[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Drop from my second ever Eater of Worlds!!

Sell or keep till I get a matching Flame?
Last edited by alphazeta33 on Feb 22, 2022, 6:51:20 PM
"
alphazeta33 wrote:

Great drop!

But how would that help your build since you are already elementalist? If you use those gems yourself, what other ascendency node with in Elementalist would you take?

In looking at the other Elementalist nodes, I think you could do better selling this and then picking another node from a different witch ascendency and then buying those jewels if you want the 5th ascendency for your build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 22, 2022, 7:04:20 PM
"
"
alphazeta33 wrote:

Great drop!

But how would that help your build since you are already elementalist? If you use those gems yourself, what other ascendency node with in Elementalist would you take?

Liege of the Primordial actually - I've considered dropping Bastion of Elements for it already but haven't pulled the trigger.

I use a Medium Thread of Hope for the lightning notables and Golem Commander fits in that ring. So I'm already running two golems.

Or Shaper of Flames since guaranteed ignites fit in with Divine Ire.

But I just looked at Flame prices and they're astronomical, like 40ex premium over a matching Flesh :(
Last edited by alphazeta33 on Feb 22, 2022, 7:06:08 PM
"
I did it!!!! I completed the entire simulacrum and only one death on Wave 30 to Kosis!!

So happy! Capping my chaos res and using Iron Reflexes turned me into a real solid tank.

No great drops but the simulacrum only cost me 60c so I am pretty sure I made my money back on the 6 million items I picked up over the 30 waves.

I am going to 100% be able to complete the Simulacrum deathless now, just need a couple of more tries.

https://imgur.com/a/C3V3IRa

Where did you get the iron reflexes?on the armor?
"
babicko wrote:
"
I did it!!!! I completed the entire simulacrum and only one death on Wave 30 to Kosis!!

So happy! Capping my chaos res and using Iron Reflexes turned me into a real solid tank.

No great drops but the simulacrum only cost me 60c so I am pretty sure I made my money back on the 6 million items I picked up over the 30 waves.

I am going to 100% be able to complete the Simulacrum deathless now, just need a couple of more tries.

Yes.

I was originally shooting for Iron Will on armor but after discussing my specific build with some poe build experts on reddit, I was convinced by them that Iron Reflexes was going to be a big defensive layer because it increased my maximum effective hit while synergizing with Molten Shell.

It was relatively cheap so I gave it a shot and I don't see myself changing it now that I have played with it.
"
"
babicko wrote:
"

Yes.

I was originally shooting for Iron Will on armor but after discussing my specific build with some poe build experts on reddit, I was convinced by them that Iron Reflexes was going to be a big defensive layer because it increased my maximum effective hit while synergizing with Molten Shell.

It was relatively cheap so I gave it a shot and I don't see myself changing it now that I have played with it.

Iron reflexes is great. plus you can use a jade flask with increased evasion rating suffix on top of a granite flask to really boost your armour. magic utility flasks are just too good for simulacrum since you can roll "gain charges when hit", you can easily have permanent flask uptime without a mageblood.
Even in general mapping you can have permanent uptime. I absolutely love the flask changes. Gain x charges when hit combined with the "use when charges are full" enchant have made this game so much better!
"
"
babicko wrote:

How does the build cope with general lab traps?

I just did 20 lab runs yesterday.

If you use Inquisitor and don't turn on Righteous Fire (which you won't need in Uber lab) you can just run through Uber lab with your eyes closed. You can stand in the fire rooms with no degen, and take numerous hits from the spinning crap. The regen in Inquisitor is insane with out Righteous Fire turned on.

However, the Enriched Uber lab can still present some issues if you fall asleep or make multiple mistakes while running through the traps. Those level 83 spinning traps are no joke.

So if you want to Uber lab farm, this will do well but note we are not a zoom zoom build. We can not scale our speed past what our boots give us so I don't know if you need a high speed build to run labs with efficiency.

Just finished my 18th run for today. I got Commandment of Flames, but still looking for Incinerate enchant on my helmet. I still really like Viridi's Veil, but no one seems to run lab with it. All league long I've had a live search running and there's only been one listed with the + stages enchant and it sold before I had the currency.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"
"
babicko wrote:

How does the build cope with general lab traps?

I just did 20 lab runs yesterday.

If you use Inquisitor and don't turn on Righteous Fire (which you won't need in Uber lab) you can just run through Uber lab with your eyes closed. You can stand in the fire rooms with no degen, and take numerous hits from the spinning crap. The regen in Inquisitor is insane with out Righteous Fire turned on.

However, the Enriched Uber lab can still present some issues if you fall asleep or make multiple mistakes while running through the traps. Those level 83 spinning traps are no joke.

So if you want to Uber lab farm, this will do well but note we are not a zoom zoom build. We can not scale our speed past what our boots give us so I don't know if you need a high speed build to run labs with efficiency.

Just finished my 18th run for today. I got Commandment of Flames, but still looking for Incinerate enchant on my helmet. I still really like Viridi's Veil, but no one seems to run lab with it. All league long I've had a live search running and there's only been one listed with the + stages enchant and it sold before I had the currency.

FYI you can hire lab service on TFT. Incinerate +2 stages shouldn't cost more than 1ex.
"
8r3nt wrote:

Iron reflexes is great. plus you can use a jade flask with increased evasion rating suffix on top of a granite flask to really boost your armour. magic utility flasks are just too good for simulacrum since you can roll "gain charges when hit", you can easily have permanent flask uptime without a mageblood.

oh that is really interesting. If I have Iron Reflexes do you think the Jade flask would make more sense than the flask I am using for Endurance Charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info