[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
8r3nt wrote:
"
It was cheap enough so I am going to give the Bastion of Hope jewels as spin to see if I like them or not.

honestly if you can get your armour close to 100K, glancing blow is probably better. very few hits in this game can hurt you more than 2000 hp after all your mitigation.

I tried a couple of maps and decided I did not like Bastion of Hope. I used my life flask more times in those two maps than I would in ten maps using Glancing Blows. It feels like in these ultra dense maps I am running that it is too easy to be getting hit a million times when Bastion of Hope is down.

It was worth a shot though because it was a very intriguing idea.

I think the only realistic way to get close to 100k armor would be to use 3 flasks slots (Jade, Granite, and Basalt) and that is too much investment for me.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 24, 2022, 7:20:45 PM
OK I kept pushing and pushing and I found my builds breaking point. :)

T16
100% Delirious (5 Delirium orbs)
4 Gilded Scarabs (Breach, Harbinger, Ambush, Legion).
Fortune Favors the Brave: which so kindly took Beyond of course

It was absolute insanity. I think it took me 35 minutes to complete it and I died 5 times. lol

The combination of the Gilded Harbinger combined with the 100% delirious was just too much at times. The density was so thick that either sound stopped entirely in the game, or it was just one big graphic splotch on the screen.

The scarabs by themselves were not the issues because I run 4 scarabs every map but the 100% delirious made even the trash mobs so thick, and then Kosis was not easy to deal with with three different harbingers swarming me in a corner.

If you want a laugh, give it a shot, if you want to make progress I highly do not recommend this test :)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 24, 2022, 8:30:28 PM
@claeysken, since I am unsure how much more I going to play this build, I created one last POB based on my current level 97 character. I have added to the notes section as well.

Please post this in the first post.
https://pastebin.com/kzFPsR1E
"
"
8r3nt wrote:
"
It was cheap enough so I am going to give the Bastion of Hope jewels as spin to see if I like them or not.

honestly if you can get your armour close to 100K, glancing blow is probably better. very few hits in this game can hurt you more than 2000 hp after all your mitigation.

I tried a couple of maps and decided I did not like Bastion of Hope. I used my life flask more times in those two maps than I would in ten maps using Glancing Blows. It feels like in these ultra dense maps I am running that it is too easy to be getting hit a million times when Bastion of Hope is down.

It was worth a shot though because it was a very intriguing idea.

I think the only realistic way to get close to 100k armor would be to use 3 flasks slots (Jade, Granite, and Basalt) and that is too much investment for me.

Yup its hard to get a lot of armour as inquisitor. What is your attack block chance when bastion of hope is down? I have 44% so about half. and i have around 50K armour so when i block i net regen 1000 ES, and when i do get hit it's rarely more than 1000 dmg so overall i still outheal the damage i take. I do not use a life flask at all, I almost always have full life unless i take chaos dmg.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/OddFrequency/OddFreq?i=10&search=skill%3DIncinerate

This is how my build currently looking rn, I'm working toward a new pair of gloves with chance to inflict fire exposure so that I can drop the Cwdt+WoC setup. However I still can't think of anything good to replace them though, Cold Snap does nothing for me since I've already had 3 minimum Frenzy charges. Do u guys have any suggestions on what I can use? Thanks.
Last edited by OddFrequency on Feb 24, 2022, 10:12:56 PM
Fitting in a frost bomb can help to counter monster regen, and/or cold snap to get some frenzy charges
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Feb 24, 2022, 10:57:07 PM
Well as said above I've already had 3 frenzy charges all the time with 3 minimum frenzy charges crafted on my rings and amulet. Is there ant better than Frost Bomb though?
"
OddFrequency wrote:
Well as said above I've already had 3 frenzy charges all the time with 3 minimum frenzy charges crafted on my rings and amulet. Is there ant better than Frost Bomb though?

One would think there is a lot of choices but I remember last week Clay and I spent like 30 minutes in game trying to figure out what to use until we finally landed on Vaal Cold Snap (which you don't need).

In past versions of this build we have used Void Sphere but I don't see it being any better than Frost Bomb.

There is precious little that synergizes with our build once we free up the WOC spots and if you can't find anything leave WOC in the build and choose the next best thing for your gloves.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 25, 2022, 3:21:34 AM
oh my god!!!!!

"
oh my god!!!!!

I am literally shaking...I sold it in 5 seconds. Look at my exalts!!

https://imgur.com/a/VEpMj3n

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info