[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
stoudtlr wrote:

Just finished my 18th run for today. I got Commandment of Flames, but still looking for Incinerate enchant on my helmet. I still really like Viridi's Veil, but no one seems to run lab with it. All league long I've had a live search running and there's only been one listed with the + stages enchant and it sold before I had the currency.

great work on the gloves!

I gave up on commandment of flames after not getting it and settled on the reflection one. It is actually pretty good and functions almost as a decoy totem. I can actually see some monsters who are headed for me divert themselves to attack my reflection.

I really want the belt enchant but lab is the least favorite part of the game for me.
Divine Ire update! https://pastebin.com/jfhPweEb

Added Coward's Legacy, PA Skin, new amulet, curse on hit Circle of Guilt and doubled up on clusters - I tried scaling damage on the tree, but nothing gives as much damage as Rapid Infusion.

Clear is incredible, even when channeling most stuff dies instantly.

Two Golems + Anomalous Herald of Purity are pretty good at taunting and tanking.

It would be harder to gear, but I think it would still be better on Inquisitor. I would love to be able to add crit to this, and I miss having consecrated ground for my energy shield.
I made a whole bunch of small upgrades tonight. Here is my current stat line:

Flasks inactive:
DPS - 15.4m
Armor - 48,689
Resists - 83/83/81/75
Life+ES - 6231

Flasks active:
DPS - 17.9m
Armor - 64,922
Resists - 83/83/81/75
Life+ES - 6231
Endurance Charges - 3

I have played this build for numerous leagues. This is not only by far the most damage, but I also feel more tanky than I ever have before.

I just got my my best drop all league and ironically it is something we actually use in the crit builds! I got this from the Twins contract the first time I ran it:

Warning: One of the twins can freeze you even if you are freeze immune. That caught me off guard even if they did very little damage while I was frozen.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 23, 2022, 11:10:26 PM
"

I have played this build for numerous leagues. This is not only by far the most damage, but I also feel more tanky than I ever have before.

According to the POBs in the first page, elementalist have more eHP than inquisitor, but I never really figured out why (maybe the RF degen?). I can understand the more damage, but more tanky as well?
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
"

According to the POBs in the first page, elementalist have more eHP than inquisitor, but I never really figured out why (maybe the RF degen?). I can understand the more damage, but more tanky as well?

I think it has something to do with SAP. The 20% LESS damage is an enormous layer of defense. It is basically the old pre nerfed Fortify.

I am doing material I was never able to survive in previous leagues on the Elementalist. Some of that though is due to simply killing stuff so much faster than I don't get in trouble.

The triple layering of SAP, Debilitate, and Chill feels really good.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 24, 2022, 10:48:51 AM
"
Some of that though is due to simply killing stuff so much faster than I don't get in trouble.

Offence is the best defence XD
"
8r3nt wrote:
"
Some of that though is due to simply killing stuff so much faster than I don't get in trouble.

Offence is the best defence XD

Speaking of offense, I just purchased the last core piece to my build. From this point it is just min maxing. This gets me to over 19m dps.

This morning I was thinking about this build, and thought usually inquisitors sustain righteous fire with corrupted soul. If I slot in a timeless jewel for it though, the effective life plummets, since 50% of the damage bypass ES. Too bad :P

I'm bored so I'm going to give the inquisitor build a try. price of leadership with +3 fire resist and >=0 light resist (since we have +5 cold resist already) is around 1X, and that's the most expensive thing besides empowered 4. Helm with enchant is down to 30C. I have Aegis and Coward Legacy already, and 8X in the bank. Enough $ I think
"
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
"

I think it has something to do with SAP. The 20% LESS damage is an enormous layer of defense. It is basically the old pre nerfed Fortify.

I am doing material I was never able to survive in previous leagues on the Elementalist. Some of that though is due to simply killing stuff so much faster than I don't get in trouble.

The triple layering of SAP, Debilitate, and Chill feels really good.

also that 64K armour means you only get hurt on block if the hit damage is more than 1280 AFTER all mitigation, anything below that number gives you net ES regen.

and each extra max res are HUGE damage mitigation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info