[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I'm at 95 and I've been running T16 ports (for saints treasures), juicing it "as much as I can": chisel to 20%, alch, vaal, some fragments for shrine/treasurebox/harbinger, a bench craft (fortune favors or strongbox/haringer), maybe Eishar for more mobs. The exp bar moves so slowly... :P

I averaged roughly 3% per map from 96 to 97. I expect that to plummet from 97 to 98 assuming I have the ability to grind it...
Awesome, thank yall! Will get as much done as I can of those points here in a little bit. Thank yall again
"

5) I would remove the points used towards Conjured Wall. That is a very weak node as you don't need the Spell Block. Take one of those points and put it in the Elemental Mastery for 40% Increased Effect of Non Damaging Ailments. That mastery allows us to stack the ailments very easily.

On this point, I've been trying to keep a eye out for how fast my ailments max out and everytime I've looked it almost immediately maxes out. I barely see anything below the 30, 15, 20 of the scorched/ brittle/ sapped after like half a second. Do you think it really is worth this point still?
"
Bowhuntr11 wrote:
"

5) I would remove the points used towards Conjured Wall. That is a very weak node as you don't need the Spell Block. Take one of those points and put it in the Elemental Mastery for 40% Increased Effect of Non Damaging Ailments. That mastery allows us to stack the ailments very easily.

On this point, I've been trying to keep a eye out for how fast my ailments max out and everytime I've looked it almost immediately maxes out. I barely see anything below the 30, 15, 20 of the scorched/ brittle/ sapped after like half a second. Do you think it really is worth this point still?

I think the answer to your question is based on what type of material you want to do.

If you just want to do T16's, then you probably don't need the point. If you want to do any of the aspirational content (Simulacrum waves 25+) you will need it.

So you can make the choice.
Awesome, thanks just haven't reached that point yet but want to do that soon, so I'll go ahead and do it. Thanks!
It was cheap enough so I am going to give the Bastion of Hope jewels as spin to see if I like them or not.

What sort of damage are you guys inputting into Enemy Hit Damage in config?
"
"
Bowhuntr11 wrote:
Well I think I have most of everything...still lacking some min max stuff. And I think the next upgrade I should get is the Bottled Faith. But I feel like I a missing some more defense somewhere. Anybody able to give me some next steps?

I have about 8 exalt right now to spend. I did Conquerors/Shaper/Elder all deathless so far. Probably try Uber Elder tonight, but still worry about my Effective Max Hit Taken stat. It is only at 50k.

https://pastebin.com/jy1zgQna

Hello! Things look great! Here are some comments you can consider

1) Your attack block is undercapped and your spell block is overcapped.

You can fix that in the Sanctuary wheel by allocating the attack block node instead of the spell block node when going towards Sanctuary

2) Your amulet prevents you from igniting. As such your Combust support on WOC is not doing anything for you. There are numerous ways to put the extra slot to use.

3) Before getting Bottled Faith you should focus on finishing up the Incinerate spell support. Get an Empowered 4, and get Awakened Fire Pen Level 5. Once you get the Awakened Fire Pen Level 5, you can remove WOC from the build. I would recommend replacing it with Vaal Cold Snap (lowest level connected to CWDT). This will give you excellent up time for Frenzy charges

4) Also before getting Bottled Faith, I would try and get the Watchers Eye with Chaos res as this will free up the Atziri's Promise slot for you. This will make you significantly tankier since you are well undercapped on chaos res any time you don't have the flask up.

you only need Awakened fire pen level 3 to get exposure on hit, skin of lords will raise the level to 5 :)
"
It was cheap enough so I am going to give the Bastion of Hope jewels as spin to see if I like them or not.

honestly if you can get your armour close to 100K, glancing blow is probably better. very few hits in this game can hurt you more than 2000 hp after all your mitigation.
"
alphazeta33 wrote:
What sort of damage are you guys inputting into Enemy Hit Damage in config?

I play around with different values because I like to see where the effectiveness of armor drops off.

One thing I really like about Endurance Charges is that they provide the exact same physical damage mitigation % whether the hit is small or huge, which is not how armor works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info