the 95k that the build guide has. 🤷‍♂️

I think some of the difference comes from the elemental resist cap. Of and when you get a better Leadership's Price, I think your max hit will also go up in step.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 24, 2022, 2:24:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info